Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanakhan4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: stg1

^^^ did Barun seriously just say that he was sitting at home partying with his friends and family???!!! i LOVE this guy πŸ˜†

100000000 points for this answer, Barun at his sarcastic best πŸ‘
..Kritz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ Something which we all felt also...his life, his career, his wish!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

SarunArshiIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why do journalists ask such stupid questions. Glad barun gives back at them so nicely. I just love how he said I don't act to attain fame n popularity.  All answers were so barunish Edited by SarunArshiIpk - 9 years ago
SarunArshiIpk thumbnail
Loved adeeb interview too. Looks like mamr will definitely be liked by all the masses
sanakhan4 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SarunArshiIpk

Why do journalists ask such stupid questions. Glad barun Herts back at them so nicely. I just love how he said I don't act to attain fame n popularity.  All answers were so barunish

Sare din ka tension khatam ho gaya after reading his answers
verisimilitude thumbnail
wow what an article.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved this part

It was his decision and he doesn't regret it. A big slap on the face of the people who comment on  him for sitting idle... His life his choice and he doesnt regret who are others to talk ? Loved all his replies.. Take a bow man! πŸ‘

..Kritz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stg1

diwali cut showed off his perfectly shaped head πŸ˜³  also his eyes and that sharp jaw line and the perfect placement of his features became more prominent coz there was nothing to detract from his face   but yeah, diwali is #2 on my list, my absolute favourite is teej, he looked smoking in all of those episodes! πŸ˜³

Oh yes!!! The TEEJ look!!! How did I forget that???? He looked really dashing there😳

And the way you described the diwali cut Saba. I think I can now understand the reason behind the fascination for itπŸ˜†  But I doubt if that haircut is ever going to make a comeback
SarunArshiIpk thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanakhan4

Sare din ka tension khatam ho gaya after reading his answers

Yes totally. Log faltu ka tension lete hai. I think they shud just trust in his ability.  When he said he can sell groceries in Australia he really meant it people
sanakhan4 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritz11

Oh yes!!! The TEEJ look!!! How did I forget that???? He looked really dashing there😳

And the way you described the diwali cut Saba. I think I can now understand the reason behind the fascination for itπŸ˜†  But I doubt if that haircut is ever going to make a comeback

unless he does a  officer role
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanakhan4

saboot key liye pic post karoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

😳