Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Love about ROSID

-VildanaROSID- IF-Sizzlerz
-VildanaROSID-
-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 23 November 2014 at 7:06am | IP Logged
One thing I love them most about them is that they feel when someone of them is in trouble. In last epi just love the way Siddhant feel that something bad happens to Roli. Day Dreaming ( in dream land )

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HarryAustraliamanavissk.Divyaits_prasanna

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 23 November 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -VildanaROSID-

One thing I love them most about them is that they feel when someone of them is in trouble. In last epi just love the way Siddhant feel that something bad happens to Roli. Day Dreaming ( in dream land )

Vildu.. Yes that is the best thing.. No no ... One of the best things in Rosid. I expected like Sid will somehow search Roli and will save her.  But no again CV's ruined. I am now just hoping this track to end soon... But Simar challenged for 20 days. I think It will take two months to show all these 20 days. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manavissk-VildanaROSID-

-VildanaROSID-
-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 23 November 2014 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya

Vildu.. Yes that is the best thing.. No no ... One of the best things in Rosid. I expected like Sid will somehow search Roli and will save her.  But no again CV's ruined. I am now just hoping this track to end soon... But Simar challenged for 20 days. I think It will take two months to show all these 20 days. 
Really love that feeling Embarrassed  u know that cvs never let that happens. Last 2 times Simar found n save her. 
Its was funny last time when Simar hold her in arms mean really LOLLOL

I just hope that sooon will end we all wait n pray for that day mean episode. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manavissknaujoker.Divya

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 23 November 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Really love that feeling Embarrassed  u know that cvs never let that happens. Last 2 times Simar found n save her. 

I just hope that sooon will end we all wait n pray for that day mean episode. Embarrassed

Yaah when simar was holding Roli in arms i was ROFLLOL. Ufff... One day in  SSK is one week episode.. OMG.. Till the day is not over.  Wait wait Simar said their anniversary in 20 days. It  means Rosid anniversary is also in 20 days. WIll CV's ever care to show Rosid anniversary with happy Rosid (and Romantic Rosid tooEmbarrassed)/ I don't think they will show happy Rosid and also focus on Rosid anniversary? They will show Simar getting married to Prem on their anniversary?Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manavisskits_prasannajustloverosid

manavissk Senior Member
manavissk
manavissk

Posted: 23 November 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Yaah when simar was holding Roli in arms i was ROFLLOL. Ufff... One day in  SSK is one week episode.. OMG.. Till the day is not over.  Wait wait Simar said their anniversary in 20 days. It  means Rosid anniversary is also in 20 days. WIll CV's ever care to show Rosid anniversary with happy Rosid (and Romantic Rosid tooEmbarrassed)/ I don't think they will show happy Rosid and also focus on Rosid anniversary? They will show Simar getting married to Prem on their anniversary?Angry
Yes i loved when sid realised that his roli is in trouble Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
For sure premar will unite but their union might be after few monthsUnhappytill that v can't think about rosid romance & even after premar union also cv will not have time to show rosid romance as they have to show premar romance & bw house's poojaDead.Dear rosidians we all know that cv will not care about rosid anniversary ,so what we all will celebrate rosid anniversary grandlyThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naujokerparnifan01Rosidtejaits_prasanna

Rosidteja Senior Member
Rosidteja
Rosidteja

Posted: 23 November 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manavissk

One thing I love them most about them is that they feel when someone of them is in trouble. In last epi just love the way Siddhant feel that something bad happens to Roli. Day Dreaming ( in dream land )

Vildu.. Yes that is the best thing.. No no ... One of the best things in Rosid. I expected like Sid will somehow search Roli and will save her. But no again CV's ruined. I am now just hoping this track to end soon... But Simar challenged for 20 days. I think It will take two months to show all these 20 days.
Really love that feeling Embarrassed u know that cvs never let that happens. Last 2 times Simar found n save her.
Its was funny last time when Simar hold her in arms mean really LOLLOL

I just hope that sooon will end we all wait n pray for that day mean episode. Embarrassed

Yaah when simar was holding Roli in arms i was ROFLLOL. Ufff... One day in SSK is one week episode.. OMG.. Till the day is not over. Wait wait Simar said their anniversary in 20 days. It means Rosid anniversary is also in 20 days. WIll CV's ever care to show Rosid anniversary with happy Rosid (and Romantic Rosid tooEmbarrassed)/ I don't think they will show happy Rosid and also focus on Rosid anniversary? They will show Simar getting married to Prem on their anniversary?Angry

Yes i loved when sid realised that his roli is in trouble Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
For sure premar will unite but their union might be after few monthsUnhappytill that v can't think about rosid romance & even after premar union also cv will not have time to show rosid romance as they have to show premar romance & bw house's poojaDead.Dear rosidians we all know that cv will not care about rosid anniversary ,so what we all will celebrate rosid anniversary grandlyThumbs Up
ur right dr whether cvs wil care rosid anniversary or nt bt v wil celebrate our rosid anniversary in a grand way
its_prasanna Goldie
its_prasanna
its_prasanna

Posted: 24 November 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
yes & with our ROSID anniversary celebrations, all the ppl in the sets will b dumbstruck & also some may feel jealousy tooTongue..no need to mention them right!!!!Wink
-VildanaROSID-
-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 28 November 2014 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Itd enougj to say how co stars of AviMan love what we do for AviMan they all give to us respect...only feel DS that is jealousy..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

its_prasanna

Go to top