Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

And Joe aside ... is it me or alvira looked really mean in the scene with Sahir? As if mocking his helplessness ... she did not look like a mother happy to see her son falling in love ... but someone celebrating her victory ... almost mocking him ... ab i dont know that is the char or the actress 

that cracked me 🀣
tamsham thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Can anyone tell me colliding waley scene ka matlab kia tha? aur maksad? πŸ˜•

Very simple. Zaki counted steps to Aarzoo room and she was counting steps to Sahir's room when he came out & they bumped into each other.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tamsham

Very simple. Zaki counted steps to Aarzoo room and she was counting steps to Sahir's room when he came out & they bumped into each other.

it meant to show Saahir is her true humsafar and Zaki her friend. She is almost half way closer to Saahir than to Zaki before he left it was the other way around. The fact that they collided was symbolic because they're meant to be.
pearly14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettypri

Maybe Arzoo doesn't see the truth in front of her even when she collides into it...is the meaning
🀣

Well said prettypri , I am starting to think they are showing her as too naive. If you notice , in the scene with Alvira also , Alvira is like "Tum itna zor de rani ho to main mana kaise car sakti hoon " , can you even believe she took the bait ?
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearly14

Well said prettypri , I am starting to think they are showing her as too naive. If you notice , in the scene with Alvira also , Alvira is like "Tum itna zor de rani ho to main mana kaise car sakti hoon " , can you even believe she took the bait ?

Hmm..maybe it's not only naive...she is already in that mode where she wants to know more about Sahir...that's why she stayed back...so it didn't take too much to convince her ...it was again a case of spending time with him...Alvira preyed on that...that's why she sent joe away!
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -vandy-

🀣

bohot maza aaya πŸ˜†

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ nadia - the colliding wala scene was to show that arzoo is hurt n wont show her face to sahir coz he said so...and if u see eyes nahi milaayi n she ran away and sahir was hurt abt her sorry n running away πŸ˜›

dil mein laddo phoota...phir hazam nahi hua πŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But why is arzoo hurt? I mean Sahir said nothing to her did he? Dont tell me arzoo expected him to accept her as Joe and when he did not she got hurt? 
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even i didn't get what was CV's maksad behind colliding them... when she was counting the steps from her room to Sahir's room... i think she was too busy to notice that he is coming from his room.. but phir bhi takarane ka kya matlab tha... not sure.. lol chhota sa eye lock hota to samaz sakate.πŸ˜‰. but she didn't look at him.. tomorrow we will understand...πŸ˜‰
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Did you all notice.,.. hamsafars is now on rank 7 on IF... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
it doesn't show on main page of IF but it shows near chaskameter of humsafars page... keep it up ... very soon it will be in top 5 for sureπŸ‘πŸΌ