Bindaas Bol CC #1 - Invite Only - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago

Hi everyone THANK YOU Jasoos & nish for inviting me here. Means a lot after all the drama ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Hi everyone THANK YOU Jasoos & nish for inviting me here. Means a lot after all the drama ðŸ˜³

ARK ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Nishi ðŸ¤— thanks a lot behna for the invite
@ nomad i hate sowmances & i was always anti Gaunali  in that way & hated the diwali week episodes & am still anti any kind of baat cheet of Gau di

on LF  diandra & karish are talking about upen they aren't even saying good morning to eachtoher & karishma is saying mujhe good morning tha   but i didn't
Originally posted by nomad.ness

& Ali's apparently got a gf outside? 
I can't understand that kinda people. If you're in a committed relationship, how can you even think about doing such cheap tactics for a show. 

& WHYYY do people like showmances?! Whether it be Gautam/Sonali/Upen/Di or Ali/Dimpy. ðŸ¤¢  do people ACTUALLY enjoy this?! 

I know right !! Didn't Gautam say that wo show pe kuch nahi karega, jo karna hai baahar karega...Are yaar ye kya nayi musibat hai...
Originally posted by Nishita123

I know right !! Didn't Gautam say that wo show pe kuch nahi karega, jo karna hai baahar karega...Are yaar ye kya nayi musibat hai...

but usne kiya kia?? actually the 2 scenes in episode weren't as cringeworthy as they were in the sneakpeak with added music & all, he even in regards to ali said sir saaanu ki let him do let's not interfere when sir was going  ke he's cheap  andflirting with dimpy and all that and pritam mentioned his gf outside 

on LF  upen di & karishma are completely cut off they aren't even saying good morning to each other& subah se she's away from gautam which makes me happy 
G/Di - seems more like fooling around but even then... fool around tum log ko karna hai tau bahar karo. They need to stop showing this on the episodes. If it wasn't for Gautam's gorgeous face, I would've FFd their scenes today ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†. 

I kind of like Sonali/Gautam but not the OTT-ness, only their casual flirting (esp. since at that time both G and Sonali were kinda isolated) but when BB tried to make it all romantic by playing the 'samjhawaan' song ðŸ˜† that just ruined it. 

They will surely fight again and woh log aise he better hai. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nishita123

Gautam is faking it...like totally...par diandra ka pyar sacha hai ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

but usne kiya kia?? actually the 2 scenes in episode weren't as cringeworthy as they were in the sneakpeak with added music & all, he even in regards to ali said sir saaanu ki let him do let's not interfere when sir was going  ke he's cheap  andflirting with dimpy and all that and pritam mentioned his gf outside 

on LF  upen di & karishma are completely cut off they aren't even saying good morning to each other& subah se she's away from gautam which makes me happy 

Karishma is w/ Gautam?

GANNA shippers. come aboard. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
oho...
BTW, NM why is Ali on hunger strike ?

Any info