Bigg Boss 8

The royal take - Good, Bad & Ugly

*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Here is the royal take on todays episode. It was one of the most entertaining episodes of the season for various reasons.

The episode started off on the right note with the introduction of the task which was a good plan by BB as he saw that nothing much was happening in Gautam's captaincy.

Pritam and Praneet immediately brought out the Ekta Kapoor serial Vamps inside them and started planning with Pritam even suggesting they tear down the posters. lets give a clap for positivityπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Karishma surprsingly was seen smiling most of the time except during Nigaar's rant.

The most ironical thing was Upen Patel talk about entertainment. In fact a bit of jealousy could be seen during his reaction. His assumption that Gautam would stop them from eating was only showed how pessimistic these people are.

I was pleasantly surprised as my most favourite contestants today were Gautam and Diandra. She spoke sense most of the time today. She was bang on as to why Gautam has been given the task.

Now coming to the controversial part, Sonali's ciggerette. As a former smoker i used to smoke without the knowledge of my parents and even my wife and would be pissed of if someone forcibly revealed it to my family. So can understand where Sonali comes from. But on the other hand there are 2 points which go against her. Firstly, she knows that it has alreadybeen shown earlier in teh show that she smokes and Ali even told her about this. So her parents would anyway know about it. Secondly if she was so worried about her parents finding out she shouldn't have smoked in BB house. Even when I smoked I would never do it in a place where i would obviously be seen.

My personal opinion is she was more worried about her public image with the viewers than her parents finding it out as in India even now boys smoking goes unnoticed but a girl who smokes is viewed negatively. From the game POV i don't think what Gautam did is wrong for teh above reasons.

When Diandra was styling Gautam I half expected she will shave his hair.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I may be biased but today I didnt feel Diandra's smile evil when she was with Gautam. As a royal my take is Gautam should have been chivalrous enough to say after teh task I shall come to you and let us make a fresh start.

Again surprised Diandra had 2-3 conversations with Praneet about Gautam today. never realised they bonded so well as Diandra didn't discuss with with Upen and for obvious reasons with karishma. To be fair with Praneet he gave a good ear and didn't try to influence her. Atleast there was something Praneet did correctly after weeks.

But alas the appreciation for Praneet didn't last long as he revealed the hatred inside him regarding the dhanda. He said that not once but with both Ali and Nigaar. Sonali was being honest when she said she has a problem with Gautam's behaviour than with him and the plastic mama immediately agreed with her.

During teh styling i thought Diandra was doing it forcibly but during the walk she seemd to geniunely like it. Gautam's googly was when he asked the straight question that why she can't accept his positive and negative aspects. Diandra seemed to be stumped for a moment and couldn't answer. this was exactly teh question i had been asking for the last few days about Praneet. Glad Gautam asked it.

Nigaar and Karishma with their rants giving Pritam and Praneet tough competition in India's most loved Vamp category.

The most hilarious part this episode was the scene where Gautam calls diadndra Pink Baal waali and Karishma naughty si smile waali and kateeli. Have to give it to Gautam to make even the people who dont like him  laugh out loud. Karishma and Diandra too were sportive enough to enjoy the scene. 

But the best scene was when Diandra fed Gautam with her hands. The look on 2P, Upen and teh rest was worth a million.πŸ˜† This sudden change in Diandra was the most unexpected. Wonder how this is going to change the dynamics of the house?

All in all was an enjoyable episode. The Gautam-Diandra scenes were the highlight. Although I liked Ganna I find myself slowly myself tilting towards Gautam-Diandra.

*king*

Blue = Good
Red = Ugly
Black = Bad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Too good observations πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Thats a perfect analysis on today ka episode πŸ‘πŸ‘

I hv same opinion on Sonali matter too .. Another thing is first when Puneet/Gautam said keep your cigars    , Sonali asked them what , say it again so that they say it loud and she can hear it clearly .. errr so she herself wanted that word cigar to b said loud so that later she can counterattack saying  is it necessary to say it on camera  and then she knew gautam will make some stupid statement too and he did .. so she got her share of footage to play the victim card later ... if she was afraid of her image , why make them say the cigar word twice in first place ?? πŸ˜•

And upen was talking of right and wrong .. same guy who told sonali is with me at night and with gautam at daytime  .. talk of double standards

Anyways one quality about gautam here is  he never reacts to all these instigations which is quite surprising given his so called negative short tempered image .. I mean Ali came and told him how inside meeting going on regarding Sonali issue and how all r saying iska character dikh raha hai  , yet Gautam dint go inside and react to it at all  ... Latrer on TV he sees Karishma-Nigar ka rants too   , but he chooses to ignore and still stay nice to them ... If this trait is called negative  , then I really need to chk the new dictionary meaning of negative πŸ˜†

rest about Praneet u said it all .. I already dedicated a post to him .. so wont say much πŸ˜†

Diandra looked most level headed in today's task and I too liked gautam-diandra convo .. for once diandra listens to him and he too made sense πŸ˜† ...

Apart from that found Ali quite entertaining

Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really nice Interpretation of today's Episode.

Come to the GauDi-Side, we have cookies πŸ˜ƒ

Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *king*

Here is the royal take on todays episode. It was one of the most entertaining episodes of the season for various reasons.

The episode started off on the right note with the introduction of the task which was a good plan by BB as he saw that nothing much was happening in Gautam's captaincy.

Pritam and Praneet immediately brought out the Ekta Kapoor serial Vamps inside them and started planning with Pritam even suggesting they tear down the posters. lets give a clap for positivityπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Karishma surprsingly was seen smiling most of the time except during Nigaar's rant.

The most ironical thing was Upen Patel talk about entertainment. In fact a bit of jealousy could be seen during his reaction. His assumption that Gautam would stop them from eating was only showed how pessimistic these people are.

I was pleasantly surprised as my most favourite contestants today were Gautam and Diandra. She spoke sense most of the time today. She was bang on as to why Gautam has been given the task.

Now coming to the controversial part, Sonali's ciggerette. As a former smoker i used to smoke without the knowledge of my parents and even my wife and would be pissed of if someone forcibly revealed it to my family. So can understand where Sonali comes from. But on the other hand there are 2 points which go against her. Firstly, she knows that it has alreadybeen shown earlier in teh show that she smokes and Ali even told her about this. So her parents would anyway know about it. Secondly if she was so worried about her parents finding out she shouldn't have smoked in BB house. Even when I smoked I would never do it in a place where i would obviously be seen.

My personal opinion is she was more worried about her public image with the viewers than her parents finding it out as in India even now boys smoking goes unnoticed but a girl who smokes is viewed negatively. From the game POV i don't think what Gautam did is wrong for teh above reasons.

When Diandra was styling Gautam I half expected she will shave his hair.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I may be biased but today I didnt feel Diandra's smile evil when she was with Gautam. As a royal my take is Gautam should have been chivalrous enough to say after teh task I shall come to you and let us make a fresh start.

Again surprised Diandra had 2-3 conversations with Praneet about Gautam today. never realised they bonded so well as Diandra didn't discuss with with Upen and for obvious reasons with karishma. To be fair with Praneet he gave a good ear and didn't try to influence her. Atleast there was something Praneet did correctly after weeks.

But alas the appreciation for Praneet didn't last long as he revealed the hatred inside him regarding the dhanda. He said that not once but with both Ali and Nigaar. Sonali was being honest when she said she has a problem with Gautam's behaviour than with him and the plastic mama immediately agreed with her.

During teh styling i thought Diandra was doing it forcibly but during the walk she seemd to geniunely like it. Gautam's googly was when he asked the straight question that why she can't accept his positive and negative aspects. Diandra seemed to be stumped for a moment and couldn't answer. this was exactly teh question i had been asking for the last few days about Praneet. Glad Gautam asked it.

Nigaar and Karishma with their rants giving Pritam and Praneet tough competition in India's most loved Vamp category.

The most hilarious part this episode was the scene where Gautam calls diadndra Pink Baal waali and Karishma naughty si smile waali and kateeli. Have to give it to Gautam to make even the people who dont like him  laugh out loud. Karishma and Diandra too were sportive enough to enjoy the scene. 

But the best scene was when Diandra fed Gautam with her hands. The look on 2P, Upen and teh rest was worth a million.πŸ˜† This sudden change in Diandra was the most unexpected. Wonder how this is going to change the dynamics of the house?

All in all was an enjoyable episode. The Gautam-Diandra scenes were the highlight. Although I liked Ganna I find myself slowly myself tilting towards Gautam-Diandra.

*king*

Blue = Good
Red = Ugly
Black = Bad

Good points πŸ‘πŸΌ especially regarding Sonali. It was ridiculous how they grabbed the opportunity to malign Gautams character on a non issue. 
madeinindia thumbnail
u nailed itπŸ‘πŸΌ
but i did not like the way Gautam spoke to Sonali about the cigarette thing but at the same tym i found her reaction a bit OTT...its already known to the world that she smokes n wen u dont want the world to kno abt any of ur habits then u dont do it openly do u??
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thumba chennagi vidambisiddira ... 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
I hope Gautam remains the same and not be close to Diandra like the first week .Stay cordial .
He is awesome just the way he is .

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful Take

And Yes Gautam was bang on..

Praneet comment was actually not needed.. I still dont know what is his personal grudges against Gautam

Sonali over did it for the  first time.. She smokes and it has already shown in the episode.. Not only smoke but Reane tole her that she did hanky panky with Upen under the blanket was also showed in the epsiode..

I dont know why she reacted a lot
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MONA-

Thumba chennagi vidambisiddira ... 

dhanyavaadagalu

*king*