Chorus sings: Chetak, Tu mera hero oh oh!

Posted: 9 years ago
Namaste all! (i figured that sounds better than Hi lol)

ok so before I begin, I would like make special note- Nov 19 is Jhansi ki Rani's birthday, i have made separate topic to celebrate her life - here is the link, do check it out and spread the word as she lives in her hearts!

She is my inspiration, her life is a message, her fight is our fight, because even today unity is a deficit in our people/society may it be in India or abroad, I mean we wont even smile at our own people if we see them in different countries, did we learn that from the brits? seriously people it doesnt kill to smile! hehe! 

so lets begin the episode:

Title: Chetak, Tu mera hero oh oh!

well we start off with badshah telling ajabdeh to surrender- i hate his face, he looks like a leech! 

badshah says you are alone and no one will help you- grrr! well at that moment our hero Chetak comes and starts stomping the men! good job!!!!

OMG OMG!! ajabdeh is the smart one who says this horse doesnt seem crazy to me!!! and she takes a sword and starts fighting!!! MashAllah kya fighting ki Ajabdeh ne!! dil khush ho gaya!!

but she gets caught again because HB and balwant have slow reflexes! grrr again!

But Ajabdeh's bhai Patta comes with his small soldier party! he starts kicking butt

ok sorry i have to laugh, here we have war on one side and other side Meerama is singing a bhajan, but I guess its the only thing that will calm Pratap's mind!

Pratap is asleep and Meerama goes to him and says once you wake up, i hope you will do your duty! and she leaves! 

back at the palace, patta is kicking butt but Badshah the coward attacks him from the back and injures him!!!! badshah you will die like your father!!!

Ajabdeh goes to Patta and asks him to wake up! Ajabdeh says she is a married rajput woman, she will kill herself before being captured! honour was always a priority for those women!!! Jai ho! but but before she can go anywhere, the net falls on her! and HB says leave her, you didnt think of that when you let your child run out?

you know when you already know that Ajabdeh is going to get kidnapped, you want to forward everything else and get to the part after that to see how Pratap gets to her, but we will have to bear the torture of watching the other stuff too lol

this all looks like classic hindi film where the villain takes the heroine and then the heroine bro comes and fails and then he goes and finds the heroine! and our HB plays the melodramatic mom!😆

ajabdeh is taken away! Chetak breaks free and when he hears patta say kuwar Pratap, our hero Chetak comes back to Patta! Patta manages to get up and talks to chetak that im not your owner or rider but do this dying rajput a favour and take me to pratap! awww, i felt bad for Patta, patta beta you have some more time to live! today you will live!

patta goes on chetak!

Pratap thanks Meerama for showing him the light and not letting him stray! He will fight for his motherland!!! 

thank god, thank god, it didnt take ages to get to Pratap, chetak is there and pratap sees him and patta!! 

pratap runs and gets Patta off of chetak and Patta tells him what happened and tells him to go save Mewar's aan and shaan!!

Pratap tends to Patta, and gets him some herbs to stop the bleeding!

ok pratap figures he can only save one life, and calls out for someone to come, yea this is no palace, there isnt any human! but Chetak answers the call hahah!

pratap tells chetak to take him to a safe place! i loved the PraTak talk all the neeying was worth watch! he even neeyed when pratap said Jai eklingji and Jai mewar! lol! He needs a human voice, i would love to see how many times he calls Pratap a duffer! haha! he is probably thinking, if you had been with your wife all these years, this problem wouldnt have happened!! 

Precap- Badshah talking to ajabdeh that he is interested in pratap, and ajabdeh said that you will die like your father!!! and we see pratap coming! 

Ok I love Chetak, apart from the jokes on the horse, he was the hero of the day! smart horse hai!! apart from the horse, only Patta and AJabdeh made a mark on me! 

Wow... awesome post again! vry apt title Rati!!👏 love ur analysis...😳⭐️
I so loved the episode.. there were moments when i laughed, moments whn I felt bad... but overall.. loved the epi!

yup chetak is the hero today! and patta v kuch kum nhi tha.. absolutely loved how he and ajab fought off those afghans! awesomee! poor patta had to suffer an attack.. from behind.. these afghans😡 the horse fighting off and then its rushing to patta was vry filmy.. yup.. the way ajab was taken into costody was evn more funny.. but overall it was sad to see the adorable patta-jija suffering afghan's wrath

patta reaches pratap so soon? aww glad he did.. pratak talk was awesome.. neighing was too good.. and well is it just me or I felt the horse was in deed getting emotional in those scenes.. kya ashva chuna hai CVs ne Chetak k role k liye! awesome⭐️

and yes.. finally pratap ravaana hue Badshah ko mazaa chakhane! yeiii after ages there was precap!! yup Ajab is ryt!! 😉chalo lets grab popcorn and watch our hero pratap taking down our cupid badshah..😛😳

once again.. lovely post! 😳

P.s. I jus wish this pratap-badhshah faceoff ends soon.. patta will be fine and the old man parvat das will be crushed to death by chetak..

Originally posted by -Priyam-

Wow... awesome post again! vry apt title Rati!!👏 love ur analysis...😳⭐️
I so loved the episode.. there were moments when i laughed, moments whn I felt bad... but overall.. loved the epi!

yup chetak is the hero today! and patta v kuch kum nhi tha.. absolutely loved how he and ajab fought off those afghans! awesomee! poor patta had to suffer an attack.. from behind.. these afghans😡 the horse fighting off and then its rushing to patta was vry filmy.. yup.. the way ajab was taken into costody was evn more funny.. but overall it was sad to see the adorable patta-jija suffering afghan's wrath

patta reaches pratap so soon? aww glad he did.. pratak talk was awesome.. neighing was too good.. and well is it just me or I felt the horse was in deed getting emotional in those scenes.. kya ashva chuna hai CVs ne Chetak k role k liye! awesome⭐️

and yes.. finally pratap ravaana hue Badshah ko mazaa chakhane! yeiii after ages there was precap!! yup Ajab is ryt!! 😉chalo lets grab popcorn and watch our hero pratap taking down our cupid badshah..😛😳

once again.. lovely post! 😳

P.s. I jus wish this pratap-badhshah faceoff ends soon.. patta will be fine and the old man parvat das will be crushed to death by chetak..

Thanks dear! 
it was an ok episode for me, cuz im waiting for praja scenes!
patta was very good! rushiraj shines again!
yea lightening speed Chetak has lol! but thank god it didnt take half an episode to get ther!
tomorrow should be seeti maaro, popcorn khao episode! lol
thanks!
i wish the same, only cvs can make this happen!
Nice analysis again rati dear
Rachana seems to hav shed all d inhibitions handling d talwaar...she was a different person today wid action scenes...cant get more perfect dan dis
Watching ppatta sersly injured i was literally pleading dat patta shudnt die...he cant die!!!
Aftr pratap puts some herbs i felt relievd dat he vil get well
Eye catchers of d day ajabde patta n chetak

But why cage ???lol
Mujhe circus mein janwar ko jaise rakhte hai...waisa hi kuchh laga...grrr 

Ratidevi...Pranaam!!

Yayyy!! Chetak aa gaya...wow..haven't seen the episode but looks like he kicked butts!! you are right if he could speak he would call Pratap a duffer idiot 😆

I think if he gets a voice he should be made the maharana..he seems to have more sense than our own yuvraaj!!😆

I agree with you...with all due respect to the actor who is playing Badshaah, he does look like a creep!! I hope it's his acting and not his real fitrat which is showing on his face!!😉

Toh aaj Precap dikhaya?? Lagta hai Cvs ko accha khana milna shuru ho gaya hai!!😆

chalo dekhte hai kya hota hai aage!!

Pranaam!!!!😳
Awesome analysis as usual. Today was one of the better episode in a long time. I am glad its finally moving on in right direction. Chetak is the hero today and i am glad he reached to MP so soon. What a brave fight by Patta i fell bad for him as well as ajabde today. Looks like Pratap is ready to teach those afghans another lesson. I hope patta is ok cause he has to do lot more for matrabhumi in the future with MP. Hopefully soon Pratap-badshah khan standoff will end and that buddah traitor gets exposed red handed. Parvat Das must die now... 
Namaste Rati 😛.roz ki tarah aaj bhi ek shaandaar post 😊 thanx for post..
Badshah khan ko toh hamare hero Pratap khatm kar hi denge ...bt asli villian(Dheer bai) ka khatma kab hoga muje uska intzaar hai and current flow of story ko dekh ke lag rha hai ki vo din aane mai time hai ... and Meera maa ne Pratap ko sirf unke kartavya ke baare mai bataya .. but muje ummed thi ki vo unhe ye b kahengi ki thoda apni Patni ki bhi sunn liya karo .. 😆 .. khair ye toh cvs ki banai hui story thi ...
and ya you are ryt  aaj ka hero chetak tha .. that horse is really a good actor .. muje samaj nahi aa rha ki ek horse ko itni training kaise de di inhone🥱
Originally posted by rachuroxxx

Nice analysis again rati dear
Rachana seems to hav shed all d inhibitions handling d talwaar...she was a different person today wid action scenes...cant get more perfect dan dis
Watching ppatta sersly injured i was literally pleading dat patta shudnt die...he cant die!!!
Aftr pratap puts some herbs i felt relievd dat he vil get well
Eye catchers of d day ajabde patta n chetak

But why cage ???lol
Mujhe circus mein janwar ko jaise rakhte hai...waisa hi kuchh laga...grrr 

Rachana is really perfect actress i love herrr😳 mere liye to she is most beautiful actress and flawless actress hai😳 her eyes r really expressive ...
and ya that horse playing chetak is really a good  actor ..
baaki Patta aka Rushi ko toh hum jaante  hai he is always awesome😊
Thanks for your post rati. seems good fight to watch. even i felt yesterday meera maas bhajan off the track even i can listen it all the time but hello one side people are fighting for life do something if you are MP 😆 any way more once done watching. 
Originally posted by Intrepida

you know when you already know that Ajabdeh is going to get kidnapped, you want to forward everything else and get to the part after that to see how Pratap gets to her, but we will have to bear the torture of watching the other stuff too lol

this all looks like classic hindi film where the villain takes the heroine and then the heroine bro comes and fails and then he goes and finds the heroine! and our HB plays the melodramatic mom!😆

I love your posts and read them daily...but seldom have time to do anything more than hit the like button.

I have to say...your above assessment was bang on and had me in stitches...🤣