My take on what's going to hap - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by gil-99

nice..really...make few more...i am in...

😛thanks 

will make more and more soon...

will you make creations on them😳 ...i have posted ishaan  entry picsof saving urmi life in picture gallery 
Originally posted by Gingerly

Very nice.  I like Ishaan and I think he'll really love Urmi alot and be a good father to Shaurya.  He will show Shaurya the true definition of what a father is.  I don't have a problem if they show them falling in love just as long as they don't show Urmi returning back to Samrat.

thanks for liking my pic and commenting on it ...i have posted ishaan and urmi pics in picture gallery ...pls...do make creations on them😳
It would be nice too showing Urmi and Ishaan becoming really good friends. It doesn't always have to be marriage. But this is TV, so maybe that scenario won't play out...Edited by Raleighbcat - 9 years ago
After reading the spoiler, Samrat HAS to pay for his evil deeds. He cannot be let off the hook.

But yes...even I feel that the CVs are heading towards Urmi-Ishan union. They are giving many hints to indicate this. And if it happens, GOOD! Even though Ishan made a mistake by hiding Samrat's true self, Urmi too committed many blunders when T tried to reveal Samrat's truth.

Urmi has been through a lot & deserves a second chance in life to love again AND to be loved by a man who respects her & accepts her as who she is. Ishan would be the right guy. Also, Shaurya deserves a stable environment as well.

CVs aren't going to pair Ishan and Anu opposite each other. It won't work. In a way, Anu has unknowingly brought Ishan and Urmi together. It's destiny.
Edited by .Wanderer. - 9 years ago
free to use:😳 its destiny 
free to use ðŸ˜³meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho 
Hate them..He looks like urmis baby brother nd it's so wrong to show love right nw..bad story line if it happens..A woman can deal with her own..I m not saying urmi doesn't deserve a nice man..but not this guy for me..every time I see him I feel like singing pink lips pink lips..
And his expressions are like he is in love with urmi frm beginning thts so bad I mean u hve been in love with ur frnds wife???He needs to pull his socks wen it comes to acting specially in front of performers like mohit nd neha
I love the trio of ishaan,urmi and shaurya.ishaan and urmi romance is awesome
Originally posted by anger

I love the trio of ishaan,urmi and shaurya.ishaan and urmi romance is awesome

yaah,especiallly the candle scene on 20 nov 2014 was awesome...the way urmi smiles when light comes because os ishaan ,i loved that scene...😳
Yup me too loved that scene