Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

venkata thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Expected this to happen. By seeing the serial trend i just hope that Raman does not do something stupid. Hope this Iyer sisters teach a good lesson to Trio evils.
ChocolateOxygen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tfs aani :)
let's wait fr d episode!
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The views will attemp suicid to wast one year on this show and in the end We get babaji kA tillou 

Jenny_1709 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh hai bakwaas 😡. If this happens the viewers will commit suicide and the number of viewers of yhm will decrease leading to a drastic decrease in trps and then only the cvs will get their brains back. This is too much. 🤢Edited by Jenny_1709 - 9 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Bakwaas
This show has ended
RIP YHM
sunny303 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...

I guess YHM is lost forever...the future does not look bright for this story (I'm not talking about the soaring trp's since apparently the aunties will watch anything!)
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My mood turn off I am not interst in reading updates I want thank CVs for killing the show it would be better if ekta end the show rather than destroyed whole story 
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

Mihika's suicide attempt and Shagun's stir drama ahead in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Ishita is again shedding tears, as something very bad as happened. Mihika has cut her nerve to commit suicide, which brings Ishita in her crying avatar. Mihika has passed out her pain to Ishita and Mihir. Mihir breaks down seeing Mihika losing her life. Mihika regrets that her mistake made her hide face from everyone, as she does not have courage to meet Mihir's eyes. Mihika takes the extreme step after losing Mihir's trust. Ishita explained her a lot and made her realize her mistake what she did with herself and now taken another wrong step to commit suicide. Ishita backs Mihika and even Mihir's love is on high seeing Mihika in ICU. Raman is still holding himself responsible for Ishita's tears and wants to just end the sobbing story.

Meanwhile, Shagun uses Adi again to get back to Bhalla house and acquire a place in Raman's life by bonding well with Ruhi. Ishita will turn up waiting for Raman's confession, but Raman will be deciding something else for her. Shagun uses her tears to get a soft corner in Raman's heart once again, as he believes this time, it was not Shagun's mistake as Ashok has cheated her. Will Adi and Ruhi bring Raman close to Shagun and make Ishita leave? Looks like Iyers sisters are in trouble, with even Vandu unaware of Bala's mystery woman...

Source - tellyreviews

@bold ðŸ¤£

I quit if this happens...
purplerose5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it has now come to a point where i'm hoping and praying that the TRPs go down this week. 
like seriously i hope they fall from 4.5 back to the 3s just so ms. jaffar and the other writers get a reality check.

also, apparently the writers and even divyanka frequently visit this forum??? is that true? someone should link them to the plethora of posts that are cursing this current track. 
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if they continue the guiltiness sure
fan fiction also comes true😆