Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

New VishAna segments! (4 videos) - Page 3

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
acha khasa fit and healthy hogya tha ab fir se use patla krne pe tule hen😡 boht patla hogya he

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Awesome segment!!! Kya hotness hai baldev uff!☺️ Yeh episode pe dekhe Main sachch mai marjaungi bas! and VishAna main kya boloon kithni cuteness hai dono MashaAllah❤️ 🤗, May allah protect them from all evil eyes!😃
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: overactor

acha khasa fit and healthy hogya tha ab fir se use patla krne pe tule hen😡 boht patla hogya he

kya fit tha apni age se jyada lagta tha itna theek hai ab isse jyada nahi 😆
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -dear10-

kya fit tha apni age se jyada lagta tha itna theek hai ab isse jyada nahi 😆

na re wo baby tha hai aur rahega, baby hi lagta tha cute sa glu molu baby 🤗 haan ab bhi sahi he pr bas aur nhi, yaad he entry ke waqt kitna extra patla tha
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And in that first video did i hear right that when he asked kyun she said main veerji ka sotheli behen hai! Are they finally bringing out the fact behind veera's veerji obsession ; veera's insecurity and feeling of indebtedness towards her family😲😲 will we really get a redemption, i am getting excited now!
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zainabawoon

And in that first video did i hear right that when he asked kyun she said main veerji ka sotheli behen hai! Are they finally bringing out the fact behind veera's veerji obsession ; veera's insecurity and feeling of indebtedness towards her family😲😲 will we really get a redemption, i am getting excited now!

what? 😲 she did😲 i heard only ballu saying tera khilona nhi banna
overactor thumbnail
OMG yes she did, mushqilon se paala he unhon ne mujhe bg sabke khilaf ja k, soteli behen hun me 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲
Khargosh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ! 
VishAna ❤️🤗
Vishal☺️
vinu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All these video's are giving me some hints:

Although Veera will be successful in stopping Baldev and Simran's Wedding, Baldev may say that I am thankful that u saved me from getting married to a wrong girl but my question still remains the same "Can u marry me right way going against your veerji?" 

I hope that Veera might be in a fix as Baldev may not give her another chance any further 

Guys...what do you think????
overactor thumbnail
but still what excuse does she have of not trusting baldev? and trusting and getting extra friendly with rv? she's indebted to ranvi and family so she will doubt baldev and will think that he would get ranvi in jail to spend time with her 😳