Posted: 9 years ago
👏👏👏👏 Nims  what an indepth  analysis of Varad and you nailed it all ⭐️⭐️⭐️ The Circle of Life - Varjal to become like Niranjali 👏👏👏   I too feel Varad's track would be super intense entertaining 😃
Posted: 9 years ago
 Nimmy, 
  I already commented on your super  review on VARAD DADA  !!!!!!
 I loved all the references you collected -  these are  all  MIND BLOWING !!!!

But Now So many gossips are going on in the forum , I choose to pick one of the References 

'' Gossip is a very dangerous tool. We should be more wary of the gossiper, and not the gossip they're trying to relay to you. ''

John Lydon

The above quotation is an universal truth . But unfortunately it  is a common human nature irrespective of race , sex, nationality, ethnicity  education - everybody loves to  hear gossip  !!!!

In my profession - whereever I work  ( ( I do not have much social life  !!!!!)  I hear all the time gossips - sometimes I myself become suprised , how  is it possible to collect so many datas ???!!!! - sometimes people tells me'' you do not know it'''  !!!!! 

Gossiper could be very catchy and some use it to get instant popularity but it does not last for a long !!!!  - eventually  people become careful about that gossiper  !!!

OUR LATEST  HOT GOSSPIP in the forum is  about  EBP's future plan & the  Casts' future plan - there  is favourism among the casts also  !!!!!! People love to pick up the most sensitive & HOT  person among  crews !!!!!! - & that is going on in the forum now  !!!!!!

We all love to have  some gossip knowingly or unknowingly   - some may confess/ some may not  - this is also human nature !!!!!!

I love to analyse the human nature  whether it comes to FANS/  or CASTS & CREWS  !!!!!!

However I am enjoying EBP  & THE FORUM  !!!! -  

VARAD DAD (  look at hair cut on the back and back  structure  )   acted as BD for SHLOKIE in KIRLOSKAR's House  !!!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 9 years ago