Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aahil won't marry anyone else because as per india forum's article seher call off the wedding. The sbs was definitely for the promo. And if they introduce a new character it gets in news 2-3 days before they start shooting. Aahil won't know about seher. And dilshad wanted to tell rehan because sanam & rehaan are friends. And she didn't see aahil standing there. rehan was the only person she saw firstEdited by Fizywizy - 9 years ago
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fizywizy

Aahil won't marry anyone else because as per india forum's article seher call off the wedding. The sbs was definitely for the promo. And if they introduce a new character it gets in news 2-3 days before they start shooting. Aahil won't know about seher. And dilshad wanted to tell rehan because sanam & rehaan are friends. And she didn't see aahil standing there. rehan was the only person she saw first

Dilshad knew Rehan wanted to marry Sanam coz he went and told her. She thought he might still care for her and help her save Sanam. Would be fun to see Rehan say the same dialogs for Seher to badi Ammi again...
About the wedding not happening, its possible.
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fizywizy

Aahil won't marry anyone else because as per india forum's article seher call off the wedding. The sbs was definitely for the promo. And if they introduce a new character it gets in news 2-3 days before they start shooting. Aahil won't know about seher. And dilshad wanted to tell rehan because sanam & rehaan are friends. And she didn't see aahil standing there. rehan was the only person she saw first

I totally agree and Aahil's wife would be a big character... So they wud def say something like QH mein enter kiya ek naya character or something like that lol they even introduced Sunehri's parents n announced khala's entry before as well lol also montage has SaHil so I am still positive! One more thing I personally think the girl is SJ's BD cuz her expressions were like "shot ok?" Or "am I done?" I dnt think cvs will take such as big risk lol plus the promo thing makes sense cuz they dont usually shoot bank so the actual scene cant b shot till later this week since we r not even up to the day of the wedding in the serial till tomorrow n its def gonna drag till end of this week lol but def very valid point!
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update!
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U know what i liked the most today ... Khala khaalu saying to tanveer " ye len hajj k ticket . .. Ab ye nikaah koi nai rok sakta " 😆😆 and "behtri isi mein hai k sanam se hath mila len" i was in splits 😆😆
I want to see both guys offering Namaz before the wedding... Keeping my fingers crossed...

Even i thought that y aint Dilshad telling Aahil... She seems to like him/ she got emotional seeing him before in an episode ...

Finally Dilshad will tell the truth to Seher... That'll be an emotional reunion... Good going.. 

About the Nikaah... I think Aahil will get to see both twins together ... But im dreading that nikaah would hv taken place ...but my qs is will they call the girl's name as Sanam Ahmed khan d/o Asad ahmad khan ...if thats the thing then that girl aint the same Sanam... How will that nikaah be valid...  For that we'll hv to wait till friday i guess ...it will take a week to get done with the nikaah... 
I dont trust CVs so im quite sad that they'll get Aahil married to that girl.
. but i m still confused
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U know a song has been coming to my mind .. Just like Razia ghundon meij phans gayi i want to dedicate it to Aahil 
Or i m imagining Aahil singing it 

"Allah bachaye meri jaan... Aahil "ghundiyon" (female of goons) meij phans gaya " 😆😆😆
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I mean are we really believing that Aahil gets married to another girl? The girl in SBS is not even a girl to be honest . She is old enough to be Aahils aunt max.
I don't believe that Aahil will be married to his aunt but I think if that really happens I won't feel bad for him atleast. That guy is completely clueless about things happening around him and at this moment I am not a big fan of his character at all.
But I guess that auntie won't be Aahils bride.
I mean really 😲
Ewww
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I honestly dont know what to think of Aahil and his new fake Nikah to the fake Sanam?

After all, Tanveer did this once before. Changing the Dulhan. But this time, I dont see how she can convince Aahil at the 11th hour to marry someone else. So this will be a definite switcharoo? Maybe she gets that girl to sign the Nikanama, so that their marriage will be legal? No idea! 

Either ways, as usual Gul ne Nikah ka mazak bana diya! But what is new? After all ZOYAAN got married saying "Ha Ha" on mobile phone conversations? They didnt even have to say Qubool Hai! LOL. After that sorry disaster, I can expect ANYTHING on QH!

After all, they have another year to drag this story! So anything is possible now. I am now excited for the Beheno ka milan, more than the SAHIL milan? After all, Aahil will be married to another women, so what is Sanam to do? It should all be about revenge now!

As for why did Dilshad trust Rehan? Well she knows that Aahil does EVERYTHING Tanveer tells him? She must have observed their dynamic. Also as far as she is concerned Aahil is Tanveer's son. She has no idea that Rehan is Tanveer's son too? She only knows that Rehan works for the Ibrahim company and has a close connection with the family. Also, given his friendship and history with Sanam, she knows she can trust him to look out for her?

Maybe she is afraid that if she confides in AAHIL, he will tell Tanveer? After all, Tanveer is hell bent on killing Sanam. So why in such a situation, would Dilshaad want Aahil involved? Yes Aahil is Sanam's husband. But end of the day, an impostor has been living with him for weeks and he has NO clue? So maybe she thinks she is better to tell Rehan. To be honest, I don't blame her. In her place I would do the same too?

Aahil is not someone Dilshaad knows? She has never even spoken to him. She only recognizes him because of that day at Haya's first wedding, when he saved her from that room. She knows he is a good sort of guy, but she knows nothing else about him. The only thing she knows for sure is that he is Tanveer's son, and will do anything for her! So of course she cant trust him? Also, would he believe her when she tells him the women in the house is NOT Sanam? 

But she knows Rehan better. She has interacted with him, and she trusts him. So she feels she can tell him the truth and expect support and possibly even for him to keep her confidence and not tell Tanveer anything? We all know Rehan will NEVER tell Tanveer anything, coz he knows what she is like! Dilshaad cant risk telling Aahil anything because of his blind faith in Billi!

It is indeed a sad day for Aahil that the person most important to his wife, trusts Rehan more than him!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well no reason for me to go back and watch.. STILL!

But hey I just dropped by to say FABULOUS TITLE FOR THIS POST!😆😆😆😆

Crouching Billi, Hidden Badi Ammi!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Damn you are getting more and more awesome Sagey!