Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bollygal

bollygal

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 9:46am | IP Logged
First look: Indian Idols reunite

Abhijeet SawantThe Indian Idol finalists

Time for a reunion.

After the rousing success enjoyed by the finalists of Sony Television's Indian Idol, winner Abhijeet Sawant (top row, centre) joins his fellow Idol folk for the first time since the show ended.

The gang is pictured during a press interaction for their upcoming live 'Yaaron Concert,' on Friday, June 10, in Mumbai.

The 11 SMS-chosen singing voices of the nation can be seen performing together in a two-hour long episode to be telecast on June 19 on Sony Television.

Photograph: Sondeep Shankar/ Saab Pictures

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yaaron concert n indian idol reunion" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bollygal

bollygal

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 9:46am | IP Logged
is any1 goin to concert in mumbaiBig smile

vcool

Goldie

vcool

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
oh wow, but I am kinda bored with all of this..........(no offence intended)

thhikana

Goldie

thhikana

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vcool

oh wow, but I am kinda bored with all of this..........(no offence intended)

coz u see ur fav Abhijeet everywhere (lucky u though!).......... Sony is over doing with abhijeet n rahul...... doesnt bring amit much......Cry

bollygal

bollygal

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
yer i kinda agree....they are over doing it .............i alos think they should include all the indian finalists like ravinder, rahul s., amit t etc etc you see rahul v prajakta everywhere on the serials the concerts etc...............the rest  have been forgotten

vcool

Goldie

vcool

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
i know.......................they shud bring all of them, I am sure thikkana they'll show amit  a lot 2 once his album's released InshAllah! i just dont like prajakta .......(no offence intended) i guess coz abhis the idol so hes everywhere, but i liked his new luk tho!so he can be everywhere ............

bollygal

bollygal

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

lol u really dont like parjakta do u??LOLLOL

vcool

Goldie

vcool

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
i like her coz shes prettySmile, but when she sings she gets on my nerves besuri kahi kiii, remember the way judges praised her.......................and did u see how chipkoo both abhi and prajakta were in the sonu concert!!!!!!!!!Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top