Smitar's OS SERIES: TRYST IN THE CARDS #6OS 9(1~8)Link to#7 Pg1 (11/1) - Page 53

Posted: 9 years ago
wow
u have come up with new story.
i just love ur stories
I've some of ur stories so many time.
Amazing start... They have met.. Arnav is so smitten by her.. And she feeling bad that he can't have sweets. Awww.. How cute can they get...❤️
Hi.. is there any update today?
waiting for next part..!!
loved it..and a very sweet ending.

.i will miss this dreaming dreamy arshi...😊

both are pagal...but cute n sweet..😊

diabetic and halwai...i loved the starting...

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dilli ka pijjawala, Arnav singh raizada is busy acting weak to get Lucknow ki Jalebi Bai to cook veg pijja for him😉. Why Such an elaborate planning to eat veg pijja Arnauji🤣🤣
Will the age old oven and sarson ka tel help our Sanka Devi to remove Arnauji's smirks? 😉Edited by arhi_crazy - 9 years ago
Wah wah wah raizada's are staying back - our hero has challenged khushi to make a pijja - khushi will defo stand up to the challenge - will wait to know how the pijja is turning out to be - did our hero faint wantedly to stay back - haha
Great update smita

Rashmi, 🤗