Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
It's probably tit for tat. Salman missed her wedding, she missed his sister's. 
I was expecting a nice pictures of her. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ watch the video of her at her husband's screening. She still looks beautiful without the makeup and fancy sari she would have wore at the wedding. πŸ˜›
Here's the link to the video if you wanna see http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/kareena-kapoor/watch-ibrahim-poses-kareena-kapoor-khan-0
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm just disappointed I didn't get a snap of Kareena and Salman together. I don't look into it much coz Karishma was there. So at least one person of the family represented them :) Same with Anil being there and Sonam not. I'm sure they can send there wishes through Salman when they are shooting with him πŸ˜Š
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

i missed her , went through all the reception pictures for herπŸ˜”

Who is the hot stud in your DP? Looks awfully familiar but I can't seem to put a finger on it.

OT: I was not expecting Kareena. I didn't know people were. Kareena was never close to Salman the way Karishma is.
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Who is the hot stud in your DP? Looks awfully familiar but I can't seem to put a finger on it.

OT: I was not expecting Kareena. I didn't know people were. Kareena was never close to Salman the way Karishma is.

Hugh Jackman?
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

<font color="#006666">Hugh Jackman?</font>

Doesn't look like Jackman? That was my initial guess too. So I am confused. Maybe I'm zooming in too much to figure out who. πŸ˜† Edited by Dexterkilaila - 9 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: desigal90

Salman was invited to Kareena's wedding, but couldn't make it due to work commitments.

Similarly, Kareena had a shoot a few days ago, which pink villa tweeted pics of (of a brand shoot) Not to mention she's accompanying Saif for the premier of his film.

There was a screening of Happy Ending, and then two days later, the premier. She was there with him for both.

They're close, but she's not close enough to Arpita to forego her work commitments or to leave her husband's film premier.
She would have done it without a doubt for Amrita or Malaika's function though. 

yeah and karisma and salman are really close
but kareena and arpita arent so fair enough