Humsafars

SaAz:Play Between Emotions & Fatal Attraction - Page 4

crazzykuri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Jyoti

Nice post...👏

Really this serial making me Pagalbazz & Crazzybazz day by day.😆

Liked today's episode... specially applying the ointment scene. The way she will become daringbazz and scold him just tooo good.

Always read your posts after every episode which will bring more interest in the serial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
" And then comes Sahir ka usual "Get out"
again ; Aarzoo is now immune to it , so there
comes our daring-baaz girl lashing out at
Gabbar Choudhary for a change who becomes
a bheega billa for a change and quietly allows
Aarzoo doing rangoli on his back errr I mean
putting that oinment on his back .."
--
I was laughing out of my senses reading your thoughts about the scene, and might I add- It's fantastic :D Uff, the way she caught him off-guard as if he was terrified of her scolding, her telling him off to be preecise. This is one heck of a beautiful interplay of emotions and bonding. CV's surely are creating magic and for a change nothing is draggy about it all.
It's all so flawless, the way they both fit in each others life, no matter how much of howling and screaming happens, the resultant is always cease-fire and mindblowing eye-locks or the intensity between the two.
Ah! Cannot wait for Monday. *dreamy eyes*
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent post 👏
Swetha - beautiful collages once again...  👏

I really do feel like I am watching the episode again when I read this post and see the pics together with the words ... so thank you both 😊

This episode was just on a different level completely. 

For once Arzoo fought back and told him what was good for him. And for once, Sahir let her take care of him realising he did need her help

KA and Alvira's discussion was also very disturbing. For the first time, both of them seemed to be right, and as a viewer I didnt hate KA completely (irrespective of the fact that she is a villain of sorts) and neither did I feel like judging Alvira for her apparent tricks to bring SaAz together

The chemistry is becoming more and more electrifying day by day 😳