Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Abhishek_King

Aiyyo...don't call me Bhaiya... I'm still a crazy bachcha,you know...🀣

okk...as u wish...but me too a baccha...one of youngest...so i need to call every1
are u tamilian ?
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abhishek_King

Don't worry...Keep your tears in stock to flow in the results...Waha pe dono tears allowed - Khushi ke bhi aur dukh ke bhi...🀣

Yeah,I was working as a watchman for both of the CCs so I know what khichdi was paking in both the places...Really,I read that you are advised to keep yourself stuck to the computer screen for a limited time but again you and Anjori di milke done all the things...πŸ˜›β­οΈ

And Pratap ka naam mat lo,pata chala fir se uska mind satak jayega...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And please,now post in small bits...don't post such lengthy comments...I had a hard time reading all of the thing...🀣

LOL Abhi!!!
oh i have been advised a many things...that was just one...each one of my advises and moves affects the other...its real complex...i'm in a bad state, my health...but I...u'll get to know that later... ;)
i really don't know how we pulled it off, actually we just finished it...coz the  lack of time i cud give here affected the write up severely...but we just managed it in the end...it really wudn't have been possible without her...
oh ho!!! Pratap Singh...ab to lag raha hai ki uska dimag sahi jagah pe aa raha hai..haina ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
aaahhaaa...small bitts...well, as i said, I'm giving enough trouble to Your Majesty in the coming days...but chalo theek hai...baki queries alag alag :P but meri lambe posts ki fitrat itni aasani se nahi badal sakti :P
Aru_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhea_13

Thanks for telling,

@Abieshek bhaiya,,,
and Aru πŸ€—

Rheaaa!!!! :* *huggie*
PS-Abhi is only one year elder to you... ;)
CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my!!!
*takes a deep breath*
*looks at the judges with grateful eyes*
Where shall i start from...
First of all congratulations to Team Pratap for their tremendous effort and for putting up such a beautiful and well organized thread! Great job Team Pratap! I am still to go to through all the write ups of your thread but as much I read and saw the whole thread...indeed it's impressive!

Congratulations to Aru meri pyaari aru (girl i miss you like hell), anjori di, and of course my Rheu!!!
You all are very much deserving...

And yes, congratulations to my own team too.. I know that we did have our weak point, actually pointS i'll say...Maybe i too was at fault somewhere...and may be i didn't contribute enough...because that's what it is...i couldn't spare much time due to my MOM;s constant INVIGILATION on me!ROFL
Anyways, still after so many flaws and an unorganized work...it feels good to be only lose only by 2 point...
And yes...great job team mates!!!

Finally, for being selected for the final round...3rd position..not bad...but i think mera safar is competition mein yahin tak ka tha...all in all it was truly a beautiful journey and an amazing experience o be a part of this wonderful contest. I have seen many contests going on in other forums...feels good to reach at least to the third round of one of the contests...:)

I back out...

P.S i'll inform Ridz di also through a PM...or Abhi ko bhi kar dungi PM...
CallmeCel thumbnail
Awww...Aru...
Time for a group hug everyone...
Aaa jao jise bhi is group hug mein shaamil hona hai!!!πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Aru_A thumbnail
OIII!!!
Celu...u can't back out!!! 
why the hell???
aur vaise bhi, ye to indivisual round hai??? what is the problem in thiss??
Celu nahi...tu aisa nahi kar sakti...
group hug ke baad rula bhi degi...
even i miss u like hell...and now u back out...aise thodi hota hai...
Celu...

see...if its coz of studies then thats not a valid argument...u used to write stories, u still write them...u r the best writer of this forum...don;t u remember??? even i have my science FA this monday...and my science FA...it includes raj diagrams with spherical lenses and mirrors...organic chemistry and compunds and their structures +a full bio chapter. and my FA is no small deal coz it is going to determine my stream in 11th...but still, i'm not backing out, then why are u??? u have the potential to do this...i know u have...then why???
Edited by Aru_A - 9 years ago
CallmeCel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aru_A

OIII!!!
Celu...u can't back out!!! 

why the hell???
aur vaise bhi, ye to indivisual round hai??? what is the problem in thiss??
Celu nahi...tu aisa nahi kar sakti...
group hug ke baad rula bhi degi...
even i miss u like hell...and now u back out...aise thodi hota hai...
Celu...

see...if its coz of studies then thats not a valid argument...u used to write stories, u still write them...u r the best writer of this forum...don;t u remember??? even i have my science FA this monday...and my science FA...it includes raj diagrams with spherical lenses and mirrors...organic chemistry and compunds and their structures +a full bio chapter. and my FA is no small deal coz it is going to determine my stream in 11th...but still, i'm not backing out, then why are u??? u have the potential to do this...i know u have...then why???

Aru!!!
Calm down girl!! Calm down! Take a deep breath...
It's not that actually...
I mean yeah...one of the reasons is studies too...
you know everyone is not equal? Maybe you can manage with your studies along with all these but i can't...
i have noticed his and we know that everyone hasn't got the brains to manage both the things equally..i didn't do well...i mean it was not that bad...the grades can be managed if i do fell in Term 2...and i want A1 that's it...upar se my mom and dad are not allowing me to sit much in front of my PC...and honestly with all thee in my mind...i get distracted and i can't help this...

There's something else...i am not in a condition to think about something creative...and if i back out someone else can get a chance...it's far better than being there in the competetion unwillingly and doubtfully...

Edited by AsYa_Celana - 9 years ago
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG.Ye me kya dekh rhi hu..??? ..mujhe tho vishwaas nhi ho rha h...😲 team Pratap jeeti h.. bt seriously agar team pratap jeeti h tho sirf aur sirf..Anjori n Aru..tum donno k wajah se hi ye hua..h u both took superb effort 4 d post πŸ‘congratulation..Bst of luck 4 nxt round..
Team Ajab..fab post..great job..πŸ‘ caspu n celu...congo 2 u 2 ..nxt round me pohch gaye.congo..do well
Abhisheking thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aru_A

hahahahπŸ˜† uk what...i was appreciated.taunted on the same thing in the HP forum...my posts are sooo long...the truth is that i find it super difficult to write in precision...my style of writing is pretty elaborate..u wud know if u wud have read any of my works...they are tooo long...but but but, i'll have to stick to the word limit for this one...here u say its 1000 words but on the rules page u say its 1200 words??? why did u reduce it??? :(
so...imgurs and minuses...oh, i'm messed...
well, grateful to make this open, coz i really don't know how to do this stuff...okay, a beautiful pm...which needs to have dividers...now where am i supposed to find dividers???πŸ˜•
oh...u mean that the topic shouldn't be mainstream??? u mean if i write about Meera maa and Kunwar Bhojraj...something different...u are looking for creative and different like this???
oh good...fictions allowed...oi...u said the word limit was 1200...why have u reduced it to 1000 words??? *brows furrowed*
hehehhe...lets celebrate!!!! coz that task was really really hectic...i'll make a cake, we all will eat it together... :D :P
oh...so its a secret beautiful pm... ;) this pm will be our entry...ohhhkkaaay...so a pm full of appropriate dividers separating the sections...basically, we have to decide our own format of presenting our two entries, or not??...well...i really don;t know where can i find dividers...oh ho...ur expectations of the round 3b...well all i have to say is...Your Majesty Abhishek_King, don't worry, i'll give u enough troubles to handle :P
any more queries...well, i don't think any more :P not for now atleast ;) except the ones above :D

non...no...jo rules section m h,wo hi sahi h,,...menu yaad ni renda hai...πŸ˜†
not imgurs and minuses...they are all A website so only imgur.com and minus.com

Regarding dividers,saara work agar organizers hi kar denge to aap log kya karenge? *babajikathullu* 🀣🀣

BTW,where is my cake? I'm missing it...😭 @Roshu di kahi b'day p aap to nhi kha gyi na?!πŸ˜•

You ca write fiction or reality - its your choice...just one thing you need in mind is that you need to be innovative and creative...πŸ˜›

Your Highness! Don't worry...because agar m Your Majesty then I'll really cut your marks...😳🀣

Abhisheking thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsYa_Celana

Aru!!!
Calm down girl!! Calm down! Take a deep breath...
It's not that actually...
I mean yeah...one of the reasons is studies too...
you know everyone is not equal? Maybe you can manage with your studies along with all these but i can't...
i have noticed his and we know that everyone hasn't got the brains to manage both the things equally..i didn't do well...i mean it was not that bad...the grades can be managed if i do fell in Term 2...and i want A1 that's it...upar se my mom and dad are not allowing me to sit much in front of my PC...and honestly with all thee in my mind...i get distracted and i can't help this...

There's something else...i am not in a condition to think about something creative...and if i back out someone else can get a chance...it's far better than being there in the competetion unwillingly and doubtfully...

Yes...Yes...tell her to take a deep sigh...pata nahi kitni O2 h unke andar...endlessly writing on rehta hai unka...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

@Celu if you don't have enough time, you can send in your previous works too - we are open to everything...You shld send your best work till now...πŸ˜› But yeah,round 3 (b) m thori difficulty to hogi...πŸ˜†