Sarcasm at its best

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

many many congratulations to dabh team ๐Ÿ‘

oh my 
whole RP has decided to taunt sandy just because she is readily available and wont speak anything in defense
if yesterday it was emily
today it was mohit , who is he to remind sandy of her duty as a wife
has he ever done the duty of a husband till date

vik doesnt need her sympathy , 
how easily he says this, when the same guy needed sympathy to unite his family

and the best part was bbsa with sarcastic wounding words
he asks her to bring back bharaj and chaturi
if she brings back can he take back the words 

mubarak ho beendhni mubarak ho ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
is he aware what words he is using

its easy to hurt , but impossible to take back the words
does sandy have the powers to release RK
its a national issue now

fantastic expression by deepika again ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ

the scenes in the plane is a shocker
the passengers wake up only to face another nightmare

this time it was baby ( bhabho) doll
these girls are playing with the emotions of passengers as though they are dolls

bhabho is targetted and poor suraj is helpless
neeluji and anas were brilliant๐Ÿ‘
finally we guessed it right , no bullets in the gun
but d has a huge stock

hope tomorrow ash is not made target

the tigress rushes towards its prey
coming episodes are going to be more thrilling
the offscreen pics are amazing๐Ÿ‘

Edited by thala - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's episode was a good one.. The upcoming sequences look even more interesting .
I don't think rathi family should have behaved this way with Sandy , Maybe the Cv's want to show that a common man does not understand the police officers too are sometimes bound by their duties.
Sandy isnt even the one who is handling this case alone..Government too is responsible but a common man thinks  being an ASP she shoud have convinced them to release RK.
This track has achieved such high ratings because its very close to reality..The way terrorists behave, the way Gov acts in such situation , how a common man thinks ( which include rathi family ) and an ASP who is torn between her duty towards country and her in-laws.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hope that pataka bomb go fisss...
and bb's hand hurt so she might miss that fire ..and it might go to ashu's arm or somewhere else like Maya ..she was sitting just in front of her ..omg hope it's true

thala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonali_11

This track has achieved such high ratings because its very close to reality..The way terrorists behave, the way Gov acts in such situation , how a common man thinks ( which include rathi family ) and an ASP who is torn between her duty towards country and her in-laws.

๐Ÿ‘

the cast and the crew hardwork has paid off
though this track has numerous bloopers , its finally the thrill and suspense which has brought a rise in trp
this concept is untouched in daily soaps
viewers have welcomed this concept and the result is the evidence
thala thumbnail
Originally posted by: nep3

hope that pataka bomb go fisss...
and bb's hand hurt so she might miss that fire ..and it might go to ashu's arm or somewhere else like Maya ..she was sitting just in front of her ..omg hope it's true

i dont think any blood shed will happen
sandy will call maya before that
tomorrow epi may start with jail scene 
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thala

i dont think any blood shed will happen
sandy will call maya before that
tomorrow epi may start with jail scene 

hope so ...i don't want to see that scene bb covered in blood ๐Ÿ˜ญ
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
this is the fate of daughter-in-laws/wives/gfs ๐Ÿ˜’... the respect and care they get from their husband's family or friends will vanish in a second and will start blaming her and taunting her as if they are the only ones who had affection on him and they are the ones who are getting most affected with his death when the reality is they lose only one of their loved one but for the girl the whole world crashes down ...๐Ÿ˜’

poor sandhya , nobody thought of consoling her ...
Edited by --jas-- - 9 years ago
Venus12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the preview of today's episode. Haven't watched it yet. Looks like an interesting episode. The Rathis are selfish people and they always were including babasa. He never stood up for sandhya in her earlier days in the family as a new bride when she needed a support other than her husband, which could have made her transition from kothari to rathi more easier. But he stood there silently, cuz in no way his family or he were affected by bhabho's torture towards her then. But now when he is personally affected he shouts at sandhya blatantly without even for a second considering the fact that she is going thru the same pain as him, in fact even worse, since to some extent she would be blaming herself for this entire situation. same goes for the rest of them.. a whole selfish bunch!
I'll post my comments on today's episode after I watch it :)
Edited by Venus12 - 9 years ago
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am posting my comment based on the discussion in this thread:  if we need to blame someone I would start with Sandhya - why can she not stand upto herself - all she has to tell them to be quiet and she is the one who lost most in this - she stands there, trying to be a great lady - like follow Mahatma Gandhi pricicple - if some one slaps on one cheek, show the other to be slapped- I am not saying to be violent but she has to be stern with them - she never was and she never will be - do not know what hse is trying to prove to Suraj but I have hd enough with this - my opinion she is to blame in this
diyafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All very good comments, yes all RP jumps the gun to blame others, no one stopped to think that Sandhya is going her husband, friend, supporter encourager etc etc. Suraj is her strength...
they are all shoot first and ask questions later person, this is the typical theme of the CVs, the same goes for RP and the same for all the HG ppl around them.

I am really sick and tired of this over and over repetitive meaninglessness.

Anyhow Sandhya is to blame the same as well, she never stands up for herself, all she had to say was yes I understand your pain, but I have to report to higher authorities too, and in this case govt is involved, and that I did talk with them to get her family back.. I must say I liked her comments to the press yesterday, that when she got hit by the terrorist car, she was left on the road unconscious and no public person came to help her, if they had done that she would have informed appropriate ppl to stop the plain from flying, but she never stands like to her parivaar.