Mikha will prove guilty and ISHRA SEPRATION not faraway

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
As usual Ekta show the innocent will not prove un guilty from first scene it will take a lot of twist and turn for now mikha will prove guilty Miher will brack up with her Raman and ishita will believe her but still shagun will blame ishita Raman will take advantage of holl situation will bring shagun back to ballahs house will act as he had feeling for Shagun to make ishita away of his life will I do not need more as storylines development is more than clear CVs is make us ulloue enough there is no ISHRA confession only SEPRATION on the way never trust Ekta Cvs they always will give babaji kA tilloue  Edited by 3fra - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Cvs has ruined 300 episode
Now until next whole week we have to bear this nonsense drama along with sjagun at Bhalla house
Shagun the desperate woman she is will wear strapless blouses and try to seduce raman
Grrr I am done with this show
I am been reading WU from past few days and will continue reading but even then the episodes turn into shitty I will stop reading as well