Sunday Driver | Experiments With the Camera

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Sunday Driver | Experiments With the Camera

by 2 FORUM 32 on NOVEMBER 23, 2014

A really lazy sunday for me. Mulling over what to do. Yes, there is always my laptop and the pictures courtesy my camera. And my subjects are my friends who willingly pose for me. I also follow Care Khan's diktat. Sharing is caring. So, here are some pictures I have recently captured of Karanvir Bohra, Harshad Chopda, Surbhi Jyoti and Shivya Pathania.

All in between the shoot or in the make-up room.

What do these pictures tell me?

These two pictures to me are the epitome of two people immersed in each other. A world created where only the two of them exist.

I am glad that they for one pose for me to create such a world and while it is not easy for them to pose for me in this fashion, after a few clicks, we do get what we aspire to. The experiment with my camera is all about capturing a moment, a moment that either happens or is created with right elements thrown in. Just as my Guru has advised. I believe these pictures are about making a picture. Do they say something to you?

Here is another one that I had to ensure I got with the sun shining on them in patterns, the magic hour captured. Now, why did i turn this one into black and white was just to show that the brightness is not about having colour but what their expressions tell. Looking into the distance, they perhaps are looking at the same thing. Ek hi manzil ki aur, nazarein tiki hai... Raasta kaisa hai kya fikar, jab humsafar tu hai..!

This one is about being caught. Yes, the person clicking them is caught capturing them is what I felt this was all about. She is still immersed in her thought but he realised there is someone watching and he could not let that not be known.

These two pictures are so similar that I am astounded. I never realised I had captured a candid moment with Shivya and Harshad where before I really got them to pose they were sharing a moment and this to me is an example of what I felt when I saw them through the viewfinder. A sense of camaraderie.

Similarly, here Surbhi is watching Karanvir smile with laughter in his eyes and his happiness is reflected in her smile.

Well, these are some of the pictures that I have taken, hope you like them. And yes, do tell, which one would you like, may be one of each couple, as wallpaper. We want to see how many votes these pictures get.

Are we playing this Sunday?

Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nafi you made my day yaar, Survir has got such beautiful smiles. Each pic is beautiful, especially the last one so innocent and they have aura of innocence. Their friendship is reflected in their smiles.  I am falling in love with them again and again. They are too good
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG, the first pic... How cute! 😳
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im in love with the first picture😳😳
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love the pics! 

Thanks for sharing
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG I love all pics.  I have a feeling that it's SaHil, the time  when Aahil finds Sanam, because Surbhi is without make up 😊 Thanks for sharing!Edited by LauraVIP - 9 years ago
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was soo excited. While browsing FB I saw this. SURVIR There is soo much to love with them😊. They have a rare magic that will never be seen anywhere else. Practically heaven sent... 
These pics made me smile. ❤️

They are absolutely gorgeous together. 
Edited by Danitrini - 9 years ago
chaith5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG ... they are so cute the best on screen
jodi Edited by chaith5 - 9 years ago
chaith5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry double postEdited by chaith5 - 9 years ago