Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If the girl has been planted by sunehri so that she can save Sanam then thats ok.. But if shes planted by tanveer then im worried... 
N btw the shocked look on Sunrhri's face is telling that she aint aware about this girl ðŸ˜­

Finally a good suspense wala twist is here.. Previously due to the abundant spoilers none of the twist seemed like a twist...

Hopefully with this track we get both SaHil n Trps back
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Simran, my POV is the sahil might be back together, coz of the montage. But the problem is that the CVs ka kuch baroza nai hai. Each time Sanam ya ahil says God plz saves they show the opposite. These are some things i dont like about the show. No value for relationships any body can marry anyone, talak shucks  Even KV and SJ were making fun of that.Chalo regarding the girl ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ Even before she entered properly the girl is the talk of the town
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Simran, my POV is the sahil might be back together, coz of the montage. But the problem is that the CVs ka kuch baroza nai hai. Each time Sanam ya ahil says God plz saves they show the opposite. These are some things i dont like about the show. No value for relationships any body can marry anyone, talak shucks  Even KV and SJ were making fun of that.Chalo regarding the girl ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ Even before she entered properly the girl is the talk of the town

SaHil- yeah,will be back. When and in what form is a matter of concern,.for me, Aahil has lost his charm,after becoming the heroine😉 and i hope they keep Sanam in character.
Reg,the God particle in this show, i don't know. It's totally arbitrary.If God answers everyone's prayers like he did Sanam's while she was praying on stage for a miracle,then,nobody will pray.
Aahil's prayer,we got to see.First time around in the dargah he got his answer,which was what he was looking for.Let's see/read whether he is going to be blessed or cursed or gifted a blessing in disguise,in the form of a new bride.😉
Marriage &relationships -we all know that it's an intensely incestuous romantic story peppered with crime & revenge, don't we?
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

"Marriage &relationships -we all know that it's an intensely incestuous romantic story peppered with crime & revenge, don't we?"
^^ Simran , I wish you had tortured yourself with the episode where Seher hit Sanam on head..and while some goons with dirty paws carried away Sanam.
I am not sure what were the makers trying to do there? Its not a naatkiya roopantar of Savdhan- India fights back, else the anchor would be loudly warning us against trusting  and hugging our long lost twins..

Anyhow, the fact that Tanveer will suffer and go to jail while the younger fresher vamp will bask in the warmth of new found family does not reduce her crimes for me. It actually makes it more distasteful than ever..

As to the new woman in town- She is perhaps a lost bride and will soon be taken away by her actual groom. You see mostly grooms come and fetch their actual brides, unless they are on Gul's payroll..

Edited by minnie2308 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: minnie2308

^^ Simran

Marriage &relationships -we all know that it's an intensely incestuous romantic story peppered with crime & revenge, don't we?

It's true Minnie. 
SaHil are in an unholy alliance, atleast  they will be construed as one in some cultures.He is her Uncle, thr' marriage. But we generously overlook that vital fact.Then,they expect us to overlook the uncle romancing the other little niece,that's when my tolerance breaks😆
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ Guys, guys,,...little help here...Ahil is Sanam's UNCLE??????
How did THAT happen...I go away for a  week and then miss a weekend and then come back to this...
BTW is it safe to start watching yet???
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Forgot to add...I think that segment is actually just a promo like the Aher hug and its not going to be played like its shown in the video...
But one thing is for sure...no light bulb moment for out hero...i mean herioine Ahil mia!
Originally posted by: SheAish

^^ Guys, guys,,...little help here...Ahil is Sanam's UNCLE??????
How did THAT happen...I go away for a  week and then miss a weekend and then come back to this...
BTW is it safe to start watching yet???

SA-  Tanveer marreid Siddiqui and became Zoya's step mom and Aahil became Zoya's step-brother and ,Sanam's uncle.So is Rehan btw.
😆
Am still not watching it. If you like the drama build-up, you can i guess.Hopefully no AhEr,if that's what has been keeping you away.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago