India-Forums

Saaksshi (Saakshi)
Saaksshi (Saakshi)

Nov 12 update

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Saaksshi is all dressed up as a bride when her mom walks in and they talk in general.Her mom tells her that every relationship must be based on trust and understanding.Your about to begin a new life with rakshit and you must never hide anything from him as you would be walking the path of life together.Further,her mom gives her a necklace that vijay(her bro) had got for thier mom out of his first salary.Saaksshi denies stating that this is the only nishani of her bro but her mom insists that she keep it.Saaksshi is shown remembering the raksha-bandhan thingy abt her bro.Her mom makes her wear the necklace.Her mom also adds that "jhoot zindagi ke kisi andhere kone main chup jaata hain par rishtey bhi andhere main kho jate hain"(something along those lines)

outsit the barat has come.Behind the clock is slowly ticking towards the doomed 9:10.Her father and everyone welcomes rakshit and his parents.Aslam is shown watching this sadly,but then changes his face into a smile and starts dancing in the barat.His mom is watching this from far.

meanwhile, sameera is on the phone with the general who tells her that he could'nt resist calling her since she is looking so beautiful.She asks him if he is nearby.He says yes but he will not reveal his place and sameera knows him very well and should get out of the way.She starts searching for him but he tells her that he is not so close that she will see him.

Saaksshi is thinking about what her mom said.She has flashbacks of shekhar and her past in astra(shekhar telling her that she is made for astra,Shekhrar handing over the gun to her,She killing mario and shekhar)Behind the clock is ticking.

Mani and deepak have come when suddenly a guy bangs into deepak(general ka guy who has planted the bomb).He says sorry and walks away but deepak keeps thinking that he has seen the guy somewhere.Mani tells him that we are not on job and that we have to keep the cover that we are saaksshi's x-colleges working in the tea company.Deepak is still fishy abt the guy.

Meanwhile saaksshi calls a small gurl and tells her something in the ear.That gurl goes to rakshit and says that saaksshi didi has called him on the terrace.He excuses himself and wonders what saaksshi wants to say now.

Deepak remembers that mr.bomb planter(sorry i don't know his name) is the generals man.He immediately alerts mani and says that something is happening here tonight.Mani says in that case lets split and search.Deepak runs behind the guy and shoots but misses.The guy runs away.Meanwhile sammera is walking when she nitces a wire.She drops her moblie and on the pretext of picking it up removes the wire to see that a bomb is planted.She detonates it and walks away smirking.

After sometime deepak also gets there and seeing the broken wire thinks that mani has done and say:good job,buddy!Meanwhile saaksshi is pacing in the terrace desperately waiting for rakshit to come.She hears some footsteps and calls out "rakshit" but its actually deepak.Saaksshi is surprised on seeing him there.He thrusts the gun in her hand and tells her that she might need it as something fishy is going on.She tells him that how can i keep the gun but he simply presses it into her hands and then adds in a soft undertone:take care and walks away.

Rakshit comes up to the terrace saaksshi just throws away the gun on the floor.Rakshit asls her what happened and she tells him that there is something about her past whisch he doesen't know and she does not want her past to harm their future in anyway.He assures her that he still trusts her and that they will lead a very beautiful life as he loves her.He says now no matter what happens nothingcan come between us.We are together for our life.Meanwhile the general from the rooftop os frantically trying to press the bomb but nothing happens.Sameera calls him and taunts that see he could not do anything.He simply replies that he will kill saaksshi if not by bomb then(a bullet noise is heard)

at that precise moment rakshit is shown holding saaksshi in his arms and he is asking her if she love him.At that moment the bullet hits hima nd he just stares wide - eyed.Saaksshi is busy blushing and finally manages to say that she loves him.When she looks up she is horrified to see rakshit's twisted face.Then rakshit brings his blood covered hand and touches her face and falls down.Saaksshi is shocked and does'nt know how to react.She simply screams rakshit and starts crying over his body and gets the flashback when he had told her about star etc.(so sad rakshit died...he was a cute dude)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
thanks Naina.. yes its sad.. want to see where they are taking this.. it is definitely not the same without SS
Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 7:14am | IP Logged
thanks .. great update
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Right from the beginning they had paired Deepak with Saakshi so when they first showed Samir Soni (shekar ) and her falling in love I was confused. When he died I thought ok now they will bring deepak and Saakshi and then again they brought rakshit back I like Rakshit but I was wondering how this was going to fit in.

SO HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE DEEPAK AND SAAKSHI. I think they make a good pair,

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top