[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0GdGL33maA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT4AjWu-yOw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBhjvWqp9yA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-K-DPpoWxw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV5m18znaSw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMNm-l5bagA[/YOUTUBE]

LINK - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMNm-l5bagA

WU  

video 1 - Ashok is apologizing to Shagun he says  I have always been yours but this Mihika lured me towards her what would a man do if a woman seduces him so, Mihika is heard saying he is lying so Ashok  says of course you would say so but right now I am getting disgraced but tell all these people you yourself called me, seduced me by making an excuse everyone would consider me wrong right now 

Mihika is wearing a black robe or something Ishita is with her Mihir yells dont you dare say Mihika' name she had already informed me of you harrassing her and grabs his collar the director asks Ashok to be OTT and overact in this scene Shagun comes and pushes Mihir away she says Mihir cant you see your Mihika did all of this Mihir yells Mihika isnt like this what has happened to you, shagun says she was on my bed with my husband 

Mihir yells saying Shagun open your eyes your fiance has done all of this you know Mihika Ashok is still trying to play innocent and when Mihir asks him what did you do to her Ashok says ask her 

Mihir is trusting Mihika as he says I know her she wont do this Shagun though thinks Mihika is a liar Ashok says she called me here said I should marry her and shows a text on his phone 

video 2 - Mihir says enough of this bas***d he always does something I said this but you didnt listen god Raj is yelling so much Shagun though is defending Ashok she became my friend and did this behind my back with my fiance on my wedding day on my bed she ruined my life the siblings are arguing like the first video Ashok brings up the message and  says she even asked gifts of me and I gave her cos she knew if she asked you, you wouldnt be able to give her those things to Mihir  he says the necklace which we gifted her - she threatened me to make you give it to her else she would say all sorts of things about me to you Shagun is shocked but Mihir says he is lying both the siblings are yelling at each other and saying you are blind as they defend their partners 

Mihir says everyone knows what he is like and you know Mihika cant do this Ashok pipes in saying so you really know Mihika a lot Mihir says I do and I know you are behind this he asks Mihika to answer what has she done Ishu prompts Mihika asking her to speak up, we want to know what you did how did you get here Mihika is crying and silent when Mihir yells say what is the truth the woman seducing man lines are shown again and later Ishu brings Mihika who isnt yet completely recovered from the sleeping pills from the looks of it and is wearing some black sheath like thing 

video 3 - Ishita Mihika come as Ashok is claiming he was seduced Mihika whispers liar he is bluffing the same lines as video 2 are canned again from another angle this time when Mihika is visible in the frame here Ashok is even heard saying whatever happened here did with mutual consent I didnt force myself on her she isnt the kind of girl who would let anyone force himself on her, look at her state after he speaks about Mihika blackmailing him for a phone, driver and necklace 

video 4 - close up shots of Ashok canned when he is speaking about the blackmail thing 

video 5 - Sangram' byte he says  I dont wanna marry Shagun and I got to know Mihika wants to trap me and so I frame her instead and made it appear that we slept together and all this which has led to all of this he says I dont know if the marriage will happen as of yet

Sangram got hurt while shooting with Mihir someone asks him how does it feel after this? he replies after getting beaten up it feels nice πŸ˜† my character is such so everyone gets to hit me and Shagun has slapped me the most so far LOL this time I requested her not to hit me so much πŸ˜† and I am trying to make it seem Mihika is a gold digger and all in this sham 

video 6 -  Param Suraj are  also seen in the frame here Mihika is sobbing and lets Ishita know she was harassed from day one by Ashok in her office, he flirted with me and he disgusted me she says he has an affair with a Shirley too in our ofice I wanted to tell Shagun all of this but she is blind and she didnt listen to me he is a dirty man Shagun is nice and loves him a lot  πŸ˜³ - this girl needs some medical help pronto for the bold part anyway moving on she says he is a dirty man who doesnt wanna marry her 

Ishita is consoling  Mihika and somehow everyone ends up smiling in the scene guess even they know how idiotic Mihika sounds LOL 

video 7 - the vid starts with Mihika saying he is a creep, a dirty man Ashok pipes in as Suraj and Param stand on either side of him what nonsense are you saying if I didnt wanna marry why have these 4 functions? Why would I spend so much are you crazy?  Mihika says he is lying Shagun asks not to interrupt to Mihika who are you to say anything, but she goes on saying you are Mihir' sister and in a few days we are gonna be related  we became friends trust me I care for you I dont want your life spoiled and cant let you be with such a man you dont trust me but I will prove it today I had cameras in every corner of this room with the footage the truth will be out. 

Raman says when will you stop not listening to others Mihika did all of this for you so you see the truth of this creep Shagun relents and asks for the footage to be shown she warns Ashok if this is the truth but Ashok  still is cool Mihika calls up someone and asks the person to come to the honeymoon suite 
Edited by EkPaheli - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Tfs Aani😊

Oh my god how more dumb can Shagun be??πŸ˜²πŸ˜•..Ashok actually said "Ek aurat mujhe seduce kar rahi hai..aur mei kya kar sakta tha?..Mei behak gaya tha"..πŸ€”..and still she feels its mihika's fault..Seriously the dumbest character ever..!!
mouri_israt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same drama .. i am going to skip some episodes ..
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think there would be any IshRa scenes this week ... :(

waiting for update :)
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
TFS Aani, I log in at this time to check for OLV's but really in mood to watch this MIASS track, so will wait for the WU.
Cheekna chillana rhona dhona ilzaam lagana aur beech mey pissenge Ishra...
Idiot Mihika but hope the outcome will be good and jst hope the CV's finish this track within the 1st anniversary of YHM
mouri_israt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_divan

Tfs Aani😊

Oh my god how more dumb can Shagun be??πŸ˜²πŸ˜•..Ashok actually said "Ek aurat mujhe seduce kar rahi hai..aur mei kya kar sakta tha?..Mei behak gaya tha"..πŸ€”..and still she feels its mihika's fault..Seriously the dumbest character ever..!!

its good yaar .. i want shagun to believe ashok .. i want their marrige to happen .. 
ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouri_israt

same drama .. i am- going to skip some episodes ..

count me
ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

its good yaar .. i want shagun to believe ashok .. i want their marrige to happen ..

haan fir shaadi mein GULAB JAAMUN kane jaayenge
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ya even i want that actually..😊 but just wanted to point out her dumbnessπŸ˜† Anyways they both deserve each other itself..!! πŸ˜†
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally someone called Ashok haramzada
Whenever I call him that my mom scolds me, imma go show her this right now