ZaYa SS - Perfect Couple - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Yayyy you are back...
How's your grand mom now??? 
-----------------------

Really nice...Aliya and Ayat both here are damn cute...Fullon bubbly...
Aliza..that was a bit confusing but I know would be sorted out in the next...
Waiting for the next update...
Loved it...
Continue soon...

nice upate..
Loved it..
Pls cont ASAP..
read both d chapters
it was amazing
eager 2 know abt next
do cont soon :)
Originally posted by 786ahf_bi

Yayyy you are back...
How's your grand mom now??? 
-----------------------

Really nice...Aliya and Ayat both here are damn cute...Fullon bubbly...
Aliza..that was a bit confusing but I know would be sorted out in the next...
Waiting for the next update...
Loved it...
Continue soon...

thanks for asking my grand mom is recoveringšŸ˜Š
Aliza... well all I can say is that I am updating the next chap
just find out yourself
your wait is over 
Originally posted by Deepika_Zaya

nice upate..
Loved it..
Pls cont ASAP..
thanks for your commentm, it means alot to me

Originally posted by Priya_arora

read both d chapters
it was amazing
eager 2 know abt next
do cont soon :)
Thanks for the motivation
your wait is going to be over soon

Hi Friends! Here's the fresh and raw update. No proof reading.

Chapter 3 - Rejection is Inevitable!

MUMBAI

Aliza's House

Zain : Rizwan, I m looking good!?! Ain't I?

Rizwan : Dude! Just chill. Don't worry you're looking devilishly handsome.

(saying that he showed thumbs up)

Dadi : What type of host are they, making the guest wait for their arrival. It seems they don't have etiquettes.

Almost 10 mins later

Dadi : Thats it! I have no patience left now, come on Zainny and Rizwan we're getting out of here now.

Voice : Stop! Stop! I m sorry for making you all wait.

The voice was none other than Aliza'z which came from the entrance of the room where she was standing wearing an extremely short and reveling dress which didn't even reached her mid thighs. Her hair was curled and blood red and she wore pencil heel.

Dadi almost had a heart stroke seeing her would be grand daughter-in-law's appearance. Zain's mouth had hung open and his eyes popped out.

Rizwan (almost whispering) : Dude! Pinch me.

And Zain gladly obeyed his request.

Rizwan : "Ooww..!! Bro, what was that for?" he said coming out of his dremland.

Zain : "You asked for it." he shrugged.

Aliza : Please take a seat.

Dadi who was still standing slumped down on the couch keeping her hand on her chest. And Zain and Rizwan who were already seated didn't know what to do.

Aliza's also settled down on an armchair which was near to Zain without greeting anyone.

Rizwan : So, where are your parents?

Aliza who was ogling at Zain which made him little uncomfortable and dislike her came out of her dreamland hearing Rizwan's voice.

Aliza : "Oh! Mum is at her friend's party and dad well... um.. he is in NYC signing some deals."she said in one breath. 

This added more fuel to dadi's seething anger.

Aliza : So, Zain what will you take something cool (showing her legs) or something hot (biting her lips).

Seeing this Rizwan had a very hard time controlling his laugh seeing poor Zain's situation whereas Zain who was already very uncomfortable couldn't wonder how more uncomfortable he could get.

Zain (with little anger and frustration) : "No, I don't need anything I will just take this glass of water." he picked picked up the glass of water from the table which the servant kept for them.

Aliza (disappointed) : Okay. So, how many girlfriends you have?

Zain who was drinking water bursted out it over Aliza hearing this.

Aliza (who was drenched in water yelled) : "What the F**k!?! You ruined my dress!!! Do you know how much expensive it was?"saying that she marched out of the room angrily.

Rizwan who now had no control over his bubbling laughter bursted out laughing almost rolling on the floor.

While Zainny and his dadi couldn't help but grin.

Rizwan : She (laugh) is (laugh) so (laugh) funny (laugh).

Scene changed

Aliza's Bedroom

Aliza who had heard Rizwan laughing was standing in the middle of her room with an mysterious smile on her face dialed a number.

Aliza : Hello! Calm down! I can only answer one question at a time. ...Yes, I did exactly what you said. ...Yes! Yes! You should have seen their faces. I bet you would had have died controlling your laughter. Listen the dress I wore is ruined. ... Don't worry I will pay you. ... No, mum and dad thought that they're coming tomorrow so they went to business party. Anyways, what should I wear now because I don't have these type of dresses.

Perso on the other side of phone : No problem, wear anything. See only first impression matters which you have already done. Okay. Bye!

Aliza : Thanks. What would I have done without you. Bye!

Scene changed

Back In the Living Room

Rizwan had finally stopped laughing and now all were sitting watching here and there.

Dadi (in mind) : Now this princess is coming. What was she doing? Only 10 mins are enough to change.

Aliza again got seated on her previous seat.

Rizwan : Do you know cooking Alizaa...?

Aliza : "No ways! I have never even entered in the kitchen and we have servants for that job." she said giving a small laugh.

Dadi (in mind) : She seems to be a spoil brat and can't even cook pasta so, one more minus point.

Rizwan : How many boyfriends do you have?

Aliza and Zain (stunned) : Huh!?!...

Rizwan : Ya! Boyfriends.

Aliza (stammering) : Th...ir...t.y

Dadi (in mind) : That's enough. This girl has no shame also.

Dadi : Zain and Rizwan, Come we should go now.

Zain : "Yes Dadi! I m ready" he said standing.  

Aliza (in mind) : Thank god! They're going even I m feeling fed up of this pretense.

Aliza : Won't you have lunch?

Dadi and Zain (yelled) : "NO" which made Aliza startled and Rizwan close his ears.

Zain : I mean that its too late and I have some work to do too.

Aliza : Okay. Why don't you take my number so we can keep in touch.

Rizwan (in mind) : "Dadi is already going to reject her as she doesn't know how to make pasta scratch that she can't even cook. She doesn't seem Zain's type too. I think I can take a chance." with that a flirty smile appeared on his face.

Rizwan : "Okay. So,what's your number sexy?" he asked taking out his mobile.

Aliza : 015*****42

Aliza (in mind) : "Now talk to my dad." smirking in her head.

Rizwan : "Done. Here save my number too." he said giving a miscall on that number.

And they all went out.

Aliza : " Bye aunty, Mr.Handsome and Mr. Flirt.

When can we expect your response." she said standing at the main gate and waving.

Dadi : "Sooner than you expect." she said sitting in the car and then they drove away.

Aliza closed the door after they went out of her side and then did a mini dance shouting "Mission  accomplished".

Aliza : Now, I have to say thanks to someone.

So, friends with that this chapter ends.

Hope you all like it and I meet up to your expectation.

P.S- for PMs buddy me

P.S.S- do like and comment on this post 

Friends do tell me how you feel about this short story, I will be waiting for you feedbacks.

Next update shall be on this weekends.

Edited by ZFA_Flower - 9 years ago
PM list
It's very difficult for me to comprehend to whom to send PM and whom to not so co-operate with me plzz and like the post to be added in the PM list
Nice Update...
Lol Aliza didn't knew how to cook pasta.. šŸ¤£
Loved it...
Cont soon...
wow ! It was wonderful update...n funny too...well written...jst loved it...waiting 4 d next part...do cont soon...btw thx 4 d pm :)Edited by Priya_arora - 9 years ago