Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_Maan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I Hate You Means I love You (Season 2)

Part 41

Geet and Maan was walking into the Office with an smile, "sir, I am having so much work today, as tomorrow is the function, so don't disturb me," Geet warned, "Hello, who is the boss here, I think you forgot that this is Khurana office and I am the boss here, I will do want ever I want, no one can dare to stop me" Maan said in his boss voice, "Please," Geet pleaded, "Ok, Ok, will try" Maan said,

And as they stepped up, they saw the whole Office was vacant, "Baba ji, where did everyone go" Geet asked shocked, "Did I announce Holiday today" Maan looked puzzled, "No," Geet said, "Then where the hell is everyone" Maan shouted and suddenly they heard an blast and the rose petals started to shower from the top on Maan and Geet, they both got surprised for sure and looked at each other and smiled up, it was so romantic, Maan slowly took the rose petals stick on Geet's lips, making her blush more,

"Happy Valentine's day" suddenly a chorus of voice came up and Maan and Geet looked around to see all the staffs clapping and wishing them, Geet blushed high and looked down, "Happy Valentine's day" Pinky and Adi said alone and Maan thanked them, "Nice surprise but Valentine's day is tomorrow right" Maan asked puzzled, "Yes MK, but tomorrow we have an important meeting at Mumbai and Geet has an important event to handle so thought of wishing you in advance" Adi said,

"Ok, Thank you guys, now let's get back to our works" Maan said and walked up, "Maan sir, we have to give them treat for wishing us" Geet said and Maan looked at her and Nodded an yes, "Ok, hmmm, today we will have an grand lunch I will order it up, will can celebrate in our canteen even" Maan said and Geet hugged him up, "You are so sweet"; "Not so sweet as you" Maan said as he hugged her back, "Baba ji, I had to get the things ready for tomorrow event," Geet said and pulled from him suddenly

"Geet" Before Maan could stop, she rushed away, "why is she just like me, when it comes to work," Maan thought and want to his cabin, it turned an hour or so and Geet didn't show up and Maan couldn't relax up, she is so close yet not with him, Maan then went and saw what she was doing, and it seems like, Geet was hell busy, "great, looks like she is fully occupied with work and have no time to think about me" Maan thought and saw Geet ordering others and making others to spin up with her orders, "Hmmm, Not bad Mrs.Khurana, turning bossy" Maan felt an pride seeing her bossing up, "hmmm, when she turns Khurana, it's my turn to turn Geet" Maan thought and entered in,

Maan went in and Geet just smiled at him and started to do her work, she took the phone and dialed up "Pinky, the design paper" Geet asked, "In my table" Geet answered and cut the call, Maan saw the paper there and kept his hand on it, and Geet try to pull it, "Sir," she called and Maan turned and look at her, "what" Maan asked, "Leave it sir" Geet said, "What" Maan asked again, and took the paper up, "Sir, I need the paper" Geet said up,

"Geet, it's my office, my paper, I will do whatever I want" Maan said and walked away knowing that she will come behind him, "Maan sir," Geet rushed behind him, "Baba ji, if I had interfered in his work, he would have roared like an anger lion and jump up to hell and heaven but now," Geet complained up as she went to his cabin, and he was not there, "Great, now where did he go" Geet thought as looked around the Office, "Maan sir" Geet was running here and there,

Suddenly she felt someone holding her from behind and pulled her up and Geet freaked out and she landed safely on Maan's lap and Maan was on the couch, "What are you doing" Geet asked shocked, "someone might see" she said trying to get up, but Maan pulled her so close and locked her inside his arms, making her nervous and blush up, "Geet, I hate when you try to go away from me," Maan said and Geet looked at him shocked, " Please don't say like that, it hurt, I will never go away from you" Geet said,

"Hey silly, I know that, ok, I am sorry, but hate when you get busy and get totally into the work" Maan said and Geet smiled big and looked at Maan, "I got this quality from you only, you taught me this, actually you taught me everything in my life" Geet said, "Geet, why didn't you come so soon in to my life, why did you take so long to run into my arms" Maan asked and Geet blushed high, "may be was waiting for you to find me, which you did" Geet said and Maan pulled her close and lean up,

But Maan's mobile disturbed him and he took it up and Geet stood up from him and so as Maan, Maan listened and cut the call, "Geet, got to go for the meeting now, will be back to evening," Maan said and Geet nodded an yes and Maan gave an quick prick on her lips and went away, leaving Geet blush up, and she suddenly remember something "Maan sir the paper" Geet shouted form behind, in my cabin" Maan shouted up and went off,

In the NYPD office, Espo and Ryan had made the list and pulled the details as Daya said and gave before him, "now what" Espo asked, "where to start" Ryan joined up, "separation" Daya said and they both looked at him puzzled, "first will go with Indian's I have an gut feeling that it must be an Indian" Daya said, "Ok," Ryan said and tapped him system and then pulled out an list from the printer, and gave before Daya, "the event list" he asked and Espo gave it to him, "now have to find the persons connected with the events atleast more than twice,"

Espo nodded up and it took him some time actually one hour to pull out it but he rushed to Daya with an smiling face, "Man, it been hell narrowed, it's just 11 members on the list" he said, "Ok Daya said and stood up and started writing the names of the 11 persons on the board there, "our style" Daya said, and listed the profession too straight to the names,

1. Anav - Popular event organizer
2. Gagan - Famous musician
3. Girsh - Famous Tv personality
4. Sadiq - Famous Tv Personality
5. Sahel - Famous Tv Personality
6. Samirth - Famous  Doctor
7. Dev - Famous Doctor
8. Udai - Dancer
9. Payas - Singer
10. Hakim - another Tv Personality  
11. Neel - Tv Personality

"Hey why is too many TV personalities" Daya asked, "Yearly once they come here to perform shows for the Indians living here, and it happens for a long time, and we heard all the Indian from all other parts of the country too gather up there, and it's kind of reunion for them," Ryan said and Daya nodded up, "ok, will start collecting the details about these 11. Collect everything you can and contact everyone you can related to them," Daya said and Ryan and Espo nodded an yes,

Rachi was standing in her room and looking outside the window, Rachi was now feeling the difference, she can sense the celebration mode in Khurana Mansion, on the day of Pinky's engagement she came up and peep out at the celebration, everyone was happy and everyone was new, except for Maan and Geet and she heard people calling him as Mr.Khurana and Geet was calling Pinky as her sister and she was calling another guy as her dad, and it was said that it was Geet's sister's engagement,  

Rachi couldn't get any rest after that, she remember Maan saying he is not her Jiju and Geet saying she is not her didi and it was all confusing her and she even said this to Pari, and Pari asked her to relax and not to think about this, but after coming to Khurana Mansion she sure felt days passing as before she felt the days were just struck in to the four wall in the hospital, but she felt the days passing now, she saw the sun rise and sun set before her eyes, Maan and Geet never missed to visit her daily, they would get her sweets, food, flowers, etc, and sometimes take her out to the garden,

And she was always guarded by a nurse and Pari would come and visit her twice a day and she felt much more alive now, "Madam" Rachi hear an guys voice and turned around, to see some guys standing there with some paint buckets and some tools, "Madam, we have to paint this room, Mr. Khurana's order, so can you please shift to another room for today alone" he said and Rachi looked for the nurse and she was missing, so Rachi herself went to another room which was nearby and waited for the nurse,

Rachi as looking around saw an dressing table in the room, and she smiled seeing an mirror, she haven't seen an mirror for an long time, and there was no mirror in her room in the hospital or here, and an urge to see herself in the mirror raised up and she went towards the mirror slowly towards it,

Maan was in the hall when he heard an huge scream, "Rachi" he thought and rushed up towards her room, and he stopped as he saw the guys in Rachi's room standing there looking freaked out, "where's the lady" Maan asked and they pointed towards the next room and Maan rushed there and saw Rachi on the floor and the Nurse was trying to wake her, "what happened" Maan asked and the Nurse cried up, "stop crying, what happened," Maan yelled again, "I am sorry sir, oh, I just went away for a minute and she came her and, and, looks like she saw herself in the mirror" she said trembling up,

"Damn it, don't you know she is not suppose to do that, god, move away" Maan said and scooped Rachi in his hands and rushed out to the hospital, Maan quickly reached the hospital and called Pari there and told what happened, after admitting Rachi up, " Pari will she be fine" Maan asked tensed, "I don't know Maan, till now, she would have be imagining herself as the little girl and now, I am counting on my drugs, but can only say after she wakes up, she should either be cured or pulled back into more stress, but let's hope for the best"

"it's all my fault, I should have be more careful," Maan said, "Maan, everything happens for an reason, something, happen as we planned and something, as he plans," Pari said showing her hands up, "don't know what he is planning up now" Maan said shaking his head, "ok, forget him, so what are you planning" Pari asked and Maan looked at her puzzled, "what planning" Maan asked, "Valentine's day Mr.Khurana" Pari said, "Oh, don't ask, I have an meeting at Mumbai and Geet has an event to handle at evening, so whole day is done" Maan said,

"How Romantic, god, nothing is gonna happen with you guys," Pari said, "what will I do" Maan said, "You do what I ask you to do, I will plan and you better obey" Pari said and Maan said an ok,

Geet was in her house getting ready for the party, "Baba ji, it's already 5.00pm, I got to get there before the guests come up" Geet thought as she got ready, and her phone rang up, "Hello Rita, what happened" Geet asked, "Madam, Dr.Dev had arrived and he is ask for you" she said, "Baba ji, me ,why, did you guys do something" Geet asked shocked, "No Mam, he had just arrived and no one came yet, he said he had over seen the timing and came early and so like to meet you and ask about today's event and Khurana groups too" she said,

"Do one thing, making him rest in guest suit book up, it's room no.307, and get him something to eat and also give him the copy of the agenda, I am ready, will be there in few minutes" Geet said and cut the call, "Uff, Baba ji save me, hope Dr.Dev is comfortable" Geet thought and rushed out and saw Khurana Cab waiting for her outside, and the Driver rushed towards her, "Madam Pinky ji had send you this cab, and said the chief guest is waiting" he said and Geet nodded up and rushed up,

"why does Dr.Dev wants to see me, thank goodness I had got information about him, such an great doctor, and why would he want to know about Khurana groups, will ask him that when I see him, hope he is an good mode guy and not some anger fellow, Geet thought and asked the driver to go fast,

Dev was waiting in room, they gave him, and they provided him food, and drinks but his heart was so nervous and tensed for only one thing, "Geet", he want to see her, and find out whether she is his Geet, or whoever it might be, she has the name of his love, "Geet, Geet" he was chanting her name and was remembering her voice on the phone, and waiting for her, it looked like an year with every passing minute,

He wanted to see Geet now, atleast to see if this Geet has any connection with his Geet, Dev was turning restless, "Geet, where are you Geet, where are you" Dev thought, and suddenly he heard an knock on the door, "who is it" Dev said as he didn't want to see anyone than Geet, "It's Geet sir, Event Coordinator, heard that you wanted to meet me" the voice made Dev jump in joy, he was super excited, he felt suddenly like an teenager, what if this is his Geet, even if she is not, anyone with the name is enough for him,

He can make her his own now, Maybe it's his chance," he thought, "One second" he said and went towards the mirror and looked himself up and combed his hair and adjusted his tie and went and sat on the chair leaning back, he felt excited, "Come in" He said and the Door opened up and she walked in with an flower bouquet and gave to Dev, "Hello sir, welcome to India sir" she said with utmost professionalism,
But Dev was frozen in his place, expressionless, just looking at her,

Precap: Maan seeing Dev?????

harmeenchawla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting ...
Update soon
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Dev saw geet
arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...
Loved it...
flowing_river thumbnail
Oh my goddd...
me biting my nails...
What next now??
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks da pm...terrific update. well written. lovely maaneet moments. update soon.
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Maan never leaves a chance to romance Geet.
Both r very bsy on valentine day
Dev wants to see Geet.
He is shocked after seeing her
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
dev is shocked after seeing geet
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg...scary scary...looking froward