Gautam falls in the trap?

AAjkadin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It has been a rollercoaster ride for him. From being nothing to hero to another gradual decline. 
I personally feel he really likes Karishma and Diandra. Did mirchi thing for footage backfired.

Know as he knows he is so liked he is going back to his origional self which was to roam around girls.

And that will be his downfall; has taken a wrong step as per game.

Salman ignored him probably because of that...?
Do you think the real gautam is the ibe with Diandra or P3G
I believe its Diandra because he wants girls and that is not good for his game.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah...and that too made himself. Even if he is faking, it will not please his supporters.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Salman didn't ignore gauti ...I don't know why people are saying that ...he praised him and moved on to expose ali and i really wanted that... Ali was seen saying this to arya too that we should romance wild cards as they are no use to us other than that, for footage and all this natak of bhook hadtal was unnecessary ...though I sometimes find Ali entertaining but he is a big liar he is not honest...and the way he behaved when he was called a gay was outrageous ...I mean he was acting like dimpy insulted him big time...upen was telling Ali ki sushi bhi toh gay that so what ?why are you feling insulted

Supremo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Salman didn't ignore gauti ...I don't know why people are saying that ...he praised him and moved on to expose ali and i really wanted that... Ali was seen saying this to arya too that we should romance wild cards as they are no use to us other than that, for footage and all this natak of bhook hadtal was unnecessary ...though I sometimes find Ali entertaining but he is a big liar he is not honest...and the way he behaved when he was called a gay was outrageous ...I mean he was acting like dimpy insulted him big time...upen was telling Ali ki sushi bhi toh gay that so what ?why are you feling insulted

Fully agree
glamarousgemini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think gautam flirts with everyone or would if given the chance, but I don't think he does this because that is his strategy or game plan.

He seemed to really love his deceased GF so, I think his antics are just ways to not let that bring him down.

At the end of the day I think if the mirchi incident didn't happen, he would
Have be freinds with all. The only difference would be that pritam would not have had an opportunity to stand up for him and that kinda fasttracked their friendship.

The incident brought out shades in gautam that he otherwise would have been hesitant to show because he tries so hard to come across as a jovial, mischievous person when In fact there so muvh beneath the surface. Much like an iceberg.

So I am glad things happened as they did.

Is now being friendly a downfall. No! We get to see another side of him versus other contestants for whom we have very adjectives because their content has not been worthwhile .
Supremo thumbnail
Originally posted by: glamarousgemini

I think gautam flirts with everyone or would if given the chance, but I don't think he does this because that is his strategy or game plan.

He seemed to really love his deceased GF so, I think his antics are just ways to not let that bring him down.

At the end of the day I think if the mirchi incident didn't happen, he would
Have be freinds with all. The only difference would be that pritam would not have had an opportunity to stand up for him and that kinda fasttracked their friendship.

The incident brought out shades in gautam that he otherwise would have been hesitant to show because he tries so hard to come across as a jovial, mischievous person when In fact there so muvh beneath the surface. Much like an iceberg.

So I am glad things happened as they did.

Is now being friendly a downfall. No! We get to see another side of him versus other contestants for whom we have very adjectives because their content has not been worthwhile .

Agree
Gautam sahi raaste pe hai aajkal, jo raasta sunday ko Salman ke paas le jata, who does not want to meet Salman...  I hope very soon we will see him with Salman on Sunday.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I Personally think that Gautam wants to be friends with everyone. And sometimes he gives some wrong impressions which make the opposite person think he likes her. Thats wat happened with Diandra.
Gautam doesn't really have anything in his heart. But diandra is thinking more. 
Supremo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

Gautam sahi raaste pe hai aajkal, jo raasta sunday ko Salman ke paas le jata, who does not want to meet Salman...  I hope very soon we will see him with Salman on Sunday.

Wishful thinking..
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Iam not wrong , the reaction was same when gautam and Sonali were getting close.. There was so much reactions n hype then too..
I am a gauti supporter and I still like him, just cos diandra is trying her best to get close to gautam , I am not going to stop supporting him. 9 weeks he's been my fav, I know he's no saint . He has his flaws, makes mistakes, acts stupid... But I don't care! I like the way he is..