Karna FF-Time Travelling in Mahabharata !!! (Completed) - Page 44

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...Hemangi

<font color="#990033">M feeling better but still my routine is quite messed up... headaches, only 4 hours of sleep, work & study 😭
Unres soon
</font>

my condition too will b same after sumtime aftr I get TT of xams!! Most probably aftr seniors boards I think
waise I unresed😊 bt with short comment will b bck with long soon!
Originally posted by dhivyakrish31

sorry u asked hema I am replying here..if I and hema think alike ..feel te same then I tink I can answer u..She brought vrushali because she don't want to portray karna who disrespect or disloyal to his wife..we don't like to show him as a man who ignores a woman and take decision selfishly..because we are Kaliyugi writers..I don't know whether I am rigt or not..hemu would say

Well you are right Dhivii, this is one of the reasons why I introduced Vrushali. Apart from that I had some issues to explore like the one I mentioned in this update that is Polygamy for which Vrushali's presence in this FF is required & I need Vrishasena in future updates too.
Originally posted by .Sanskruti

my condition too will b same after sumtime aftr I get TT of xams!! Most probably aftr seniors boards I think
waise I unresed😊 bt with short comment will b bck with long soon!

Okies will check ur comment...Yeah I will miss your long comment 😊

Res 😃
how r u feeling now?? Kya hua?? Take care dii🤗
Unres
omyygwaad what I read jst now nd many times since you posted😲
Bryan dated Swara😲 seriouslyy???
Yup, they did...next part will reveal what happened to them later. And u r the only one who noticed that part  that Bryan & Swarna dated😆
Next marraige update that too 18+😳 plus r u goin to give Vrushus character a grey shade???
Yup I have thought of something different for Karn-Swarna wedding night compared to KaVru wedding night.😉
Too sweet Vrushali will have diabetes by the end of this FF 😆 so I think a shade in her character will be a welcome change 😆

Thank u for the short & sweet comment Sansii 😃
heyy Hemangi, I am eagarly waiting for ur next part.
seriously, My fingers crossed & I am super excited.
Karna with his Kaliyugi wife.Hope hamare modern Swara aapne First wedding Night main aisa kuch naa kar de, ki Experienced Karna bhi fuse ho jaaye.
Ab tak to Karna thikthak kar raha hai, hope aage tension main kuch blunder naa kar de.

I think, World most complicated relation is Husband-wife relation.
Need to handle it with care & very sensitive way.
Actually when U started this writing a girl from Kaliyug entered in Dwapar Yug, that too when Karna was unmarried.
I seriously dont expect polygamy & Vrushali.
& honestly still now I dont find any role of her, though she convinced Karna & Swara.
Thats why I asked you. Hope U dont mind.its not criticism, just a query.
After watching ur replies, I think U want to portray the bad effects of Polygamy.
I love Your fic & mujhe tum par full trust hai.So, Continue soon. Want to read more.

Originally posted by sania_58

heyy Hemangi, I am eagarly waiting for ur next part.
seriously, My fingers crossed & I am super excited.
Karna with his Kaliyugi wife.Hope hamare modern Swarna aapne First wedding Night main aisa kuch naa kar de, ki Experienced Karna bhi fuse ho jaaye.
@Bold: 🤣
Ab tak to Karna thikthak kar raha hai, hope aage tension main kuch blunder naa kar de.
Blunder... u mean to say...excitement mein apne dulhan ke godh mein gir jaana (with Vrushali) 😆 😆 Karn sayad kuch naya discover karega iss baar...ya phir Swarna wedding night mein reserach karne ka sochegi 😉 😆

I think, World most complicated relation is Husband-wife relation.
Need to handle it with care & very sensitive way.
I agree to that...its complicated & delicate at the same time
Actually when U started this writing a girl from Kaliyug entered in Dwapar Yug, that too when Karna was unmarried.
Before I started writing the FF where the I had not yet mentioned about Karn's marital status, I was still mulling over whether Swarnali meets a bachelor Karn or married Karn. Later i thought Swarna will get to know the unmmaried Karn better & later actually be part & instrumental in his love life & match making with ample opportunities to tease him 😆 & Karn also gets to know Swarna better

I seriously dont expect polygamy & Vrushali.
& honestly still now I dont find any role of her, though she convinced Karna & Swara.
Thats why I asked you. Hope U dont mind.its not criticism, just a query.
After watching ur replies, I think U want to portray the bad effects of Polygamy.
I love Your fic & mujhe tum par full trust hai.So, Continue soon. Want to read more.

I wish I could tell you...but revealing it will spoil the thrill. Moreover, I had just some ideas about Swarna & Vrushu's relation in future chapters...the plot needs to be still planned out properly. And I think I have mentioned that I need Vrishasena in my FF & I wanted him to be Vrushali's son. Yes, I wanted to portray the effects of Polygamy...becoz Kalyugi people mindset is now set in Monogamy atleast in Hinduism...Swarnali did pop out that question to Vrushu.

Thank u Madhu for your support & trust 😃 I have already started writing the next part hopefully I will post it by end of the week 😛

Originally posted by ...Hemangi

Thank u for the short & sweet comment Sansii 😃

ohh only I noticed😲 see in my short comments too I give detailed wala reply😎😳
BTW Swara and Brayan was a jhatka for me🤢😲🤣 guess what I mean with my emos😉

ohh only I noticed😲 see in my short comments too I give detailed wala reply😎😳
BTW Swara and Brayan was a jhatka for me🤢😲🤣 guess what I mean with my emos😉

Yes you do...thats very cool dearie amazing scanning skills 😎 😛
You will get to know what kind of relation did Swara & Bryan had...now that Swara's dad will be busy interrogating bechara Bryan 😆

Hope you are feeling well now di..what happened ?? Dhyaan rakho apni health ka ..
Now about ff.. awesome update di..Ab swarna nd Karna ki shadi hogi
😳 waiting
Originally posted by Aartii26

Hope you are feeling well now di..what happened ?? Dhyaan rakho apni health ka ..
Now about ff.. awesome update di..Ab swarna nd Karna ki shadi hogi
😳 waiting

I m better now Aarti...its all becoz of this weather 😊
Thank u... I will update the next chappy within a few days