Asian Shows

Fighting. . . . .Fighting!!!

Posted: 9 years ago

I don't know why, but, I just love to hear the Korean version of FIGHTING!!! 😳( accent vise ) . . ..I feel its so cute and lovely to hear this 😊. . .. Whenever I hear the normal English version, it gives you the 'violence' effect.😕 . . . ..But, this version offers a very sweet form of saying, just try out , you are going to get through!! . . . 
👍🏼

Now, Why Koreans say this always!!!!!!! ???? 😲, . . .. Now, it has also become as part of my life as we friends say this whenver we are going to do something new and challenging!!👏 👍🏼 And it kind off gives us as energy!!!! 😳  
Edited by snowhitepinkzz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snowhitepinkzz

Whenever I hear the normal English version, it gives you the 'violence' effect.

I know what you mean but this bit really made me laugh 😆 

I wonder if Koreans really say fighting' in their daily life?  I heard saying Assa!' was considered dorky so you never know.🤔

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree..When Korean's say its so cute..I saw in Full House they used "Aja Aja" similar to it..But fighting..fighting is more cool! 

@ Rocky!!  : . .  My English  is poor Lol!! 😆 , . . ..  Guess they must be using " fighting" in real life.. . . 😛

@Pooh : . .. .  Yeah, Once I heard Aja Aja. . .it was in BOF itself LOL!!!! 😆  😳 . . . . .And I was wondering what it meant!! . . .. . .FIGHTING is so sweet!! 😳
rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snowhitepinkzz

@ Rocky!!  : . .  My English  is poor Lol!! 😆 , . . ..  Guess they must be using " fighting" in real life.. . . 😛

OMG no! I didn't mean that at all! Your English is flawless. I just meant that the difference between fighting' in English and Korean was funny that's all 😆

I never thought about it till you pointed it out but I guess it would sound violent if I heard that from someone lol.

hehehe 😆 , C'mon yaar! . . I didn't get offended @ all . . .. 😛 . . . . . . ..Same here, only after you said, its kind of funny and made you laugh, did I understand how BIG the word has its difference effect when used in two different languages!! 😆 . . . .
Hopefully, we'll get more new words like this. . .I'm waiting!!! 😳