Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Sneha is soo beautiful. She and Iqbal make a great jodi.. And guys we all agree that angad and kripa are a lovely jodi but nobody can seperate iqbal khan and sneha from eachother... Theyre a match made in heaven.. God bless them and hope god showers them with all the happiness in their forthcoming marriage. Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gallery of Iqbal Sneha--- (Page 6)" in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazam

Originally posted by swordfishh

Originally posted by queenkumar

Originally posted by as86

Thats the first time I see Sneha being pretty... Thats a really pretty picture of her... BUT!!!! It should've been Neha on his side there...!! I read the article about Iqbal and Neha, they r soooo cute together!!!

You think so, if u act with a person, should u make them your life partner! Really did not know that, anyway, Sneha is his life parter for ever, like he said, No one seperate this Iqbal from his Sneha! What a statement from Iqbal....Luv ya man!

Nice pic, they look awesome!

Oh I remember that line.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWasn't it the same interview in which he clarified that heand his fiance dontsurf the net and visitforums?WinkWink

Oh yeah, I remember. Iqbal lied throughout the interview ConfusedLOL

Yeah also remember that interview anyways Iqbal looking hot as usual.
Thanx for the pic.

Muniza

salaha

salaha

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Thats the first time I see Sneha being pretty... Thats a really pretty picture of her... BUT!!!! It should've been Neha on his side there...!! I read the article about Iqbal and Neha, they r soooo cute together!!!

You think so, if u act with a person, should u make them your life partner! Really did not know that, anyway, Sneha is his life parter for ever, like he said, No one seperate this Iqbal from his Sneha!  What a statement from Iqbal....Luv ya man!

Oh I remember that line.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Wasn't it the same interview in which he clarified that he and his fiance dont surf the net and visit forums?WinkWink

Dry!!!!!!!!

lol...damn you gal..your just so smart..lol...GOOD ONE THOU..THUMBS UP

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmyindia

Originally posted by salaha

You think so, if u act with a person, should u make them your life partner! Really did not know that, anyway, Sneha is his life parter for ever, like he said, No one seperate this Iqbal from his Sneha! What a statement from Iqbal....Luv ya man!

Oh I remember that line.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWasn't it the same interview in which he clarified that heand his fiance dontsurf the net and visitforums?WinkWink

Dry!!!!!!!!

lol...damn you gal..your just so smart..lol...GOOD ONE THOU..THUMBS UP

Swordfish, you rock Lady ClapClapClap

Allforums and surfing on thenetis visited only by BHOOTS I guess LOLLOL

LOL

Muniza

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
ClapClapFight some more! I saw this topic when it first was opened, I said to myself they can handle it they wont fight, or make sarcastic comments!..Hmm, whats happening here? Take this as all of your LAST warning. Any next time you guys try to create promlems, be sarcastic in a rude way. Warning level raised.

That goes for all of you!

-Topic Closed

Priya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top