Hum Hain Na

HHN-WU 19th November- Hotel Saga

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode starts with Sag upsetly looking at Bunty and BUnty telling her that it's only a matter of one night. They all go upstairs. Rani is looking at the decorated room with open eyes. She goes to check the washroom and screams and calls Pappu and shows him how big washroom is and it has tub. Sag looks at Bunty sadle saying cant we go someone for tonight. Bunty says it's late. Let's adjust for tonight.

Amma calls and Pappu takes the phone from Bunty and tells her we reached safely and are staying in same room. Amma is surprised why same room, pappu tells her we couldn't get a room so we are staying in one room. Amma says ok give the phone to Bunty. Amma tells Bunty that take care of yourself and Pappu and Pappi as they are bit stupid. Bunty says yes Amma we will all stay together whole time and go out together. Sag is looking at Bunty sadly. After BUnty cuts the phone Sag looks at Bunty with Sadness. Bunty tells pappu the hotel garden is pretty good so lets go out and these two will get fresh by then. Pappu is like you are thinking too much, both can go to washroom one by one and freshen up. I am too tired to go out. He goes and sits on the bed and tells pappi the mattress is great and it bounces. Pappi also goes and jumps on bed. Then the hotel staff brings a spare mattress. Bunty tells pappu that we both will sleep on the spare mattress. Sag and Rani will sleep on Bed. Pappu says I am elder and I will sleep on the bed, also why my wife and I need to sleep separately. Sag becomes really upset and leaves the room. Bunty goes after her. Pappu calls him and tell that if you are going downstairs then bring milk for me and chocolate icecream for Rani. Bunty goes out and tries to find Sagarika, when he doesn't see her he asks the reception and they tell her she went out just now. Bunty sees Sag taking auto and goes after her in other auto. Sag is sitting in the Auto and thinking sadly about the room situation. Bunty calls her and Sag thinks I don't want to talk you now Bunty and cuts the calls. Bunty keeps calling her and she doesn't pick up. Bunty says please go faster my wife is in the auto in front. Auto guy says oh so you had a fight now I have to go fast. Sag tells her Auto guy go faster.

Pappu and pappi scene, cant bear to tell. Anyways they are eating icecream and having fun.

Amma is trying Bunty's call and its busy and then his battery dies. On the other side Sag switches off her phone.  Amma is suspicious why both phones are switched off. someone is calling pappu while Pappu and Pappi are romancing so he switches of his phone too. When Amma calls him and finds his phone switched off she gets upset.

Sag gets to Hotel Decent and the auto guy says it's the best hotel. Sag sees girls hiding their faces and Sags feels weird and tells the guy that can we go to a different hotel but Auto guy convinces her to just get this hotel as it is very nice. He tells her book the room and give me my money. Sag tells the guy to give him a room for full night and Manager is astonished and says people come nad take the room for only one hour and you are getting it for full night. A guy is looking at Sags. She gets the room and the guy comes to Sag and says if you need anything at night just let me know. Sag feels something is wrong and runs to her room. Sag is crying in her room that no one cares for me and I will go back first thing in the morning. Just then someone knocks on the door. When she opens the door it the guy from downstairs and he asks her what do you want something to eat or something else, Sag says nothing and closes the door on him. She gets scared when there is another knock. She opens the door slowly and when she sees it bunty she hugs him. Bunty hugs her back. A guy comes from behind and says what are you gonna do everything right here. He tells Bunty to hurry up so he can have his chance. Bunty shoos him away. Bunty tells sag lets go. Sag goes into her room. Bunty says that I was so worried about you that my phone switched off. I was going crazy with worry and now you landed in a wrong hotel. Sag says what the use Bunty its only few hours to go, I am going back home tomorrow. Bunty is shocked and tells her please don't do that I know everything is messed up right now but please have patience. Sag says how much more patient do I need to be, that's it I cant take it anymore. I don't want any explanation and I am going back tomorrow and its final. Bunty says listen to me. She says why should I listen, Since I got married I have been adjusting, but there is no logic about what happens in this family. How much more can I bear. She tells Bunty that all you do is make promises, when will you try to fulfill them? You broke all the promises. You promised that my name wont change still amma calls me Parvati. Forget that. What about the promise that Pappu bhaiya and Rani Bhabhi will stay separate from us. Now they are sleeping on our bed. I am tired of all this bunty, I cannot take your empty promises anymore. Bunty says Sagarika please don't say like that my heart will break. Sagarika says my heart has already been broken bunty and now I have no strength, please leave me alone and go away from here. She looks the other way. Bunty tried to convince her and tells her please listen to me. He says I want that I want to give you all the happiness in the world. My promises are true,but I have no control over the situation. I will get the best hotel tomorrow and give you the best honeymoon. Sag looks the other way. Bunty thinks why you said tomorrow, why not today. He tells Sag that I have heard Mumbai is very big and doesn't sleep at night so I thought that maybe tonight we will go and roam around. Just then there is shouting that police is here run from here. Bunty understand that this is a sleazy hotel so they also run from there. But police catches them. Bunty says we are husband and wife. Inspector says everyone here is husband and wife for couple hours and takes them away.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for the WU
lifelessons thumbnail
Thanks Padmaja, Drya and Gina๐Ÿ˜Š
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha... I love to read your WU... late or not... means a lot to me to read the details... โค๏ธ
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you a lot Ayesha ๐Ÿค—

Love your WU ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ,  because you always give detailed translations of dialogs,
which means a lot.โค๏ธ  ๐Ÿ˜Š
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Ayesha, always loved your updates though I watch the serial live!
lifelessons thumbnail
thanks Lili, Branka and Vibha for liking my LU๐Ÿ˜ƒ