Bunty and the Butterfly !

seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Bunty and the Butterfly !

When the butterfly renounced her dreams...it lost its colorful wings ...all her dreams were flowing as a stream, jumping and pacing !

Its greedy wave kissed the shore ...which is immovable!...whether she met with a gale? is that the errand of the love ? If the floods can slit the hills...why can't a woman's overflowing wishes dissipate a man's foolishness ?!! I am a nobody now ...who are you Bunty ?Are you nobody too ?---then there is a pair of us ...there is a gap between the cup and lip !A generation gap ?

My dreams receded unrealized ...the heart lost it's beats ...both besieged by defeat ..I covered it ...shut it under my eyelids ...you washed it with a bucket of water !A quivering ecstasy pushed me towards you ...a wavering dutiful son drove me away ! For me delight turned illusory and pain became pictorial ! The famine of love which I am facing from your family ...the ocean of depression which I am in ...the heaven had come so near to me ...but you are hell bent to defend your distance ..chastity! I took the decision in to my hand and went against the world ...but I was twice as bold to defeat you ...who is to blame ? --the longing lover or the wavering son !?

The meadows are mine, so are the mountains you scale ...all forests are mine, the stainless stars looking from farthest !

When I hoped , I feared ---since I hoped , I dared !!!A gentle touch here and a tempest there in you ,a wavering son and a gale of wind ...instead of collision ...a sudden silence here and there !!

Haven't you seen, hear the moan of a disappointed tide ? longing for the forbidden fruit ...the lawful orchards mock ...how luscious lies the fruit within ...your dutiful nature locks it with in !The fictional creations of a fictitious mother's disgusting wish / glares!A longing lover's yearning desire defeated ! Left you there as a lifeless mountain, immovable ... like a stock-still moon !----seetha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Seetha🤗, my fellow dreamer ❤️, so much passion in this work of yours👏👏👏⭐️...a story of a butterfly and a stock-still moon...this is just like a prediction of an eruption that will for sure come, now that a secret promise is reveled...Love your writing, those picturesque words, nature that is always present in your stories...love, Saagarika that is fearless, took her destiny in her own hand... When I hoped , I feared ---since I hoped , I dared !!!  Thank you for this Seetha, guess we are now on a way to see what will a daring Sagarika do...😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail
I translated your story Seetha, for sweet ExYu girls 😊

Bunty i Leptirica !

Kada se leptirica odrekla svojih snova...izgubila je svoja visebojna krila...svi njeni snovi su tekli poput recice, skakucuci i usporavajuci  !

Njeni su pohlepni talasi ljubili obalu ...koja je nepomicna!...da li se srela sa snaznim vetrom? Da li je to poruka ljubavi ? Ako poplave mogu da preseku brda...zasto ne mogu zenine nabujale zelje razbiti (rasturiti) musku glupost ?!! Ja sam sada nitko ...tko si ti Bunty ?Jesi li i ti nitko ?---onda smo u paru ...postoji razmak izmedju usnice i soljice  ! Generacijski razmak ?

Moji su snovi ostali neostvareni ...srce je izgubilo svoj otkucaj ...oboje opsednuti porazom ..Ja sam ga sakrila...zatvorila ga ispod ocnih kapaka ...ti si ga oprao sa kantom hladne vode ! Uzdrhtala ekstaza me gurnula prema tebi ...kolebljivi i poslusni sin me je odgurnuo ! Za mene je uzitak postao iluzoran, a bol je postala slikovita ! Nedostatak ljubavi sa kojom sam suocena u tvojoj porodici ...Ocean depresije u kojem se nalazim  ...raj mi je bio tako blizu ...ali ti si se paklenski nameracio da odrzis svoju udaljenost ..nevinost! Uzela sam odluku u moje ruke i krenula protiv sveta...ali bila sam dvostruko hrabra da te porazim ...tko je kriv za to ? --ljubavnik koji zudi ili kolebljivi sin !?

Livade su moje, a i planine kojima tezis ...sve sume su moje, i ciste zvezde koje nas gledaju iz daljine !

Kada sam skocila, plasila sam se --- od kada sam skocila, usudila sam se !!! Nezni dodir tu i oluja tamo u tebi..,poslusni sin i snazan vetar ...umesto sudara ...iznenadna tisina tu i tamo !!

Zar nisi video, zacuo stenjanje razocaranog snaznog vetra, koji je zudio za zabranjenim vocem? ...ismejavanje zakonskom vocnjaku...kakvo je tu socno lezalo voce ...tvoja poslusna priroda ga je zakljucala unutra ! Izmisljene kreacije prividne majcine odvratne zelje / pretecih pogleda! Zudnja ljubavnika koji cezne za ispunjenjem svojih zudnji  je dozivela  poraz ! Ostavila te tamo poput bezivotne planine, nepomicnog ... poput ukocenog meseca !----seetha

seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊Thank you Branka ..my dear mirror image ! You always inspired me to write ..and always supported me and appreciated my every sentence . It is an honor to me to have a friend like you ! 🤗
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Seetha! 

Don't know why your words reminded me of this:

"Behold, I stand at the door and I shall knock. If a man listens to my voice and will open the door, I also shall come in and I shall have supper with him, and he with me."
Edited by VerboseG - 9 years ago
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seetha,wonderful person,romantic and dreamy soul.❤️🤗
Thank you for this wonderful story, as  always filled with the beauty of nature with signs, decorations what God has created, and created the beauty all around us.❤️
You are adding beauty and love wherever you are and whatever ,you are writing thank you for that.🤗
Beauty is the all around us, and the beauty of the soul yours, the most beautiful thing we get.❤️
T hank you my dear friend🤗Love  ya🤗
-------------------------------------------
ps.Branka sweetie ,thank you so  much dear 🤗
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seetha I am like a lost kid within highly literary people, but in my simple words I could only say Wonderful narration of a Butterfly and Mountain, which according to this show is Sag's and Bunty.

I always cherish your piece of work, be it story telling or poetry or write-up's. Your work reflects how beautiful soul you are. Seetha I bow before your knowledge and the way you narrate.
itpostaff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When I hoped, I feared... since I hoped ,I dared !!!

vow ! what a line...Seetha ... Superb.⭐️

Prats. was Amazingly  that yesterday. ⭐️ ❤️
pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome piece of writing once again...👏👍🏼 
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Seetha beautiful dear, I am just lost in this piece.