Thikha Raman ab Phekha Raman

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aside from the horrid detour of this Mihika mahanta track 🤢
I'm not really liking Raman of the last few days... All bhegi billi types... Moping in guilt and acting all helpless 🤢

I miss the fiery temper, the passionate opionated take charge guy of a few months ago! The suave and flirty lover of last week! Please bring him back!!! 

This Phekha Raman does absolutely nothing for those of us who fell in love with the Thikha RKB!⭐️
Edited by giaa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I miss my fiery RKB too... Even I don't like this guy, I want my Raman back too...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TOTALLY
So very well written
Yep his entire essence has been diluted
he is like just another male lead on Tv
bus coat pehankar follwing his wife
She tells him His ex wife needs pity comfort and love

LOVELY TOPIC TITLE BTW
Very creative
sunny303 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly!

I hate how they make the characters flip flop...especially when they do it with Raman...it's just extra annoying when they take such a strong willed character who takes shit from nobody and turn him into someone none of us recognize!
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Agree even ishita missing his one liner
DesiGirl2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree! I miss our regular RKB, but I guess as time progresses people change and situations change, and I think that is what the CVS are showing with this change in his character. He pretty much has went back to his old self, the softy before shagun broke his heart 
shazam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They can show him being his normal self, dont know why they keep showing him crying. I am not used to men cry and it better be something extreme if I see my husband cry. I am totally put off by cry babies- men or women.

drishtimaurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true!!!!
And we will get only this Pheeka Raman for some time!
I mean WHAT THE HELL!!!!! His wife is bearing all the brunt for stuff she didnt do so he shud help her out and defend her! NOT think of leaving her!!! The RKB wud never do that!!! Never leave her knowing she is in trouble and needs help!!! This is not fighting the prob but running away from it! 
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well said - my thoughts exactly!
This "Raman" is so out of character. Our Raman would never slink away into a corner waiting to be beaten to death for the crime of making Ishita unhappy,

Our Raman would come roaring as would a wounded tiger to ensure everyone better keep their hands off his love and off the love of his life!

I miss our Raman - please return this "Raman" to the CV store and bring back our Raman.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanry

Very well said - my thoughts exactly!

This "Raman" is so out of character. Our Raman would never slink away into a corner waiting to be beaten to death for the crime of making Ishita unhappy,

Our Raman would come roaring as would a wounded tiger to ensure everyone better keep their hands off his love and off the love of his life!

I miss our Raman - please return this "Raman" to the CV store and bring back our Raman.

👏👏👏