Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey dear,
Yes, today was another filler eppy. They love cliff hangers.. so maybe we'll see Seher's plan by friday. But as I said since yesteray.. Seher seems to be up to something. The feeling is getting stronger. Please I think she overheard more of Razia's phone convo than she is leading on. I actually think khala and khalu will end up taking the rap for Tanu's faults.  I decided vi'm only going to be replying on this forum. 

I can't handle the negativity in my posts. Peeps respect yours more than mine, so i'll no longer be posting. 
Edited by Danitrini - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The episode was a filler. ALL the things that Sanam deserves to get, Suneheri is getting at the moment, pretending to be Aahil's wife / wife to be! But the best part was, other than her greed / need for money, nothing else is being enjoyed by her. Because she has to pretend to be another man's wife, while looking at the man who's wife she WANTED to be?

It's kind of a sad irony. She looks at Rehan, and the thorns from the Rose Aahil gave her, prick her hand and blood oozes out. Aahil didnt notice this, but Rehan does. He asks her if she hurt herself? and her response is:

"My only relationship is with Pain now, so at least I must feel it?" something like that? Either ways, it was a good scene. 

RAHAFA...wont go there, accept to say Deepak Wadwa looked Hot in that Black suit, and SC looked quite pretty too, but I thought the dress was a bit too revealing? I guess that was the point?

The precap was Seher dancing and pushing Tanveer. She looked like she was high? Lol. Yes, it reminded me of Nikhat's "Parda Parda" dance? :)

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
They are just adding masala to make it spicy.
Seriously...the writers r so obsessed with violence, criminal masterminds might take some lessons from them, seriously guys r they even sane?