Chat Clubs

The Empress of Words, Seetha...Indelible memories of an amazing Friend - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Here are some more words of Seetha...we used to select a Picture and imagine that we'll meet there and talk, she was a great lover of Nature and loved rivers so much...❤️

Sneha ...my dreamy friend ...Yes ...i am ready to sit there, in that quiet corner of the small place of Paradise ...which we never like to lose . at that river side...under that canopy ...on the bench or on the swing...

Or on the lower step...touching the water with our feet ...as if the nature is kissing us like a passionate lover ..

a cool breeze...a ripple on the surface of that river...winter evening's blue sky and some silver clouds are reflecting on the circling water...hand in hand ...sharing heart felt feelings...an occasional quiver in the voice

...a slipping tear from the corner of the eye...a thought ...a dream ...a revelation ...a life long relation

and then a silent conversation...yes heart knows the language of the inner soul ! 

Sneha my dear friend...let us sit under this tree nearer to this river for a while...and share our imagination's journey !

At times our hearts will reveal something which we never encountered earlier ...not aware of that feeling... how long it is there in that budding situation ?---we don't know, when ...from where that cruel snow ...that unavoidable fate will nip that purple bud ..stopped it from flowering ...from flourishing ----why ...why this cruel situation was created by almighty ? How ...how helpless we are in such situations? Sneha ...what happened to those purple buds in woods ? Cruel snow crushed them...?

I know ...budding feelings of love will never flourish ! Fate will always play havoc ...in young Lovers' lives. A longing to belong...with an open wound in the heart...love can be frightening at times ...but all the poets says that love is so beautiful ...is it a false declaration ??"may be ...

May not be ! Yes ...love is like an ocean...at times like a tsunami...inundated and destroyed everything with it ...sometimes like a...a gyrating wave in the moonlit night ... as if we are reading a beautiful romantic poem ...but always mysterious with full of precious and precarious situations!

A smile on the face in such testing times...shows our understanding towards life ...it's happenings ...and our strength in forlorn situations...I can feel and understand your life's harder situations and happy moments too. Sneha ...who am i ...how we related to each other ...since how long...from how many lives we are sharing our long lasting life stories ?Why your tears are making my heart wet...why your smiles are showing me the pathway like a bright light ?What is this strong bonding ?

Instead of questioning it ...let us strengthen it for further and farther relationship !!!

"Sometimes you make me smile ...sometimes you make me cry ...but always make me feel"-----

Wonderful expression dear ! You know ...it is a quotable quote for me ...love it ...really love it !

Rhythmical thinking and lyrical writing ...is it not sounding like a musical murmur ?

With love... Seetha.

Death has nothing to do with going away ~ Rumi

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you all 🤗 for making this Thread so full of love for our Seetha  ❤️...

Thank you Madi 🤗 and Avi 🤗 for posting Seetha's words...poems /OSs/posts ❤️

Seetha loved so much Anandi as a character, so she continued to watch show after Prats left it... so here are her words ...(sorry if already posted here)

- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : SEETHA.K
Sent : 17 February 2014 at 9:41am

Sneha ...since two days people are bashing Anandi for her decisions !
People are tearing each other in a wild manner ! So i intervened and put this post there --IF.
Now my interest in this serial is based purely on sociological perspective !
Whenever you find time ...just have a glance !
SEETHA.K

Goldie

SEETHA.K
Posted: 17 February 2014 at 1:50am 

One point we should not miss is that, since beginning...since her childhood, the character of Anandi has been moulded as an aggressive crusader... , who jumps forward and takes the problem head-on...by its horns ! She never discussed with anybody, nor waited for others' opinions while trying to solve problems in times of crises, especially, when it involved issues that she strongly believed in!

Here the root cause of this problem is Sanchi herself and her stupidity ! The impact of this rape will be there on the entire family for the coming few years ! Informing her mother about the servant's account may not have made a difference here, because, ...as some of us rightly feel, Sanchi is a manipulator and she has her ways to mend her mother's mind !

This is a dastardly act that involves the modesty and dignity of a woman and is a blot on the human society! Slapping Sourabh and warning him is a natural action from any family member of the victim! - and Anandi is famous for slapping the sinners !

Crime and punishment aspect was dealt with aplomb here by a knowledgeable person! Punishing Sourabh is a law and order issue, the court and police will take care of it ...because a heavyweight authority's kin is involved and suffered here.

Anandi is a leader and she always lead from the front . On earlier occasions too she has taken unilateral decisions and went on to act on her own in all her pursuits...like saving Gulli, saving Ganga's son, resisting local MP's son's marriage or his evil deeds ... with grit and determination ! While saving Jaggiya many times in the same way , she went on helping Jaggiya in all his life's agendas ! She never consulted anybody most of the times. At times we appreciated and sometimes we criticised her for this inherent quality! When it comes to confiding and seeking advice, while at BH, she used to confide and consult only the powerful Dadisa and the stable & supportive Bhairav. Similarly, in KB, she confided only in Shiv, as he is the only stable, dependable & powerful person; not the malleable, temperamental and weak-hearted Ira or any other person!

Yes ...Udaipur people are different and as their needs are different but the suffering and the insult

of a woman everywhere is the same ...the wail from her heart is same... whether she is an

educated , urban , modern woman---or a rustic , rural, illiterate village girl !

Attitudes may be different but the pain is same !

Yes...at times leaders commit mistakes...but they do have the wisdom to admit it and rectify them with dignity !

Here the issue is highly debatable and it is difficult to come to any conclusion! ! Anyway as you rightly said ...cvs will have enough reasons to justify her doings ! we are all discussing it from a real crusader's perspective ...in reality it is a fictional character and the writer has his say !

Edited by SEETHA.K - 17 February 2014 at 2:24am

She loved Prats very much, followed HHN just because of her...here is what she wrote about Saagarika's love...

Here is the anguish of a girl ...---

Every girl grows up dreaming of her knight in shining armor, the fairy tale prince who would sweep her off her feet and take her to a land where a "happily ever after" exists ! When in love, it is a thing of joy to be able to tell your loved one just how much he means to you, and what better way to do it than she swayed with him while expressing her love for him,with utmost sincerity and passion !!

Bunty I loved you first: but afterwards your love...outsoaring mine,
Which owes the other most? my love was stable ,and yours was more strong...[ My dear, I promise, I'll never take your love for granted,]Even when I was your girl friend, am your wife , .. from now on wards want to be your better half dear ...one together !

With many feelings she entered in to the room ... as if the butterflies announcing their dreams ... as if the midnight twinkling star defining it's smile ...as if the moving breeze swaying with a sweet fragrance...as if the moonlight itself embracing the reflections of it's own from the sea ...! She swayed there ,in to the heaven's gate ,in to a paradise of their own ...to be his presence ...in his embrace ...to be owned by him ,to be a part of him ,,,the romantic odyssey of a charming man and his maiden!Her eyes are telling him let us unite now ..let my future radiant and shine ...with sweet hopes of thee and mine ...many things started to fly ...desires in her eyes ,hours in the time ,bees in his heart , many things started to fly ...My heart began to beat faster and faster .My grip tightend . My body tensed. I shut my eyes as tightly as i could."I..."It seemed as if my words were caught in my throat, making me choke on each and every word .
I opened my eyes to see you staring straight back at me...with one breath, the words slid off my tongue like a sweet, sweet symphony... "I love you."Can't you see the longing pain in my eyes?

You say you can't stand to see me sway ...you don't know you're the reason why.You promise to never hurt me, that promise is long broken You don't seem to notice my broken smile.It's been like that for a while.
The lies you told ...the masks I wear,it's all for you because you're unaware.
The broken pieces of my heart are just barley holding,your eyes your smile keeps it all from showing.
The words that come from your mouth and softly whisper in my ear,saying "I love you" is all I need to hear.
Hold me in your arms against the cold,my heart will mend as long as you hold.
One word brings all the fear back, the clouds roll in and thunder claps.Watching you walk away I swear I could die,as you walk away that one word you say is "bye ".

Then ..then suddenly he disappeared ...preventing a flower from blooming ...stopping a feeling to smile.. the budding leaves are leaving their branches to embrace the mother earth .. just like in fall

She was unable to stay, unwilling to leave... difficult to face, too much to grieve...was misunderstood, was taken for granted ...left her there ...to have a wash as if from a son's sin ??!!
Left there by him ...still feel the pain, thinking ...made the wrong choices ? The heart got broken, left behind piercing shards ...those are my heart pieces !! He cared too much, expected even more...she is in her thoughts ...Her dreams got washed by sea of tears, didn't know this was in store...Bunty ... I thought you were different, thought you understood ...will do the things that a pure heart should !
But were you true, were you just mine?Was I the only thing on your mind all this time?
Was I right in trusting you with so much?Or am I to be blamed for a situation so bad as such?
It was just another story, another guy and girl...but unlike other stories, it was too complicated to even try and unfurl...but who knew you can do this, you were capable but they say, life goes on, it never ends So I will be right here, watching its trends Trying to be happy, smile to everyone I meet...Face the cold, happily face the heat...When the stars come out twinkling, I'll be thinking of you When the sun sweeps the sky clean, yes I'll be thinking of you When the wind caresses my skin, you will be the one on my mind When the rain drop touches my face, yes you will be the one on my mind!
You came in my life and showed me a new me...You made me see the things that I could never see
You are constantly present in my every thought Your eyes were a trap for me, bunty I am caught ...caught between my self pride and your indifference !with sweet hopes of thee and mine !

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Knowledge is an essential pre-requisite, a sine qua non, without which no meaningful action or writing is possible. Knowledge enriches the quality of life, which is why people dedicate entire lives to the pursuit an attainment of knowledge, our Seetha was one of them. Knowledge has been equated with enlightenment, a certain broadening of vision, which has always been valued and venerated. Sometimes the level of knowledge is also highly specialized as in the fields of literature and social work, in both these fields Seetha was a pioneer.She was highly educated,  with a down to earth attitude, interacted with all of us with a passion , addicted to helping others , a rare quality!

Any pioneering work in the field of writing, literature that can be classified as specialized knowledge , when put into practice or acted upon becomes a boon for readers, to mankind, if it refers to helping people who are in need.  People do act a t times only from instinct or gut feeling with no prior knowledge to guide them!In fact, we have to consider her  as a boon to her friends and readers, touched many lives with her gentle words and adorable write-ups.

Action is usually of two types with motive attached to the results, and selfless actions.She was selfless in her actions.  In the Gita there is mention of Nishkama  karma-i.e., action without any attachment to its fruits. With increasing materialism, such concepts are nowadays regarded as anachronistic and come in the ridicule!But we are lucky to saw such a person and interacted with her for a little while!

Thanks Branka for preparing this thread in that fit of sorrow,  in which we were able to express our grief for Seetha's  demise and share our love with our friends .--Avi .

Grief isn't always because someone died. Sometimes it's over a loss of relationships.

Cox High Speed Internet WebMail

Edited by Avyakta - 6 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know I miss you and I love you,
The happiness you gave me and the sadness ,emptiness I feel with out you,
The memories,moments of laughter and your voice I miss everything. 
Nature became my friend and I look around  for you,
Day and Night  , every minute every second ,
The blooming flowers remind you dancing with happiness ,
The passing breeze reminds you are close to my heart,
When I see the flowers in my garden I feel sad ,
That reminds me how sad you felt not seeing your mother for one last time and many more things we  use to talk about,
When  I see the full moon it reminds me your face  with big eyes and the calmness and peacefulness  you used to behold.

But your memories are fresh like yesterday and will remain  with in me untill my last breath,
You dwell in my heart forever and this bangaru thalli  of yours will miss you,
My journey  of life may end with out you physically but you are with in me,
The bond we shared is very strong and you are missed in my life ...

I wish I could have freezed the time of happiness I had with you,
My life has changed a lot from the time you left,
You are a boon to us , where God has shared small part of your life with us,
May be he took you away for a reason,May be you are needed more somewhere else
Miss you Seeetha for ever! Love you!

Thanks to all my friends! 

Edited by Tulasi14 - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
This Thread came slowly to its end. Softly we walked through this pages, with hearts full of love and eyes filled with tears...Every page is filled with so much emotions and so much love for our Seetha, our dear friend whom we will never forget...Thank you all who shared your feelings here in this Thread and who, through your posts, show how special and beautiful person Seetha was...❤️  This year, end of November it will be three years that Seetha left this world...She lives still in our memories and in our hearts...We will always cherrish beautiful memories on our friend and she will never be forgotten. She sent to me this Quote...it truly depicture the kind of person that Seetha was...❤️

For me, the hardest thing to do was to open this Thread...I still remember that night in which our Seetha became an angel, and that morning after, as I opened the Thread...that shock, sadness, those tears...that need to screem and ask God million times WHY???

She was more than a friend to me, she was my soulmate... my dear Priya Nesthamaa, my sweet soul connected twin sister.  we talked about so many things, dreamed so many beautiful dreams, shared so many memories...traveled together on amazing journeys (in our head)...I am so grateful that our souls recognized each other and that  I get  a chance to get to know her so well...she is part of my soul and she will stay with me forever...  Each of my days, in that almost a year that we knew each other, started with her GM messages and ended with her soft good nights...She was such a special woman with such a tender heart, ready to open it up to anyone who needed help or some advice...She was soft-spoken, talented writer who always touched our hearts with her posts, stories and poems...She was a great friend, and once she took you under her wing there was no way that she would ever let you go...I miss her so much...Here is one of her last messages  that she sent to me before she went on operation...even on those days she was thinking more about me than about herself...that's how amazing fried my Seetha was...❤️

😊Sneha ..sleep for now ..tomorrow is another good day ! I will send you many messages with my heart to you ..and sure you'll receive them all ..remember I have taken all your tears with me and given all my smiles to you ...with lots of love yours own seetha
Good morning ! Have nice time !🤗

I know that she is still with me, in those mornings when roses in my garden have more intense fragnances...in those days when jasmine, (that out of the blue, next Spring, started to cascade from my neighbour's garden, over the wall, down into my garden), starts to bloom...She is with me wherever I go...She is in my smiles and in my tears, in gentle rain that fall upon my face...in first rays of sunshine that greet me every morning...She was the strongest person I knew, and I guess, knowing her, I became a strong woman, too...

Change is an inevitable part of life !--the Universe may seem huge ...friends on opposite side of the world may seem a great distance .There are many things the friends can communicate ,but even without these there is a way only real friends know ...that is soul connection ...all the mountains and valleys in the world cannot separate real friends whose hearts are as one !Yes ..Sneha ,I have never had a friend like you ..it is only been for a short while ..I don't know what to do ..your love and understanding have brought in me new hope ,always your words inspired me ,I wish that I could keep you here ,nearer to me till the end ,tied to me with a rope which is weaved with love ...why this separation ..I asked God with confusion...
😊SNEHA ...LOVE YOU DEAR ...yes ...I have to go ..have to pass through many meadows ,have to cross many brooks and have to scale many more mountains ...don't feel sad for me ..be happy ,remember ..we are soul connected sisters ..your pain and happiness both will reflect on my face ,yes we are mirror images ..so be cheerful and be relax and through your moral support ,make me to fight with even death , yes wish to be back ,will be back ...don't feel sad ..these are normal to anybody dear ...relax ,be happy ,say hi to all the family members ...Say good wishes  to all our friends  on my behalf !

Don't feel sad Sneha ..it is OK dear ..we spent precious time together ..please smile 😊😃Give me a tight hug 🤗...with these lavenders in our hands ..take few from me ..i know you like it's scent ! Will meet again ...