dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: radev24

maya rekha just got thru watching the epi, cvs have lost it scratching their heads bcoz they have lost shlok wajood identity somewhere along the way and down to just a romantic romeo type. No shlok participation or decision making process, basically twiddling his thumbs and playing lover boy at the drop of a hat.

maya don't mean to be negative but the show has become real drag boooring

prem,

once upon a time, i used to watch it on live streaming early in the morning, the busiest time of the day for me. then i started watching it later in the day. now i just read the updates and can't even bring myself to watch the episode.

whenever we expect shlok to do something substantial, someone else hogs the limelight. its so disappointing. i don't care anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: radev24

maya rekha just got thru watching the epi, cvs have lost it scratching their heads bcoz they have lost shlok wajood identity somewhere along the way and down to just a romantic romeo type. No shlok participation or decision making process, basically twiddling his thumbs and playing lover boy at the drop of a hat.

maya don't mean to be negative but the show has become real drag boooring

U are right prem all the decisions are made by Astha 

So why...

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dsr11

prem,

once upon a time, i used to watch it on live streaming early in the morning, the busiest time of the day for me. then i started watching it later in the day. now i just read the updates and can't even bring myself to watch the episode.

whenever we expect shlok to do something substantial, someone else hogs the limelight. its so disappointing. i don't care anymore.

rekha that old charm quality is put under the rug way too long now. Me don't even recognize the show any more. Its like we watching a b-grade tv show. Is it an altogether dif cvs team or what?

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: seema12345

U are right prem all the decisions are made by Astha 

So why...

me wonder too seema ... why
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maya-kk

Next shlok will be a dishwasher

could be maya --i bet thats shloks next job --yes maam whatever u say maam 
deepa1122 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: seema12345

Hahaha very funny maya 
But really will the cvs make Shlok so low that has to work like this ?

yup seema see this is shlok finding his wajood --his identity in this show is that of a romeo nothing else 
and today even the cvs agree --all shlok is --is a romeo 
deepa1122 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akashavani

Maya ...well they changed ...Dark Shrewd Shlok's Style too ...  and made him ...Dev Babu !!!!!!!... EBP...looks like a romantic boy now ...instead of a  ...Man finding ...His Identity. ...though still...Hot and Handsome. 

Hopefully ...cvs will bring back ...Shlok Agnihotri. ...EBP...in future track ...with Gaurav chopra's entry...atleast...hopefully. 

CVS...you forgot it's. ...Shlok's wajood track...and not Astha's Mission.

no no this not shloks wajood  track its astha being mahan sorry asthas mission track shloks wajood track is sent to timbktoo --maybe never to return

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't agree that slokh is only romancing...
Once In awhile they have to show romance because it is a love story...after all they have a rocking chemistry ...

But also agree that they have killed the wajood track which needs to be brought back...they need to give more space to slokh and his track and show him shrewd not dumb...

Strictly my POV no offence...

Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dogan1

I don't agree that slokh is only romancing...until he gets into a job..then things will change..

Once In awhile they have to show romance because it is a love story...after all they have a rocking chemistry ...

But also agree that they have killed the wajood track which needs to be brought back...they need to give more space to slokh and his track and show him shrewd not dumb...

Strictly my POV no offence...

It always happens mid way in a track...ups and downs...hopefully CVS will get on track sooon...This apsara track with Ashlok is bugging...they shouls quit ASAP..nobody likes it😲 Edited by potomac - 9 years ago
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just finished watching today's episode 
Wow so the cvs via Sachin are calling Shlok. Romeo too