Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: NailClipper

You mean Viacom18?

Dunno...why her? Even Sunny Deol is more well known.
Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Dunno...why her? Even Sunny Deol is more well known.

Don't have enough money I guess. Or  A-list directors are not interested to host it as the show has lost popularity. 

I think, they should have hired Viju (Vijender Singh) as the host. Kuch viewers toh milte ðŸ˜†

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Season 7 was totally without Raghu and Rajeev. That one was directed by Bumpy and Aashish. Season 4.. Yeah, Raghu was there during auditions, but he was not dictating/giving tasks to the contestants. Gulshan used to come with his "Bad Man" tasks. ðŸ˜†

Oh yes 'Bad Man' ðŸ˜† I remember now. Had seen that season, it was good. 
They need to keep Raghu at least for the audition I think, the auditions would be nothing without him- his name is synonymous with the show now, or at least get a better replacement, someone intimidating like Irrfan or Grover.

Someone wrote few days back during Bigg Boss casting rumours that Raghu had been having severe back problem.. This could be a reason for dropping out this season.

BTW, Bumpy and Ashish.. Ashish Patil from Y films and Bumpy=director of Bank Chor??

Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Don't have enough money I guess. Or  A-list directors are not interested to host it as the show has lost popularity. 

I think, they should have hired Viju (Vijender Singh) as the host. Kuch viewers toh milte ðŸ˜†

True...or if they wanted an actress someone like Preity Zinta. Or maybe Gul Panag as she is pretty popular on social media.
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

BTW, Bumpy and Ashish.. Ashish Patil from Y films and Bumpy=director of Bank Chor??

Yep.

Bumpy directed Shraddha's Luv Ka The End too. 

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

True...or if they wanted an actress someone like Preity Zinta. Or maybe Gul Panag as she is pretty popular on social media.

Gul is a biker too. So, her image fits with Roadies. 

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Karan Kundra will also be a judge on Roadies this season. 

From Deccan Chronicle:

Karan Kundra's stint as a vampire with another show proved to strengthen his follower base to an extent that now he will be seen on Roadies as a judge alongside the original roadie Rannvijay Singha. The actor known for his casanova roles and gorgeous looks will make a stylish addition to the team.

This show will see a female judge for the first time. Will it change the viewers perception about the brand? We wonder, what's in-store this time around.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141119/entertainment-tvmusic/article/good-or-bad-raghu-rajiv-give-roadies-miss-season

Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
WHAT?!

cant imagine roadies w/o raghu rv
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It can't be Esha Deol. It must be a joke. ESHA DEOL ARE YOU FCKING KIDDING ME NA TUM JANO NA HUM
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Esha deol?? NO WAY
She will put every one to sleep like she did to people watching her movies
 Roadies judges have to be daring and have a strong personality

Esha to me looks like some one who may get badly bullied in a roadies audition, can't imagine her being the judge