DKDM preparing for farewell thread. - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Minakshi di did you liked my idea in the PM.
Originally posted by mnx12

@kataayani,
We have started working on this thread more then a month back. Suddenly I can't ask people to stop. Such threads are always from DT of the forum. So this too will follow the trend.
You are most welcome to contribute. Do let me know by pm, as all the sections are assigned over pm only.

@Everyone,
The very first epi had this dialogue by Mahadev, "Na apamaan ka bhay, na samman ka moh. May to ek Vairagi hun." Simillarly there are members, who are working for this thread, without bothering about any allegation, criticism. Atleast that quality should be respected. Everyone has their own likes, dislikes. Birthday, anniversary all threads are different. They can not be compared to other threads & be judged as one was good over other. Work for this thread is already going on since more then a month. Asking them to stop now because some are objecting is not possible. There is a lot to be done. Those who have come up with a different idea is soon assigned that section.
So guys please allow them to come up with a good work without questioning their eligibality. Because ultimately whatever The Real Mahadev wants will happen. So let's be +ve & enjoy the show as long as it lasts.

Regards
Minakshi

@bold😲
more then a month
u didnt even put notice or asked for participation...
this is not fair
there are some who genuinely want to participate yaar
@foram,
Active members in this forum as on now are very less. News of this show closing are in media more the 2 months back. People were more interested in writing about why they stopped watching as they had lost interest. In such circumstances we were left with the option of working ourselves to bid this show a respectable farewell.
Best part is no one even asked permision to make a thread. So we decided to go ahead.
It's wrong to say people are not allowed to work. Anyone who has asked in this thread to contribute or have come up with a good idea is immidiately given that section.
Some have not even posted here, just approached through pm, have silently started their work.
Come up with a good idea, pm me. You'll surely be contributing.

Originally posted by mnx12

@foram,
Active members in this forum as on now are very less. News of this show closing are in media more the 2 months back. People were more interested in writing about why they stopped watching as they had lost interest. In such circumstances we were left with the option of working ourselves to bid this show a respectable farewell.
Best part is no one even asked permision to make a thread. So we decided to go ahead.
It's wrong to say people are not allowed to work. Anyone who has asked in this thread to contribute or have come up with a good idea is immidiately given that section.
Some have not even posted here, just approached through pm, have silently started their work.
Come up with a good idea, pm me. You'll surely be contributing.

thanks for the reply...
will pm u soon
Meenu can we have a members slam book? Something like this one
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4162608
was so senti about the fact that this journey is going to end soon that i felt like seeing the older episodes in the DVDs, the beautiful music, each specific to some moods, parvati meeting Shiva, then the soothing matibani music during the ring finding game after marriage. everything so serene and just so perfect, 😭

wish atleast reruns of mahadev could be shown as fillers instead of savdhan india 🥱
with Minaxi's permission I am going to collect all the Farewell Massages from old forum members who left the forum or not active in the forum.For this I sent massage to every old member through pm.Few of them replied that they will send massages but still I didn't got any Massage.and also no one send any entry for the siggy contest and Tuesday is the last day to send entry..it's like no one is interested at all.
Minakshi,
I PMed you the DKDM honours and trivia stuff last night. I hope you received them.

^^ Got them. Thanks.
Have replied, please check.
Minaxi i pmed you the the stuffs as well 
do tell if any correction is required.. i will be able to read the pms only at night coz 9 hrs of my day goes in the office..!!  so dont fret if u dont get a quick reply