Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Delhi dragons is not a team... it was a family, it is a family and it will remain a family...

Box cricket League The Rithvik Dhanjani Shruti Ulfat Ekta Kaul Aadesh chaudhary Suyyash Rai

#Blessed #Lucky #Wearefamily

ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: style14

Was this the IF interview?

Yeah. I don't recall which on but I remeber him saying it. I'll have to dig around for it. It was before nach baliye. 
ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congo songo guys on the new AT 👏 🥳
going by the tsunami of updates and pics we are receiving these days for kkk and bcl dd , this AT looks to be finished very soon and then ... the grand celebration of 200 threads 😃

200 here we come...😉
not.here thumbnail
Delhi dragons are full of fun! How come they call Asha bhabhi? Is that just a term of respect for her as she is with rithvik? Why did Nia leave the team?
ampliphy thumbnail
Delhi Dragons practice.   Credit Pryanca_T

Edit: she took it down. 
Edited by ampliphy - 9 years ago
ampliphy thumbnail

Mumbai 2014 Nov XVIII(NAP1,ATU3, Alika Swami,): 'Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi' is a stunt/action reality game show based on the American Fear Factor. The all new season of Khatron Ke Khiladi this year is going to be shot in South Africa in the next couple of months and the show is likely to go on air by end of March or April 2014. Director Rohit Shetty will be hosting the fifth season.

Asha Negi 

Asha Negi is an Indian television actor known for her role in PavitraRishta and winner of dance reality show NachBaliye 6'
Height:            5'6"
Biggest Fear:    Heights, Water & Retiles
Greatest Strength:       Positivity
Training For:   1 Year
Fear Means:     KhatronKeKhiladi

KhatronKeKhiladiSelf Meter: 3 Stars

not.here thumbnail
Asha is like 4 years older then me 😲
never realise 😆
ampliphy thumbnail
Delhi Dragons celebrating the coach's bday.

Will be cherished forever... My family @delhidragonss
And whatever maybe the situation your wish shall be granted, Sir! Thanks for being our rock.. We're blessed and how
@suyyashrai @rithvik_d @vishalsingh786 @bharatchawda20 @pryanca_t @bawasir @kishwersmerchantt @shrutiulfat @karanwahi @durgesh24 @aadeshchaudhary

Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AryaDrayCoByrne

Delhi dragons are full of fun! How come they call Asha bhabhi? Is that just a term of respect for her as she is with rithvik? Why did Nia leave the team?

Arya I think Suyyash always called Ashu bhabhi because he considers RD as his bro. I find their bond very cute as it shows that you don't have to be blood related to someone to love them like your family.  Touchwood it always stays like this and God bless SuKishVik. But have no clue why Nia left the team. No offense but I don't really like her attitude.