Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: overactor

OMG yes she did, mushqilon se paala he unhon ne mujhe bg sabke khilaf ja k, soteli behen hun me πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

She said it indeed πŸ˜†
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this is still no excuse πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG yes she did, mushqilon se paala he unhon ne mujhe bg sabke khilaf ja k, soteli behen hun me πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

sonu u have no idea i am so excited right now, i wanna scream i happiness!! We might truely get a redemption for veera! Atleast for her veerji obsession!!!
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainabawoon

sonu u have no idea i am so excited right now, i wanna scream i happiness!! We might truely get a redemption for veera! Atleast for her veerji obsession!!!

im not excited, bcoz this is no excuse, why did she doubt baldev and trust rv and hang out with him when she felt indebted to ranvi🀒
florence123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can someone plz give Wu of da videos unable to see it
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: florence123

Can someone plz give Wu of da videos unable to see it

vishana are shooting a scene where baldev and veera are fighting, baldev turns in anger says tera khilona banne k liye nhi, tenu veerji ke khilaf jane ki himmat nhi thi t kyun kiya mujhse pyar veera says veerji ne sabke khilaf ja ke menu paala, men unki soteli behen hun, another shot baldev is grapping veera's arms and then putting his hand on her mouth

offscreen vishana masti, vish says ds is lokking pretty i always praise her and like her in casual clothes more with less make up😳
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

but still what excuse does she have of not trusting baldev? and trusting and getting extra friendly with rv? she's indebted to ranvi and family so she will doubt baldev and will think that he would get ranvi in jail to spend time with her πŸ˜³

remember what baldev said in the football aftermath* you dont trust me cuz your brother doesnt* not trusting baldev is her her own issue yes but she chose to trust whom over Baldev, her brother, what made her so blind to baldev's  character and his love for her at that moment, her veerji obsession, all the times veera took baldev for granted and treated him like crap it was over who? Her veerji, cuz of her veerji obsession! She didnt have time for baldev not a minute cuz of whom, her veerji! Veera is so high with her obsession for her veerji, she sees nothing else but him, she has been living in this her own so called world which only revolves around her bro and family ever since the revelation of her birth truth, the truth and the insecurities that come with it and her feeling of indebtedness has blinded her and fogged her sanity! I remember making a post on this long time ago but i didnt have much hope for this issue to be addressed cuz the old cvs glorified it but now after watching this segment i am getting hope, and if veera's obsession is addressed, it will solve most of the issues in veeba relationship and most of the ways she wronged baldev! remaining will be her ego and superiority complex which has to be fixed, initially she got love too easy so didnt value it but now after going to the verge of losing him and going through all that pain she will certainly know the value of him and his love in her life, once she realizes this respect will naturally (have to ) come and her ego and superiority complex will ( have to ) take the back seat. Hopefully i dont get big pachka on this, i choose to trust the cvs on this πŸ˜ƒpls dont disapoint us cvs!😭

Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainabawoon

remember what baldev said in the football aftermath* you dont trust me cuz your brother doesnt* not trusting baldev is her her own issue yes but she chose to trust whom over Baldev, her brother, what made her so blind to baldev's  character and his love for her at that moment, her veerji obsession, all the times veera took baldev for granted and treated him like crap it was over who? Her veerji, cuz of her veerji obsession! She didnt have time for baldev not a minute cuz of whom, her veerji! Veera is so high with her obsession for her veerji, she sees nothing else but him, she has been living in this her own so called world which only revolves around her bro and family ever since the revelation of her birth truth, the truth and the insecurities that come with it and her feeling of indebtedness has blinded her and fogged her sanity! I remember making a post on this long time ago but i didnt have much hope for this issue to be addressed cuz the old cvs glorified it but now after watching this segment i am getting hope, and if veera's obsession is addressed, it will solve most of the issues in veeba relationship and most of the ways she wronged baldev! remaining will be her ego and superiority complex which has to be fixed, initially she got love too easy so didnt value it but now after going to the verge of losing him and going through all that pain she will certainly know the value of him and his love in her life, once she realizes this respect will naturally (have to ) come and her ego and superiority complex will ( have to ) take the back seat. Hopefully i dont get big pachka on this, i choose to trust the cvs on this πŸ˜ƒpls dont disapoint us cvs!😭

no no, her veerji obsession is one different thing, even before ranvi said anything she believed rv the moment he said baldev is the culprit and what does veerji obsession has to do with her friendly ness with rv πŸ€’ veera has too many holes veerji obsession being one of them but above veerji is her superiority complex which makes her think she's always right, and even if her veerji obsession is cured her doubting baldev won't she never trusts him and does the excat opposite of what he says, veerji obsession has nothing to do with rajveera friendship, ranvi asked her to be friends but she went over board despite the fact that baldev asked her to stay away and he didn't like it, when such a fight happened at the match and baldev was so hurt still veera went to light rajveer's house and spend the whole diwali with him instead of her family or baldev, who spends a festival with a newly made friend😳 forgetting family and boyfriend. She trusts strangers more than baldev, veerji obsession is one thing but she has many more faults.

and well im not looking forward to this she will never be redeemed
dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs!

So Baldev finally asks Veera to choose between him & Veerji!
Fair enough... he can neither put up with her Veerji nonsense for lifetime nor can let her take him for granted anymore!

Now Ranvi will most probably force Veera to marry RV asap especially after Baldev's wedding is called off, which will compel Veera to go against her Veerji!
Edited by Khotteya - 9 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
haayee baldeva is looking so hot in here