Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
am not planning to watch any of these over-dramatic, stupid epis 😕
bala 😆 mere angane main tumhara kya kaam hai - actually that's the question for everyone
is she drunk?😆😆 i think that's my fav cap, especially with that expression and stride of toshiji you caught 🤣
ishra look so pretty together nice save admiring the decorations raman 😃
trp aunties- name is enough to scare me 😳
btw, simmo looking very pretty with open wavy hair

thank you for suffering the epis to make us laugh 😊
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Bwahahaha Ashokwa n his uneven underarm Hair growth 🤣

Sorry but he looked funny in that Vest n those expressions he had 😆

kuhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RAJJI-YHM nowadays is just bearable for ur comments afterwards...
BEST: RIP YHM ...moments of silence

soo soo true-they need creative people like u!!!!!! "stupid CVs take an example-this is what YHMian call creative&nayi soch"

---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rajji, darling I missed you this weekend! But no worries, it was probably hard for you to find something creative to review about after this weekend's horrible episode!
Now that you are back a big 🤗 from me! Also another 🤗 and 👏 to you for finding something funny in these boring and pathetic episodes!

I really love all your caps! Haha you made Ashok a transvestite🤣! Thats probably my fav cap! Its so hard to choose sometimes because they are all so wonderful! I also love the Shagun twist one because Shagun face in that is just hilarious🤣 

Wonderful Job Darling!⭐️👏

Edited by cocololo123 - 9 years ago
Viji15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
THANKKK YOU!. REading your post always makes me smileee...love ittt ❤️
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Rajji I missed you so much! 🤗🤗So happy that you're back with your hilariousness 😆HAHA drunk Toshi 😆LMAO @ the TRP aunties😆😆  "hi b***ch, nice clothes"  🤣 🤣OMG LOL @ Shagun's "DRAMAAA"  🤣🤣 Raman's face  "RIP YHM" indeed😭🤢 LMAO "are you a...TRANSVESTILE?"🤣🤣🤣Ashok "embracing his inner self" 🤣🤣he "looks so damn fine in a saree" 🤣🤣🤣HAHAHA I literally can't breathe I'm laughing so hard🤣that entire revelation cap is definitely my favorite🤣👍🏼  And as always MBM is beautiful 😳, the way he looks at her!!   😳Awesome job as always 👏🤗
❤️,
Tara
Edited by -Smiles- - 9 years ago
Apparently thumbnail
Have never commented on your posts but do try to catch them whenever I visit the forum.  I will just say that I think I have come to the point where I will only continue to watch this show so that I can come and laugh my head off with your review.  Jimmy Fallon is good, but your're better!  Thank you for all the laughs.  
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
replied on second page.😛
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Rajji 🤗

Welcome back. Missed your posts. Missed it more than I miss Ishra (but not more than I miss the old Puttar because I really miss the old puttar, you know the suave, dont give a damn Puttar not this majboor one)

Awesome as always - you're the second person to make me laugh today (Paru was the first). My ffav, without a doubt was the M Moment, because I could see a glimpse of my old Puttar back (now if only he would shave that rug off his face, but I guess we still have some angst to get through - whatever)

Thank you Rajji

remya1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful wonderful post, everyday telling this Rajji, you will get bored. That's why i remain as a silent reader.You always make amazing posts. Seriously, hilarious.
Your post is the one which I don't miss any days. Making hilarious dialogues from a serious scene is a talent,and i love that.
You take the readers from the serious section to a lighter mode. I enjoy all your posts Rajji.