Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gubbara. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Antlers

This right here. Also, looks like the founder of Islam had many wives whom all were related to his family and some of them were age 15 and below. Kind of sad isn't it? when we are defending the religion we belong to, but can never take any sort of criticism. Everyone reads the text differently, just like the posters here. two different people posted two different meaning on Quran 47:3-4.  Honestly, I don't even belong to any religion, but most of the "crazys" are coming out the middle east as of right now. Esp all the beheading of innocent social workers. 

@OyeChupKar pretty much everything you wrote agrees with what I had typed earlier. It seems 47:3-4 is literally telling people to kill people. 

That's why I asked wether or not Muslim members agreed or not with his post regarding muhsin khan😆

He was actually confirming what you wrote while trying to argue against you😆@oyechupkar

Edited by Gubbara. - 9 years ago
NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
Not a Muslim either, but I know that cousins get married which is kind off awful! But it's not compulsory not every one marries their cousins in Muslim culture!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This is unrelated to Bollywood and deals with Religion which is a sensitive and at times controversial topic. This topic is now closed.