Don't mean to criticise but don't like ishaan voice... - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
I think that the character playing Ishaan is doing a very good job actually.
His eyes are extremely expressive and his voice is very original-it's growing on me.
Why compare him with Mohit Malik? It's comparing apples and oranges.
MM plays a different character and plays him "big" whereas, Ishaan plays Ishaan!
A softer person with a quiet strength. I believe that the contrast between the two is actually a part of the storyline and was intended that way. Basically to show that if you are on the side of justice you don't have to scream loudly to win or be "heard." Also, I believe that Ishaan and URmi will become a couple and URMi would never be with anybody that is as loud and larger than life as Samrat. We always tend to gravitate towards the opposite when we come out of a bad relationship.

As for the individual who mentioned Karan Sing Grover, I strongly disagree. I think KSG was such an overrated actor. No disrespect to him whatsoever but all he ever did was always talk on the same tone and then just blink and widen his eyes. No nuance at all. I don't mean any disrespect btw to the person who posted this or the actor.

Just curious, Ishaan's Hindi accent seems very different to me. Can anyone comment on this?
I do not speak Hindi so I am basing myself purely on what I hear...

This ishaaan doesnt impress me at all..nt in looks nt in acting..just my opinion
Ishaan is a complete contrast to Samrat and his Character is slowly making his presence felt...I specially love the way he taunts Samrat!!...At times people get easily instigated by calm demeanour and easy taunts... And the CVs may also be trying to show the point that one need not shout and rant to make their point...both actors are doing a great job as Samrat and Ishan...like someone here in forum said...it's wrong to compare Apples and Oranges!!!...both characters are like Chalk and Cheese...and and the actors are doing a great job portraying them!!
Can't accept ishaan
.don't like him at all
oh
but I feel totally different from you. I like Ishaans voice very much. I think his voice is loud different from others and stands out. Actually I was thinking about starting a thread about how great Ishaans voice is. but this thread came out but anyways he he.Edited by sonarikan - 9 years ago
He is very annoying..don't like ishaan..
He's a very good actor at least natural not trying to copy anyone and his voice also is just perfect.
There is nothing wrong Ishaan's voice,  As matter of fact he is BRILLIANT ACTOR.  Love his voice and he is doing EXCELLENT JOB.