Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kunakshafan26

its a lovely os i must say we have soo many writers in our forum hats off 👏

Thank u so much. I'm glad u liked it.😊
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_arshilover

Thank u so much for all ur appreciating words. I'm glad that u liked it. Will try to continue if every one want to read.

Sure..wud wait for that... 😃..Take Ur time..All d very best..👍🏼
lvukunal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wowww...supperrbbb..awesome...job (Y) mohan chawanni.. <3
abhi_arshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: lvukunal

Wowww...supperrbbb..awesome...job (Y) mohan chawanni.. <3

Thank u.😊
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey ya . I just read your os and loved it totally . I cried the whole way . Especially this part 

She really wished that he return today. When she is leaving for school she imagined him saying from her behind, "Aye chawanni, sunna... Mere wish kiye bina hi tum ja rahi ho!"  When she turned, she imagined him with open arms, smiling calling her for a hug. But when she went close he vanished like everytime. Brushing it off she started for her school. Well, this is not new for her. She sometimes imagines him and feel more sad when her illusion breaks that she is missing him but he is not and not even tried to contact her. And it even make her angry! To top it up today when she is on her way to home a guy had tried to misbehave with her! And he even commented that there is no one to protect her. Though navika gave him left and right, she is sad that her spiderman is not there to protect her like he promised. She always craved for a father figure when her father died. It was fulfilled by her spiderman but he too left her! That's why she is sad and angry.

This part really pierced my heart and I was so close to shred my tears 😭 this one so nice and beautifully written and the last part was so good 👏 I wish u had kept some Mohan's feelings also . 
Plz write a second part and plz pm me when write more on these characters plz 😃 
Ps I watching a movie No 1 business man and your story was so nice I got attracted to this and left the movie 😆 it is still playing and I m here replying . Okay so got to go and watch the movie . Lots is missed 😆😉
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow!! U brought tears to my eyes!! Nbt se related itne time baad kuch padha hai!!
While reading this i just got reminded of one episode of ssn 2 when mohan and nanhi came face to face and nanhi asked him ki 12 saal ek vaade ke saath jeena kya hota hai pata hai aapko??

Truly beautiful!! This gave a really realistic perspective to nanhi's mindset in ssn 2!! She lost her brother, her best friend, her father figure!!
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well wow. this is what the real nanhi wud have felt. n behaved. i wish they had shown nanhi this way instead of showing her still blaming mohan for addu getting lost. but angry with him for leaving her n not being in contact with her. wish they had shown her understanding tht it was not entirely mohan''s fault tht addu was lost. And had shown megha the mirror. The nanhi they showed in season 2 was not nanhi how much ever the CVS try to justify it or we try to.
i always said both megha n mohan were unfair to her. one ignored her for addu n one for his wife megha.
where was nanhi. one whose life started again after spideman came to her life. she had new things to look forward to. And both megha mohan snatched it from her.
And i liked it how u put it, wud megha have blamed mohan had he been addu's real father n wud mohan wud have left nanhi had he been nanhi's real father. 

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Hey ya . I just read your os and loved it totally . I cried the whole way . Especially this part 

She really wished that he return today. When she is leaving for school she imagined him saying from her behind, "Aye chawanni, sunna... Mere wish kiye bina hi tum ja rahi ho!"  When she turned, she imagined him with open arms, smiling calling her for a hug. But when she went close he vanished like everytime. Brushing it off she started for her school. Well, this is not new for her. She sometimes imagines him and feel more sad when her illusion breaks that she is missing him but he is not and not even tried to contact her. And it even make her angry! To top it up today when she is on her way to home a guy had tried to misbehave with her! And he even commented that there is no one to protect her. Though navika gave him left and right, she is sad that her spiderman is not there to protect her like he promised. She always craved for a father figure when her father died. It was fulfilled by her spiderman but he too left her! That's why she is sad and angry.

This part really pierced my heart and I was so close to shred my tears 😭 this one so nice and beautifully written and the last part was so good 👏 I wish u had kept some Mohan's feelings also . 
Plz write a second part and plz pm me when write more on these characters plz 😃 
Ps I watching a movie No 1 business man and your story was so nice I got attracted to this and left the movie 😆 it is still playing and I m here replying . Okay so got to go and watch the movie . Lots is missed 😆😉

Thank u so much for commenting. I'm so glad that u liked the os. I wanted the os to be completely about nanhi's pov and how her anger gradually turned to somewhat hate. So, there is not any one's pov in this. I can't promise another part but i'll try to write. And wow! U left mahesh's movie to read this. This is the hugest complement.😲

Originally posted by: angeala95

Wow!! U brought tears to my eyes!! Nbt se related itne time baad kuch padha hai!!
While reading this i just got reminded of one episode of ssn 2 when mohan and nanhi came face to face and nanhi asked him ki 12 saal ek vaade ke saath jeena kya hota hai pata hai aapko??

Truly beautiful!! This gave a really realistic perspective to nanhi's mindset in ssn 2!! She lost her brother, her best friend, her father figure!!

Thanks for commenting. I'm glad u liked it. And i'm happy that ur able to connect with nanhi. Thank u so much.
Thank u😊