India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

16th November 2004 (Page 4)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Armaan didnt start the fire.  I reckon it was Aryaan trying to sabotage Jassi.  She will get sacked - like in BLF this gives her the chance to go abroad and transform.

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Deadly... as brilliant and detailed as always..ClapClapClap

I think that the whole fire think is another way to extend the drama ...a la chewing gum!

Jassi and Purab will ofcourse not be able to solve their problems now as
he will try to call her but she will be too busy...he will take it wrong....on to next week...that will be spent in making Jassi the culprit for the fire with more humiliation and literally driving her towards getting her "makeover"....

At this point one has to wonder... if making Jassi outwardly beautiful will solve all her problems ?  I guess anything is possible on TV no matter how ridiculous!SleepySleepySleepy
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
THANKS!   Clap
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

Originally posted by pj04

3) though this is most unlikely but jassi finds out armaan is the culprit...she is heartbroken....she goes for makeover to take her proper place in the gm/kohinoor.purab supports her...ofcourse the engagement is forgotten in the tensions....and we are back to the track of blf.

and still goes back to armaan after she is heart brokenBroken Heart?

According what I heard on this forum...jassi goes back to armaan in blf story...so I am confused...why would she go back after all that he did....

that is what happens in blf...she realises that armando (though must point out he was not as evil as armaan here was shown, armando genuinely cared for his company and he was a flirt. the indian armaan was plain evil who lies, plays around with feelings, tries discrediting jassi  through media,and does not seem to care as much for gm as for chaimanship)is playing with her feelings ,fooling around with her ,she is heartbroken...yet she can't let go of him...in the end when he proposes , she forgives him and marries him(moral: love can forgive anything). that is an another story that in its sequel she suspects and finds armando cheating on her(he never really changes)...decides to divorce him and move on.

Edited by pj04 - 16 November 2004 at 2:36pm
gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

I don't think Betty divorces Armando ( i am not sure though) in Ecomoda. She thinks that Armando is having an affair but later she comes to know that he did not had any affairs. They will live happily everafter.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

i apologise somya...not too sure about ecomonda.the sequel..just posted what i read on internet.

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Nice update deadly.

Originally posted by pj04

in its sequel she suspects and finds armando cheating on her(he never really changes)...decides to divorce him and move on.

No, she separates from him for a while and then goes back. The sequel "Ecomoda" was a complete bore from what I've read and heard and it never gained the same popularity as BLF.

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Thats ok pj04, You don't need to apologise. Even I am not sure. I will ask my friend.

Go to top