deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Jassi is safely in her home and is pouring out her feelings to her diary (the old one.) She writes "every thing in the party the people were pointing to me that I didn't belong there. Our world are totally apart. " Then she has the flash back of Meenakshi. She goes to the mirror and see herself and says that "I don't have the style , looks that should be there in Purab's ideal. I can never be like his ideal. Meenakshi saw that before anybody". And then she starts tearing the pages of her diary. She goes and throws it out of the window. She tells herself that she won't be able to stand to see her family and friend hurt if some thing goes wrong with her relationship with Purab. That her family mean the world to her. Meanwhile Purab is lying on the sofa deep in his thoughts. ( the table in front of him has Jassi's diary in it.how did they fail to notice that) He thinks that why did Jassi reacted in such a way. That Jassi is a strong and sensible person and shouldn't have reacted in such a way.The Jassi he knows would have never ran out of the party. Billu is also having a sleepless night as he is waiting for Purab's call to come. On the other side Nandu is also worried about Jassi and decides to give her a call. Billu rushes to the phone when it rings. When he discovers its Nandu his face fall. He scolds him for calling so late in the night. Nandu expresses his worries about Jassi but billu isn't so considerate. He tells Nandu that the next day he will get it from him. Jassi in her bed is thinking than that why didn't Purab defend her from Meenakshi. Why didn't he say anything ?? Does he think just like Meenakshi too ?? Purab is now walking around the room. He says to himself that if he would have been getting engage to another girl nobody would have bothered. But since its Jassi they keep asking questions. Who is Jassi ? Where is Jassi from ? Why Jassi ? In the end he says "Its my life. I am Purab Mehra. Why should the world interfere with my dislike and like ?". The phone rings in his house but he doesn't pick it up. The scene changes to Meenakshi who wonders that why isn't he picking up the phone. Is he still upset ? She tells herself that what ever she said in the party was nothing but the truth. And as his friend she had every right to say such things. She wonders that is she the only one who can see the differences between them. What ever she did she did it for the good of Jassi and Purab. She goes to her dressing table and starts taking out her bangles and ear-rings. She wonders that what does Jassi have that Purab left her for Jassi ??

Nandu wants put his troubled mind to rest. So he has decides to climb the railings to get to Jassi's house. He says to himself that how please Jassi will be that he would climb without even going to the gym. He climbs the pipe and then goes into her balcony. He sees a sleeping and a very peaceful Jassi. He tells her that how he has come to meet her. Suddenly he hears some noises and so hides under the bed. Billu enters the room. He also says to the sleeping Jassi " You waited for that call to come but at last fell asleep. So what if your prince didn't call. He would call." Then he says to her that how strong she is. And some time he wonders how did she become so strong. Then he takes out the glass from Jassi'face and covers her with a blanket. The next day Jassi wakes up. She had a dream where Meenakshi was apologizing for her behavior. She also says that she was just telling the truth and Purab also thinks the same thing. And if Jassi does n't believe her she can ask Purab herself ? Then Jassi wakes up. She wonders if it was really a dream. She starts putting her bed to order. Suddenly she notices a pillow near the bed. (Nandu was sleeping on it). She pulls it out. Suddenly she feels as if there is something under the bed. She goes down her knees and start screaming when she sees Nandu. Nandu quickly covers her mouth and tell her his story. When he removes his hand Jassi says how he scared her to death. Nandu jokes that she can't die so easily. Then Nandu starts telling her that if he continues to climb the pipe like that for her then he will become strong and have muscles. Then girls will start falling for him. Then he thinks that there would be a possibility that the pipe would break and so he will break his bones. Then some beautiful nurse will meet him and she will fall in love with her. Jassi adds that then he will forget her. Nandu tells he can't forget her. Jassi gives him a sad smile. Nandu says that how he doesn't like her with such a smile. He pulls Jassi's cheeks and then she starts smiling. She tells Nandu that he is a very good friend of her and her best friend as well. They hug. In the office Maria brings the newspaper excitedly. She shows the gang the paper. The gang see Purab's Photo with Meenakshi. Also an article about the party. Maria tells them that the hair shown next to Purab is hers. Veeru asks her what's the big deal in that. Maria says "excuse me! Today my hair has come the next day my whole face will come."Just then some one comments how the article has only mentioned about the party and nothing about Jassi. Maithele adds that she is sure Meenakshi must have paid the newspaper people to publish this article. Bindiya also comments on the fact that Purab didn't defend Jassi. That he sided with Meenakshi. The whole gang looks angry at him. In Jassi's house she is just about to leave when the phone rings. She picks up the phone. Its Armaan. (Sorry guys didn't get this part that well because he was talking to fast). He asks her what will they do about the banglore thing as there is a strike ? Does she knows a cure for Malaria that will make the person alright after 15 minutes ? As there is a stain on his tie and he has to go to bank in 15 minutes but the laundry is closed because the man has malaria. Jassi looks confused. He tells her that she doesn't need to come. Jassi smiles and says that first of all he can starts by calling the dealer in the banglore to give Gulmohur a discount because of their delay. And second of all she feels it doesn't matter what ever the tie he wears, as the bank won't care. Armaan smiles and says that he is glad she is normal. Jassi asks why. Armaan explains that he thought she would be upset by the whole yesterday incident.And he thought about her the whole night yesterday. Jassi tells him that she was upset and had a bad night because of it. But then when she woke up today she realized that today is a new day. And suddenly all her worries disappeared. She also adds that why should a new day suffer when an old day was bad. Armaan tells her that she isn't a normal girl but a super girl. That she always smiles at the time of adversity and he hopes that her smile always remains on her face.

The scene changes where Jassi is having lunch with Billu. Billu asks her that why is she so happy ? Jassi asks why. Billu also thought that she would be upset like Armaan. Jassi tells him the same thing. How one should start a morning as a new day. Billu tells her that how pleased he is to see her so strong. Then he tells her how he wished he had another daughter. Jassi asks "Why ? Am I not good enough". Billu replies, "You are too good. I don't even need to complain a single time. So if I had another daughter at least I would tell her to be like Jassi." Jassi smiles. She realizes it's getting late. She takes her purse and then the phone starts ringing. When she goes near it , it stops ringing. She leaves. Then the phone starts ringing again. Billu grumbles about it. Just then Jassi comes again as she had forgotten her file. She picks up the phone. Its Armaan. He is all sweaty and his tie is loosed. He has tear in his eyes. He tells Jassi to come to the warehouse quickly as there is a fire. Jassi asks if somebody is hurt. Armaan replies that he has no clue but Gulmohur collection is all ruined. Then they focus on an upset and stunned Jassi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
awesome update deadly! as usual!!!👏
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Phew!!!!!! exellent update Deadly.Bless you.

One thing i really liked is that Jassi didn't leave Purab's side to head straight away to Armaan's.Nothing magical happened between her and armaan.Rather it was a day of introspection.And instead everyone spent the night thinking of one another.

Don't you ppl think Nandu is the sweetest of them all?

nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx deadly for the great update yaar..you made my day..👏
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks deadly...very nice update....

i'm just wondering when will jassi and Purab tak about this whole mess....

and now this fire, this is a new angle...gosh there's too much confusion!!!!! well i hope purab will be explain to Jassi, that he loves her and only her!!!!!!

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for the update deadly.

nandu once again proved that he is a true friend.. really sweet.

surnita thumbnail
Purab might love Jassi - but she doesnt love him.  She has made that clear.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks deadly...as u know u are a life saver...with the amount of comotion and curiosity we have...

u are right Minnie...nandu is really sweet...dost ho to aise...who are always their for you when u need...we don't even have to ask for it...they are right their...jassi seems to be lucky in this matter...who has a caring friend like nandu and billu papaji, bebe and amrith who loves her a lot and gives her liberty to do what she likes..as they trust her and know if she marries Purab that would be the ultimate...as she would get the best...hmmm...what else can one dream of....

As i said before she must be wondering why did purab not take her side and tell meena not to talk like that or atleast come forward to the crowd and speak up...

The fire things has changed the topic all of a sudden i feel...

hope they have insured the building and goods if not armaan then u are in big trouble....

If fire is really caused by some one then I can doubt only one person and that is ARMAAN itself...

as Aryan can't do this he cannot harm gulmohor...

meena...she is busy thinking about purab...

mallika...she is confused but can be possible....

whom did i miss?

jammy thumbnail

Hi,

Thanks for the update deadly. Between I am really confused as to why the fire now?? anyways the way the story is going, I feel they burnt the script in that very same fire.

Jammy.

*Anjali* thumbnail
hehehehe Jammy--yeah, and maybe they (T & D) lost their minds in the fire too 😆  GREAT update, Deadly. Thanks!