similarities between Jamai 1 and Jamai 2

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
hello friends... though there are tough competitions between two jamais in the show, there are also some similarities between them.

• Both of them are hiding the truth behind their identity...
  • Both are lying to their respective wives..
  • Both are hiding their financial status sincerely... the rich jamai lies and acting like he is poor and the poor jamai lies and acting like he is rich...
  • both will have and face the worst day in their lives once their truth is revealed
  • Both of their wives would hang them upside down once they found their husband's truth
  • Both will give shock and surprise together in one note for their sasu ma DD after their identity is revealed.

P.S: don't throw anything on me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ, it's just a fun post๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes these 2 jamai has lots of similarities...I think before rajveer identity reveal, rajveer reveal sid real identity so that he break the house and send sid out of the house 
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Agreed wit u both ve similarities...bt our sid is dng 4 a gud cause bt d othr jamai has a evil stuff in hs mind
madhuharini thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju_sky

Yes these 2 jamai has lots of similarities...I think before rajveer identity reveal, rajveer reveal sid real identity so that he break the house and send sid out of the house 

but what I think is both Jamai's identity would be revealed in exact same time when Sid found out Rajveer's truth, simultaneously Rajveer outburst Sid's truth and hiding it frm the family in evil way๐Ÿ˜Š
madhuharini thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnalokam

Agreed wit u both ve similarities...bt our sid is dng 4 a gud cause bt d othr jamai has a evil stuff in hs mind

haan appu... u r right๐Ÿ˜Š
Surish thumbnail
Excellent analysis dear!
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju_sky

I thought the same thing too.  Rajveer will disclosed Sid's true identity before his is revealed.  Rajveer mission now is to get Sid out of the house, once he gets him out of the house, it clears the pathway for him to be able to usurp DD's wealth.
krithi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gingerly

I thought the same thing too.  Rajveer will disclosed Sid's true identity before his is revealed.  Rajveer mission now is to get Sid out of the house, once he gets him out of the house, it clears the pathway for him to be able to usurp DD's wealth.

yup u people r right.there is also of sid identity coming out
Priya46 thumbnail
I think you are forgetting something

Both Jamai loves their wives,
Jamai 1 loves his wife
Jamai 2 loves his wife wealth
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing post and yep I have to agree with you both are alike