Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Has the episode arrived, have we seen with what intent he LOOKED at Shagun? In my opinion and in my judgment of Raman's character, he has already moved on and him looking at Shagun with a slight smile on his face only means - That well, good we all finally moved on to better lives, putting the past to an end. 

Raman clearly loves Ishita, and I don't think we need proof for it. Let's wait for episodes before going so hyper over a moment that is directed by better people than the 'oh so controversial' UMTV team.
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PoojaSushIta

Disagree with d post...n specially Bold part !!
r we watching d same show??

Shagun has done enough damage to his life n to his kids yet he was lookingat Shagun in a dreamy way...what can u say ? It's neither that he can never stop loVing her or is attracted to her physical beauty. ...

Is he the same Raman who was disguisted at Shagun few days back...men are men but looking at her ex wife with so much love disgusts me
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Good grace! Now Raman is checking on ex wife!! 🥱

Please!! Shagun's outfit is too gaudy!! 
I hope he doesn't get one of those FB with her on their wedding day!! 🥱

OMG...ab yeh dekhana bhi baki hai😡
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yyy

Shagun has done enough damage to his life n to his kids yet he was lookingat Shagun in a dreamy way...what can u say ? It's neither that he can never stop loVing her or is attracted to her physical beauty. ...

Is he the same Raman who was disguisted at Shagun few days back...men are men but looking at her ex wife with so much love disgusts me

yes that s why raman is deciding to leave her 😆😆
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: PoojaSushIta

Disagree with d post...n specially Bold part !!
r we watching d same show??

Forget it pooja ..people used the same language during shagun party as well when he was accused of checking out shagun based on BTS/SBS/SBB videos for wearing the blue dress that he gifted to ishu. Jab episode aye to kya mila sab ko baba jee ka thallu. So leave it. 

I still trust raman that he is not checking out shagun especially when accepted that he loves ishu ..In future if he does so that would be just to keep himself away from ishu but for now. No way.  
saniiaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anku-

Has the episode arrived, have we seen with what intent he LOOKED at Shagun? In my opinion and in my judgment of Raman's character, he has already moved on and him looking at Shagun with a slight smile on his face only means - That well, good we all finally moved on to better lives, putting the past to an end.

Raman clearly loves Ishita, and I don't think we need proof for it. Let's wait for episodes before going so hyper over a moment that is directed by better people than the 'oh so controversial' UMTV team.

Thank you so much for this post
much needed
most of the times this forum jumps to conclusions that are mostly negative and as always the main forum is flooded with negativity
thank you for your post dear, I hope people read and understand it
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

yes that s why raman is deciding to leave her 😆😆

Good for him ...he can now settle down with his beautiful ex wife and can admire her beauty until next Ashok comes in her life...😆😆
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Good for him ...he can now settle down with his beautiful ex wife and can admire her beauty until next Ashok comes in her life...😆😆

when did he say that he wants shagun back 😆
Oishi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

How do u know that look was dreamy and not, gayi apashagun meri life se wali khushi look? 😆 Because U me aur tv said so? Let the epi air. It cud be anything.
Cv's are hopeless but they aren't that hopeless that they would make their male lead check out his ex wife. 😆
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Err.. What..What... Why... 
Not liking 👎🏼