Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayshay1206 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank goodness for ANGRY AHIL! I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK WE HAD LOST HIM!! I HAD FORGOTTEN HOW MUCH OF A BAD ASS HE USED TO BE! WOW! AMAZING POST!
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: QHGeetLova

Thank goodness for ANGRY AHIL! I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK WE HAD LOST HIM!! I HAD FORGOTTEN HOW MUCH OF A BAD ASS HE USED TO BE! WOW! AMAZING POST!

I know, suddenly Aahil came alive onscreen! 
I love BadAss Aahil...

Deewana Aahil is strictly for real Sanam..😉

Thanks!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I enjoyed yesterday muskane jhooti he sequence and Angry Ahil most ðŸ˜› aaahhh I miss that jallad jin mode so much! And Sunehri made sanam ka izzat ka phaluda infront of everyone🥱 I don't know in which direction anger of Ahil will go. But I seriously don't want any kind of mu now between sahil. Seher should be punished for her deeds. I just Hope Ahil realises this is not sanam.  I know its lame as I doubt cvs will make Ahil realise. But I am hoping for last time.  Jallad jin mode doesn't suit right now with sanam. Though junoon wala pyar is always mast. And what's with dilshad  ðŸ¤£I was laughing at her antics most😆😆. If she has nothing to do better than running around and doing self talk she also should be tied up with sanam in that warehouse of raziya.
Awsome post with gifs. 
Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am glad you loved the episode as much as I did! The Sunheri drunk dance reminded me of "Parda Parda" by Nikhat! This was epic! LOVED how she danced around Rehan? He was completely flabbergasted? He NEVER expected Sanam to do such a thing? Recognize her Rehan!! The way she looks at you? Did Sanam EVER look at you like that? This girl is in love! But not with your brother!

As for Aahil, he is utterly confused by Sanam's behavior. He dosent know what to think? First she dosent want to dance with him, then she dances alone and makes a spectacle of herself! How long will it be before AAHIL realises that the way Sanam is looking at Rehan, is the way she used to look at HIM once upon a time? It's time for you to recongise too Aahil! She is not acting like Sanam, because she IS not Sanam!  

RAHAFA...I try not to say anything about their sorry mess if I can avoid it? Rahat was right when he told Haya. "To get back at me, dont put yourself in trouble!" 

Who else laughed their head off, when Khala was being dragged around by the neck? That was major LOL! As for angry Aahil...all I have to say "welcome back Baby!" Gussa tera whalla whalla, nakarain tere uff uff uff...!"

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: flora212

I enjoyed yesterday muskane jhooti he sequence and Angry Ahil most ðŸ˜› aaahhh I miss that jallad jin mode so much! And Sunehri made sanam ka izzat ka phaluda infront of everyone🥱 I don't know in which direction anger of Ahil will go. But I seriously don't want any kind of mu now between sahil. Seher should be punished for her deeds. I just Hope Ahil realises this is not sanam.  I know its lame as I doubt cvs will make Ahil realise. But I am hoping for last time.  Jallad jin mode doesn't suit right now with sanam. Though junoon wala pyar is always mast. And what's with dilshad  ðŸ¤£I was laughing at her antics most😆😆. If she has nothing to do better than running around and doing self talk she also should be tied up with sanam in that warehouse of raziya.

Awsome post with gifs. 

Deep down I want SaHil back stat !

But thinking in terms of a storyline, I think if Rehan found out what she was doing, it would the harshest punishment. Jail and torture would be very unsavoury... 

Rehan is the one thing she treasures.

But her ruining Sanam's good name was terrible, I hated that. Sunehri did play a mean trick on Khala,and she knew to watch her back because they were up to something. Its innocent Sanam who will get the ill effects of this horrible plot.

I dunno why but i feel like Sanam will return to an angry Aahil, and they would be still separated. To the point of break up. He would be so angry, that he won't listen or believe her about Tanveer's secret. Because he hates it that she ill treated his  mother in public. 

Argh! 

I can take it.

Give me angsty Aahil.
i'd take any SaHil at this point...
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I am glad you loved the episode as much as I did! The Sunheri drunk dance reminded me of "Parda Parda" by Nikhat! This was epic! LOVED how she danced around Rehan? He was completely flabbergasted? He NEVER expected Sanam to do such a thing? Recognize her Rehan!! The way she looks at you? Did Sanam EVER look at you like that? This girl is in love! But not with your brother!

At one point Rehan had this OMG expression on his face, I was hoping he recognized her! But he was just gaping at Sanam's crazy behaviour. How much more Un-Sanam-like can she be for them to realize something? Rehan more than Aahil, because he knows of Sunehri's existence !

As for Aahil, he is utterly confused by Sanam's behavior. He dosent know what to think? First she dosent want to dance with him, then she dances alone and makes a spectacle of herself! How long will it be before AAHIL realises that the way Sanam is looking at Rehan, is the way she used to look at HIM once upon a time? It's time for you to recongise too Aahil! She is not acting like Sanam, because she IS not Sanam!  

That way he dragged her out, was AWFUL. So painfully humiliating for both of them. He has always been proud of Sanam, it must have been awful for him too. Sunehri wouldn't feel much guilt in the guise of Sanam. I REALLY hope Rehan's brain cells got jogged a little. I mean he has got nothing to do recently but just get stared at... Why can't he influence the story too...

RAHAFA...I try not to say anything about their sorry mess if I can avoid it? Rahat was right when he told Haya. "To get back at me, dont put yourself in trouble!" 

Who else laughed their head off, when Khala was being dragged around by the neck? That was major LOL! As for angry Aahil...all I have to say "welcome back Baby!" Gussa tera whalla whalla, nakarain tere uff uff uff...!"

She was terrified the explosion would happen near her !! LoL ! Khalu was just as terrified...! 

@underlined LOL !! ROFL !! ðŸ¤£
JShukla thumbnail
Really SageFlower.

How wonderfully you write!!. I can go on and on with gushing and the gifs are OO EEM GEEE 😆

Seher has ruined it all for Sanam. Its perhaps revenge of the CVs on behalf of Seher for giving it back to Sanam for whatever was lost to her as a child. I am surprised how much sympathy she has in this forum, even though she has pretty much helped murder Sanam. in fact if not for Sanam's own grit, she would have been long murdered and thrown away to a dustbin from where street kids like Sunehri get their daily bread.
Now to add to it, we have everyone wishing all good for her and expecting Sanam to protect her at the cost of her own married life, her happiness. Its surprising how people who love Seher here expect Sanam to be all forgiving after enduring hell in that dungeon of devils and love her. Well the character will do what the CVs will expect her to. But at present Seher does not need Sanam's love.
At present she needs Aahil's wrath for putting his darling in that hell.

Dilshad has always meted step treatment to Sanam. Its like she feels Sanam is like a helping hand for her to take care of first Haya and now Seher. All her thoughts have only been about Seher. She has not once thought about the embarassment caused to Sanam...

Aahil will be all angry , upset and behave miserably with Sanam... I am in 2 minds if I want to watch a bad woman like Seher getting love while a good one like Sanam get all the suffering...Its a very heavy hearted viewing.

As an audience who understands Sanam's character, it is doubtful if they will start making her tell lies. She has always been very forthright with Aahil, to the point of bluntness. Lets hope if she lives upto this reputation. I am looking forward for Seher to face Aahil's wrath...Sigh..wishful thinking

You have asked us to be fair to Aahil... well Tanveer has not seen/experienced Sanam so closely as to understand her as well.Ditto with Khala Khalu. They can assume that Sanam is behaving thus because she is aware of their real intentions now and has dropped the formalities.
Haya's interactions were very limited.

However Aahil has interacted a lot with her in the past few days and i'd still blame him for not being able to feel much amiss. Makeup and that noodle strap dress is really a huge indication... anyhow.

On second thoughts, it could actually be for the husband-wife duo to understand that their love at present is not as deep as they thought, at least from Aahil's end. So perhaps he will make a bigger fool of himself by punishing Sanam for Seher's crimes and then perhaps repenting and making it up to her...
Whatever it is I'd like the CVs to stop showing parallels between Sehan and Sahil coz they are 2 very different love stories and at different junctures of their relationships. I hope Seher is shown doing as much hard work as Sanam has been shown doing for her loved ones.
Edited by JShukla - 9 years ago
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

Deep down I want SaHil back stat !

But thinking in terms of a storyline, I think if Rehan found out what she was doing, it would the harshest punishment. Jail and torture would be very unsavoury... 

Rehan is the one thing she treasures.

But her ruining Sanam's good name was terrible, I hated that. Sunehri did play a mean trick on Khala,and she knew to watch her back because they were up to something. Its innocent Sanam who will get the ill effects of this horrible plot.

I dunno why but i feel like Sanam will return to an angry Aahil, and they would be still separated. To the point of break up. He would be so angry, that he won't listen or believe her about Tanveer's secret. Because he hates it that she ill treated his  mother in public. 

Argh! 

I can take it.

Give me angsty Aahil.
i'd take any SaHil at this point...

Sageflower, Call me weird. But I am hoping for Aahil and Sanam to seperate.
Aahil at present does not deserve her. About that pathetic public spectacle, sigh... it would be even worse when all the skeletons come tumbling out.
I hope they give a better reason to Sanam from blurting out Seher's truth than sisterly love. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A few things. On Wednesday, they showed Aahil noticing and glaring at Khala-Khaluwhike they were hovering  around her drink. I thought as watching then that maybe he would piece it together. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

But another point, since his dragging her out of there was mentioned. Strangely that's not what made me sad. What made me sad was Seher-Sanam was losing consciousness and trying to relay it to Aahil. She was clearly about to faint or something similar, and he didn't either notice or blink an eye. Because it's Seher we are not affected, but really to him it's Sanam. She was holding in to him/trying to, and saying his name as she lost consciousness, and really Aahil shoukd've picked up on it and responded.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The day the precap aired for Aahil asking about her dress and makeup, male chauvinist was.thrown around. Except when episode aired, Aahil specifically clarified that it's not appropriate for the business meeting with Sheikh. :)

I really wouldn't want Aahil to make any comment or observation of her dress.

Already just criticized him above, to which actually people may not agree because it's Seher not Sanam. But one thing I won't criticize him and am darn glad he doesn't or isn't shown contemplating on a shoulder-strap dress.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago