Page 6 Page 6

usharafuddin

IF-Rockerz

usharafuddin

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

Originally posted by queenkumar

Originally posted by as86

Thats the first time I see Sneha being pretty... Thats a really pretty picture of her... BUT!!!! It should've been Neha on his side there...!! I read the article about Iqbal and Neha, they r soooo cute together!!!

You think so, if u act with a person, should u make them your life partner! Really did not know that, anyway, Sneha is his life parter for ever, like he said, No one seperate this Iqbal from his Sneha!  What a statement from Iqbal....Luv ya man!

Nice pic, they look awesome!

Oh I remember that line.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Wasn't it the same interview in which he clarified that he and his fiance dont surf the net and visit forums?WinkWink

oh manLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gallery of Iqbal Sneha--- (Page 5)" in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mazzay

Goldie

mazzay

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mazzay

oh cum no guyz!! leave dis stupid argument its only a picture so y der is soooooooo many arguments bout neha and sneha plzzzz get over it

neways dis is a best pic of sneha nad iqbal 2getha[neha and iqbal share a great chemistry on screen and r best couple dats my point of view

Yes ur right... Smile This is one of the best pics....The designer has done a good job with his clothes...

Lousy clothes can single handedly ruin ur onscreen personality CryCry

yh i no

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Thats the first time I see Sneha being pretty... Thats a really pretty picture of her... BUT!!!! It should've been Neha on his side there...!! I read the article about Iqbal and Neha, they r soooo cute together!!!

You think so, if u act with a person, should u make them your life partner! Really did not know that, anyway, Sneha is his life parter for ever, like he said, No one seperate this Iqbal from his Sneha!  What a statement from Iqbal....Luv ya man!

Oh I remember that line.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Wasn't it the same interview in which he clarified that he and his fiance dont surf the net and visit forums?WinkWink

u guys crack me upLOL 

Maan-Diwani

IF-Rockerz

Maan-Diwani

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usharafuddin

oh manLOLLOL

oh swordfishh nice one ClapClap

sUgA -N- sPiCe

Goldie

sUgA -N- sPiCe

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida_10

Originally posted by nikki05

wow they both look very nice
gr8 jodi
i like them
wish they did a soap together
wud love to see it
Smile

hmmm well i dont think sneha should have managed itttttLOLTongue

snehas not an actress! she dnt do tat stuff

tas like sayin shahrukh and guari shud do a movie together.. no it odnt work tat way LOL

dnt be offended i really m not trying to be mean or somethinglol

Shazam

Shazam

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Oh yeah, I remember. Iqbal lied throughout the interview ConfusedLOL

as86

Groupbie

as86

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Im not saying u should make whoever u work with ur life partner... Im just telling my opnion!! I have my freedom of speech rite!!! Yea so as I said... Sneha looks pretty in the pic... But yea I like the Iqbal and Neha jodi much better okay... So yea I wish it was Neha on his side.

Thank u very much!

as86

Groupbie

as86

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Abida_10

queenkumar we all know and noticed that u cant tolerate it when someone says something good about neha and with it something bad about sneha! let them give their opinion...why r u just giving comments on it
we all know u love sneha...but we love NEHA!! right rajni?!!
and one more thing if someone said that neha should have been with him in this pic....it doesnt mean that she will become his life-partner....its just a picture!

RAJNI and Abida_10 thanks for backing up!!! I dont know what queenkumar's problem is.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top