Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

16th November 2004 (Page 3)

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyavenky

Thanks deadly. This (fire) may be the main reason for jassi to leave Gulmohar. Aryan may put blame on Jassi and Puru uncle will defintely agree to fire jassi.She will have her makeover later( i think in maldives).Then again she will join Gulmohar  as she is the owner of both Gulmohor and kohinoor.. (like blf). It is just my guess.

What do u guys think?

Sowmya...u put me into thoughts now...

that could be a possibility. I think it was armaan's plan to fire the building and put jassi into trouble as he did not like her getting success...he showed that initially and can't say he changed all of a sudden...

Aryan takes this opportunity and poison's everyone's mind and jassi may be voted out of gulmohor...Confused

so why is this makeover in maldavies...is she going to her honeymoon their or what...?Wink

sweet786 Newbie
sweet786
sweet786

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for great update
but not happy with the drama. Cry
i think they need to do is bring some excitment to the drama rather than making it stressful drama.
oh well, it's only a drama.
thank you again Smile Clap

Edited by sweet786 - 16 November 2004 at 2:04pm
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

I love your picture Sowmyavenky!

When do you think Jassi will go to the maldives?  Its just the makeover is happening in 2 weeks!  Wow that would be amazing if she went then!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amaypranay

really Lakshmi...i feel that many times. but as smisha put it..we all are in the same boat.......gosh, they really know how to drag the show, that's why they did not even make J&P talk and cleas things with each other today!!!!!

well put lakshmi...amaypranay...strangely jassi seems to forget that purab clearly says that meena is not his ideal woman and jassi may not be his ideal woman completely but she is close enough when explaining about meena...guess jassi forgot it. papaji is proud of jassi's strength????in running away from problemsDead...and why can't jassi call purab...why is purab supposed to make the first move always.Confused

as for fire scenerio there are three possibilities dpending on how they want the story

1)jassi asks for help from purab but he refuses and gets blamed for it ....(.he is following jassi's advice of keeping business and personal life seperate)...there is an another round of misunderstandings,the sagai breaks and so ...armaan helps her with makeover..to show purab...so on

2)aryan blames jassi for it...saying she is trying to weaken the company so that purab can takeover...he wins this round...jassi is humiliated thoroughly and she takes out her anger on purab ...everything falls apart...somewhere between all this the secret of kohinoor comes out(i think the insurance papers have to be signed by owners) and armaan is helpless to do anything for jassi. she goes for makeover and proving everyone wrong.while purab and armaan both help her with makeover

3) though this is most unlikely but jassi finds out armaan is the culprit...she is heartbroken....she goes for makeover to take her proper place in the gm/kohinoor.purab supports her...ofcourse the engagement is forgotten in the tensions....and we are back to the track of blf.

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks  a lot.. Deeps (khwaish, moderator of JP group) has made this picture for me. She is an expert in making collage. I think Jassi will go to maldives in December or Jan first week.

Edited by sowmyavenky - 16 November 2004 at 2:14pm
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

wow... ..everyone here has so many different thoughts..imagine if T&D were to read all our messages...may be they would get some better ideas about progressing with the show......right guys!!!!

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

3) though this is most unlikely but jassi finds out armaan is the culprit...she is heartbroken....she goes for makeover to take her proper place in the gm/kohinoor.purab supports her...ofcourse the engagement is forgotten in the tensions....and we are back to the track of blf.

and still goes back to armaan after she is heart brokenBroken Heart?

According what I heard on this forum...jassi goes back to armaan in blf story...so I am confused...why would she go back after all that he did....

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JODY

Thank God they don't come here.

how do u know that Jody...they may be visting as guests and be a silent viwer...we never know...

Go to top