Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Manpreet23

Malhotramatics 🤣   🤣

But he is ... 😆 quite a scholar in these subjects ...
Medha.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: apardh_ba

I totally agree with u. cabir is a life saviour. loved ur post.

Life savior i don't know ...He is a MaNan savior though .. but considering we were about to kill ourselves or someone due to this tiring week .. Well 😆
Medha.S thumbnail
Aaah my stewie feels though ... So Cabirrr ... 
image He be staring at a full like Waahh? Are people really this Dumb?

Medha.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubys07

THIS. This be my life for the past couple of weeks. Everyday I see Cabir and I sigh and sigh and die a little. I want a Cabir. My life seems so meaningless without a Cabir..I feel like crying and crying and crying until Cabir in real comes and says something and cracks me up. I want him with me in the movie nights on my couch and I want him having popcorns and pizzas and cakes with me and bitching about people we both don't like and say some shitty things that will make us both feel good...Why Baba gets to have the best of all the worlds? Just because he be D Baba and I not? What kind of justice that be? Why this duniya be so bedard? WHYYY?? *bawls*

#CabirTuAaJa

I love the hash tags bae ... 😆 .. Have some more?
Hayee u be giving me wiggly goody goody feels ... the Cabir feels ... I be lovin' it. After you have a breakup or having a shitty day, your life is not complete, not happening enough if you don't have a Cabir to make it all better.He be giving Baba more confidence, a new way to look at everything.He doesn't have to be the Daddy all the time and can think about himself, because it is high time. I needed someone to tell that to Baba so bad 

Baba to bas!

Cabira is the real Guardian Angel for my babies, really. 
Do you remember how he bent down and stared like a biologist between Manik and Nandini when they accidentally kissed for the first time, taking off his shades and all. That was so hilarious but I bet he noticed something back then too..
Then he knew that Alya-Manik never had anything serious, not from Maniks side and always hinted at that in the start.
Then after the accidental kiss, he be calling her a fighter in front of all of them.
Then he was never interested in Navya , now we know.But he always showed some weird concern for her hanging around Harshad.We thought it was because of something romantic perhaps.But it was just genuine concern.
And now him and Nandu say the same things to Manik and Manik talks about them with the other and mentions the other when he is with them.
And somehow this,even though Cabini hasn't interacted much always gave me feels because they both have an idea of what the other is about and how they have same opinions on things, all because of Baba. Gives me MaNanBir feels so bad.
And Cabir has been so strong and awesome these past days -with his family, with his mother, with his shitty situation, with his love life coming to abrupt end, with Nandu becoming his potential sister-in-law, with MaNan, with Manik being a Gadha and now he will be out of hospital in the real world, who knows how he is go name deal with that.

MaNanBir today was so awesome even with three extra people around.Cabir and Nandini actually talked.😳
Kal when Baba went to Nandini after his epic scene with Cabir, there was this newness and that old MaNan charm in it.It was refreshing and Baba was just afirabke.He be feeling so happy and liberated, knowing that there is someone who sees what I have with her, something which he tried to hide and still got notice because it was stronger than his stubbornness, because there is someone who sees the love, pyaar between them.

Hayeee, they are just so good.Everything is so awesome and I love everything and keep smiling and thinking about these three and just how much of fun we are in for.

And Cabir is the cooler wackier platonic Gin Hoo to my Nandini.Bas.Keh Diya to BAS!I don't care what people thought or assumed. He is the One.
In school, Jaan Di met Jin Hoo first.Here in collage, Nandini met Cabir first and that is why with that scene, I had assumed that Cabir was Jin Hoo here.Later I realized that it was supposed to be Dhruv.And I was OK with it. But Dhruv has yet to prove his own individuality still.

But dude was Jin Hoo dynamic and had a concrete presence? Like Jun Pyo and Jan Di.Yes. He was the wise collected one, always. And Manik/Nandini both I find more dynamic than Jun Pyo and Jaan Di ... Probably because these characters are so much more layered. But Jin Hoo needs to match the Jun Pyo/Jaan di level of awesome.

Here Nandini is so much more dynamic, layered and dimensional -- Her Jin Hoo needs to match up to the standard and Cabir is It in the platonic brotipish way.Bas.
I got totally blasted by some people for saying that Cabir is more suitable for Jin Hoo than Dhruv. Hard core shippers can be so scary,man.
But, just my opinion.
*runs away after babbling and angering BOF fans *

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said Medha 👏. Cabir is LOVE ❤️❤️
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I am just loving cabir..he's like really awesome🤗

when manik is all lost being mamma for all the fab 5 I am glad there 'someone like who knows manik inside and out ..I mean he know what makes him tick..how to give him a push and put some sense into his head😆😆

I absolutely love how he does that..Its damn fun watching both manik and cabir together..It just lits me up and ayaz..oh I love this guy for being cabir😳

Beautiful post 👏and yes..I wish I could also learn Malhotramatics nad Manikology🤣😆😆

Edited by lucky.m - 9 years ago
Chocomaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
U are so right ! Am loving Cabir lately..He's too cool and knew just the right buttons to push so that his dost can see sense 😉